RF4mod

Problems with payments

9 minutes ago, krokenosterfant2 said:

Hi, I purchased some gold. The money came off my account, but both in game or on the rf4 website it doesn't show I have gold. I have bought gold before which came through instantly, so now I'm worried because it was quite a bit of money

Greetings Krokenosterfant
We're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried logging out of the game, then logging back in to see if it has arrived yet? If it hasn't, please contact support at support@rf4game.com

26 minutes ago, thedarktriton said:

same thing here i bought gold and haven't received it ... i contact support but i dont know how much time it will take and i cant play the game because i dont have any silver left and a big fish that i couldn't land because i didnt have the net broke my last hook and sinker now i cant play because i need money to buy stuff ... i wish its now few days to respond ...

Greetings TheDarkTriton
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience it costs you. Support will get back to you as soon as possible. For the time being, if you go to the Cottage Pond, walk up to the wooden cabin and press [E], you will receive a bamboo rod, a roll of line, a hook, a float, a box of mini sinkers and 30 worms for free. You can do this once every 24 ingame hours. That at least will help you continue to fish and earn some silver back.

In case you haven't sent an email to support yet, please do so now. Use the email address you registered on RF4 and include the unique transaction number from PayPal. The email should be send to support@rf4game.com

Is it possible to buy both premium and gold within one payment? (If not, It'd be nice to have a shopping cart, bundle or ability to exchange premium with gold in the future.)

19 minutes ago, Lymark said:

Is it possible to buy both premium and gold within one payment? (If not, It'd be nice to have a shopping cart, bundle or ability to exchange premium with gold in the future.)

Hello Lymark, 

It's not possible to buy them in one payment. You need to buy them separately.

8 hours ago, RiftQuake2k said:

When i try to buy some gold it says, "this transaction cannot be carried out right now". But i have more then enough money in the account. any ideas?

What payment systems are using?

hello i made a premium account purchase of 2x 90 days and i have not received a premium account .What to do ?

1 hour ago, lesuisse said:

hello i made a premium account purchase of 2x 90 days and i have not received a premium account .What to do ?

If you still have not received it Please send an email to support@rf4game.com

The shop is not working. This is the 3 day i am thrying to buy gold (because its on sale til 10 januari) ,but if i hit the buton for bying gold i get stuck in the loading screen. Al jou see is a dot that grows into a cirkel. I emaild suport about it yester day ,but i have not recived any respons. In december i both gold no problem but sinds 05-01-1018 the shop stopt working. This also counts for premium, the same problem.

Grt. Harold 1974

59 minutes ago, Harold1974 said:

The shop is not working. This is the 3 day i am thrying to buy gold (because its on sale til 10 januari) ,but if i hit the buton for bying gold i get stuck in the loading screen. Al jou see is a dot that grows into a cirkel. I emaild suport about it yester day ,but i have not recived any respons. In december i both gold no problem but sinds 05-01-1018 the shop stopt working. This also counts for premium, the same problem.

Grt. Harold 1974

Greetings Harold

Thank you for notifying us. We are looking into it.

For now, could you try directly through the website? Go to www.rf4game.com sign in, go to your account and make the purchase of gold/premium there. 

Please let us know if that doesn't work either.

Thats what i have bin doing for 3 days . I also used the ingame option on the menu page. Al with the same result. On my profile page the sale button and the regulair buy gold or buy premium have the same result. Loading sceen, the payment options wil not show up.

Grt. Harold 1974  

4 hours ago, Harold1974 said:

Thats what i have bin doing for 3 days . I also used the ingame option on the menu page. Al with the same result. On my profile page the sale button and the regulair buy gold or buy premium have the same result. Loading sceen, the payment options wil not show up.

Grt. Harold 1974  

Does the issue also occur when you use a different browser?

• Like 1

Not tryed yet until now internet explorer , i wil try Firefox. 

Yes it worked , whit firefox it does work . So i am a happy guy again. What the problem is whit internetexplorer i dont know.

1 hour ago, Harold1974 said:

Not tryed yet until now internet explorer , i wil try Firefox. 

Yes it worked , whit firefox it does work . So i am a happy guy again. What the problem is whit internetexplorer i dont know. 

Glad to hear that solved it. Which version of IE are you using?

Internet explorer 11 is the one i have . I hope this will help too solve furter problems. And thanks for the help Lady.

Grt. Harold1974

• Like 1

Hello I have made quite a few payments to Russian fishing 4 over the last couple of weeks but today I got a direct debit charge for £4.57. and I haven't a clu as to why as I haven't agreed to any direct debit. only one off payments and ontop of that I cant find anything on your site that cost £4.57 can you help me plz

8 minutes ago, Darren84 said:

Hello I have made quite a few payments to Russian fishing 4 over the last couple of weeks but today I got a direct debit charge for £4.57. and I haven't a clu as to why as I haven't agreed to any direct debit. only one off payments and ontop of that I cant find anything on your site that cost £4.57 can you help me plz

@Darren84, can you send a screenshot to support@rfgame.com with the transaction number or email received about that debit charge, so we can have a look?

ive checked and I have no email for any payments made today. my bank says payment was a direct debit and was taken out of my account today 16th by paypal. I contact paypal and they informed me the payment was from the 12th and charged today. so I'm really confused as I assumed all payments were one off payments.

do you want the payment from the 12th ? I just wanna no how I was charged today for a payment made on the 12th plz.

You can get all the info in your paypal account (https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/activity), there you will be able to get all the activities from your account, click on the debit that you are looking for, it will open more details and the Transaction ID, then send a screenshot with all the details to support@rf4game.com , so we can investigate.