hi,

For french ppl, i made a tutorial when i started the game, June.

There are my youtube channel and twitch link too, where you can watch all my streaming Live i made since June.

Google doc tutorial 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am a Small time streamer on twitch. love playing this game and streaming it. Trying to the best of my abilities to help anyone with the game. Doing some random giveaways during stream for ingame items. The main language of the stream is english. The stream theme is chill/relaxed so we do some relaxed fishing while we listening to chill music in the background. So please stop by and say hi and chat with me and the other ppl in chat.

you can find my channel here: https://www.twitch.tv/klawthos and there is also a schedule under the video to let you know when the next stream is.

Hope to see you there and Good luck on getting them trophy fish

• Like 1

To the players of Brazil, I am making some videos with basic tips for beginners.
Where the intention is to be able to help the Brazilian community, since we have no content about the game in our language.

Spoiler

• Like 3

DanielSharesWithYouTube  - English streamer on YouTube - I stream multiple times a week, no schedule. I usually chat with other players using the in-game chat and stream. We all fish in the same areas and compete with each other for big catches. All for fun.

Add me on YouTube and get a message every time I stream. Look me up in-game, send me a message if you see me in your spot and join me and a few other as we play the game together.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

A lot of you may know me by now but if you don't, I stream RF4 almost daily on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/omgitzsteveo and also have some quite awesome vids of RF4 on my YT https://www.youtube.com/user/OMGitzSteveo

On Twitch, We've gone from 147 followers to 267 in just over a month! And on youtube, we have gone from 181 subs up to 237!

Feel free to pop a Twitch follow / YT sub to stay up to date with my progress on RF4. We're currently lvl 25, Caught every fish in the game and still working hard grinding.

I hope to see you guys in upcoming streams. Thanks for taking the time to read <3

• Like 2

Bonjour, je stream sur le jeux, en français, depuis peu. N'hésitez pas à passer et venir discuter sur le tchat. Merci d'avance et à bientôt.
Hello, I'm a new rf4 streamer, my channel is mostly in french but i can answer in english to any questions. Feel free to pay me a visit. See you soon !

https://www.twitch.tv/moz_94

• Like 1

On 12/14/2017 at 2:58 PM, Elwoodiath2 said:

Greetings all,

I stream in the evenings around 5 to 6 PM CST (GMT -6). Currently I have no set schedule to post but I am looking at changing that. If interested, please go on over to http://www.twitch.tv/elwoodiath to take a peak.

A bit of an update for those of you who come to my stream, and to anyone interested - I now have a premium account so when I am streaming I will begin doing some giveaways. I come on anywhere between 5 to 8 PM CST (GMT -6) depending on other English streams - I try to not fragment the audience. So if you've got a moment come take a peak when I am streaming and maybe even get some free stuff.

Let's start New Year with a big bang!

Today, New Year's Day starting at 9pm GMT/4pm NYC, I'll host a big giveaway stream with loads of ingame goodies to win.  They range from low level items to high level gear.

As always the rules are to not beg or whine if you don't win. And if you do win, you will be excluded from the giveaway for the remainder of this stream, so multiple people have a chance to win something.

Spread the word, and I hope to see you all there!

twitch.tv/lady0fgames

Spoiler

bb122b4e-958e-4391-b7ea-6e084f1863d0_20171231_130050.jpg

• Like 1

should have joined the giveaway.. i only have bambu rod and nothing els.. but it was in the middle of night  here in sweden and i had work day after =(

3 hours ago, KeNeK said:

should have joined the giveaway.. i only have bambu rod and nothing els.. but it was in the middle of night  here in sweden and i had work day after =(

I'll be doing more giveaways in the future. Next to that, check out some of the other regular streamers of RF4 on Twitch, such as lxCROSSYxl, HuzzBuzz, Damphirdracul, ThirtySilv3r, Fatdactyl and others. They hold giveaways from time to time as well.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Hi everyone, 

Here is a link to the YT playlist I have for RF4 guides/tutorials that I have available and will be adding more in the coming days:

Here is where I stream RF4 live:

twitch.tv/damphirdracul 

• Like 3