LadyofGames

Sura River

Not usually one for asking but any tips on where I can start for Silver Carp please anybody?  Don't need help with baits and blah blah, just general area as the place is quite big and not sure if they are limited to a particular area that's all.  Any help appreciated \o

I was at sura i fight with a catfish 2 hour , always my line it was tight with 5 stars hook and after 2 hour real life hi tells me fish got away ? this is normal ?????? 2 hour dude !!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, reyder9999 said:

I was at sura i fight with a catfish 2 hour , always my line it was tight with 5 stars hook and after 2 hour real life hi tells me fish got away ? this is normal ?????? 2 hour dude !!

Oh man that honestly sucks to hear! I don’t know how well I would handle a 2 hour fight to suddenly lose it like that.

my hour and half cat fight was awful to lose but I blamed myself for not having enough boat time in inventory. Still was very frustrating lol. Would have been an amazing catch!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Oh man that honestly sucks to hear! I don’t know how well I would handle a 2 hour fight to suddenly lose it like that.

my hour and half cat fight was awful to lose but I blamed myself for not having enough boat time in inventory. Still was very frustrating lol. Would have been an amazing catch!

I had a similar thing happen at volkhov, 2hr real time to then fall of the docks, lose massive fish and end up back in the centre of the village. Very frustrating. Maybe I should stop drinking the mulled wine and not fish drunk all the time.

But in your case after fighting fish for 2 hrs and just for the hook to come out seams a bit wrong. No fish and your gear has got damaged nothing to show for it. 

• Sad 1

On 3/9/2018 at 10:39 AM, Fishnatic said:

Has this map been nerfed? Fished in different spots, different baits- all with tried and true techniques and got 50 silver for 2 rl hours of fishing. 

No it wasn't. Nor will it be.

The weekend at sura was good and i shall be making it my main fishing destination. All these were caught with the sd10 terminator lures light blue and gold ones.Trolling the 7m hole straight across from boat house dock. Time period was basically all through day and night cycle but you can get some info off the pics. Tight lines guys....

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180228_152216.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180228_161718.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180309_131035.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180309_222037.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_163246.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_220342.png

• Like 2

Well Sura is filled with catfish every lure i use i get a catfish thought they got nerfed :[

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Erazin said:

Well Sura is filled with catfish every lure i use i get a catfish thought they got nerfed :[

Honestly catfish just need a huge exp boost and much more valuable. Being as tough as they are they could make them more rare keep them strong but make them way more rewarding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Honestly catfish just need a huge exp boost and much more valuable. Being as tough as they are they could make them more rare keep them strong but make them way more rewarding.

i agree they need to be worth more and lil bit more exp 

Came to Sura today and this is the resoult iv tried changing hooks/baits/spots nothing 3h 21min so not happy with spining :[ 

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9535_20180315_142526.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Erazin said:

Came to Sura today and this is the resoult iv tried changing hooks/baits/spots nothing 3h 21min so not happy with spining :[ 

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.9535_20180315_142526.png

i was fishing with him LIVE on twtich, and it was pretty terrible, but the problem is, that all lakes are like this, and spin fishing is basically dead, we tryied lots of lures/sizes/different metods, braid line, mono line, leader no leader. and just no fishes!

• Like 4

well siting on Sura seing people puling fish out and i am not catching any 

Hey guys I’m in sura now. I been exploring the whole area but having a difficult time figuring out a spot to fish. Where do people gather to fish here? I tried the 7.5m hole, decent for burbot but I had no luck during day. Tried island, I was a loner and no fish in 4.5m hole. I really want a sturgeon. Any help appreciated. 

So. first attempt at sura.. not a bad result. The bighead was a really cool fight. I see the sturgeon being caught.. I have a lot of learning to do. Thinking I need to cranky my harvest up and groundbait skills up. I am using loop rig but I know I need to make better groundbait than what I can currently do.

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9603_20180325_122704.png

• Like 1

So. first attempt at sura.. not a bad result. The bighead was a really cool fight. I see the sturgeon being caught.. I have a lot of learning to do. Thinking I need to cranky my harvest up and groundbait skills up. I am using loop rig but I know I need to make better groundbait than what I can currently do.

Hide contents

If you look for more carp action move to the west near the island and even more west. I had a nice session there and found a lot of bream too. Side note, make shure carp do not flee on the other side of the island xD

Reveal hidden contents

50 minutes ago, JunkyJuke said:

If you look for more carp action move to the west near the island and even more west. I had a nice session there and found a lot of bream too. Side note, make shure carp do not flee on the other side of the island xD

Moved to correct topic.

• Thanks 1

Sura 98.40 - 7,5 m hole

Fish biting well this morning on Crayfish Tail and Rhino

Use GB/PVA with attractant Salmon or Crab and Mussels

Sura 72.12 - 7m hole

Zanders - spinning

Bottom fishing going well 2 - Starlets, Wild Carps and Russians - redworms, rhino

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Levo said:

Sura 72.12 - 7m hole

Zanders - spinning

Bottom fishing going well 2 - Starlets, Wild Carps and Russians - redworms, rhino

Thanks buddy! 

Also last night I was having good luck using salmon 14 boilies and getting wild carps in the 7.5m hole at 100:43 / 98:43. That sandy spot lol

I had had no idea how tough those buggers are. 24min fight at 8.9kg haha. 

Edited by Enzo Matrix
  • Like 1

98.40 Fish biting at  slow rate

Wild carp - press cake

Sterlet , Russian Surgeon - rhino

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

98:40 at the 7.5m hole is crazy right now. Nightcrawlers for endless wild carp and sadly catfish. Redworm getting the wild carp to and avoid catfish.

night burbot are very active atm, I used nightcrawlers on them. cold temps in sura right now. 44 fish and 265 silver in 2 hours. My gold 80s I had a few long fights with catfish and wild carps. 7.5m very good atm

Edited by Enzo Matrix

Sorry got home wanted to post picture lol. Much better results for myself here than its been since I arrived here

not 265.. 253 silver lol

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9603_20180328_152339.png

Anyone having luck with bighead and silver carp? Tried the old mill but nothing. Using press fake as it seems popular with them. Just unsure of how to figure out their locations.

1 hour ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Anyone having luck with bighead and silver carp? Tried the old mill but nothing. Using press fake as it seems popular with them. Just unsure of how to figure out their locations.

I found some of them at the very end of the river to the far west, where the water level is low. I cought the most of them on match rod, 1,50m deep, red worm, #1 hook. I hope you find them as well :)

• Like 2