LadyofGames

Baits Q&A

10 minutes ago, Wanessa said:

Hi. I have that one 😊 thats all i need to get mayfly then ? 

Hi

Yes

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2018 at 5:54 AM, Gytautelis said:

Hello Gxg, 

Filleting knives are used in bait harvesting to make pieces of fish and carving knives are used in lure making. So if you want to make fish pieces you need fillet knife and for lure making you need carving knife.

When you are buying items that you don't have required skills to use you should get a warning before completing the purchase.

Your in game level isn't the only limitation on what you can do. For example to make certain baits you need to have % in you bait harvesting skill. For example to make pieces of fish you need 50% in bait harvesting.

Ugh, "When you are buying items that you don't have required skills" didn't warn me before I spent almost 50 silver on a filet knife. >_< And nope, I don't have 50% bait harvesting. That would have been *really* nice to know before I dropped that cash.

(Edit: I was able to return it, thanks to this post. But still, I should have known ahead of time what it required.)

Edited by Tincan
See edit in post

Hello. I need 2.5% for baitfish..for 10 frogs i get only 0.1% ..fish pieces dont give anymore what i need to do to get that 2.5% skill for baitfish? 

Edited by amun24

6 hours ago, amun24 said:

Hello. I need 2.5% for baitfish..for 10 frogs i get only 0.1% ..fish pieces dont give anymore what i need to do to get that 2.5% skill for baitfish? 

I recently reached the baitfish skill, and was able to do it via fish pieces.  You’ll need to cut up a LOT of fish (a morbid-butcher amount), but keep trying.  The quickest way for me was bream farming on Volkhov, and cutting up anything under 1.5kg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fig Ripley said:

I recently reached the baitfish skill, and was able to do it via fish pieces.  You’ll need to cut up a LOT of fish (a morbid-butcher amount), but keep trying.  The quickest way for me was bream farming on Volkhov, and cutting up anything under 1.5kg.

Ty i have only 0.2% now:) i make only fish pieces in volkhov.