RF4mod

Problems with payments

5 minutes ago, Laaksonen said:

Its "Laaksonen" https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093526889/ But i see now the 6.75euro is in my steam wallet now, even tho i authorized the payment in the game, so can i try buy it again now?

Hi

There is a issue with payment via Steam wallet. This problem will be fixed with the nearest patch. As of right now you can login into your profile on the Games website and make a payment, or wait for the fix.

Regards

Levo

2 minutes ago, Levo said:

Hi

There is a issue with payment via Steam wallet. This problem will be fixed with the nearest patch. As of right now you can login into your profile on the Games website and make a payment, or wait for the fix.

Regards

Levo

Okey, i guess ill wait the next patch, im not in hurry. Thanks!

J’ai acheté 200 or. Sur Steam, j’ai payé 62 €. Mais ne fonctionne ne pas, alors j’ai acheté à nouveau sur votre site et j’ai payé €74,11 !!! Pourquoi plus cher sur votre site ?

I bought 200 gold. On Steam I paid €62. But not working, so I bought again on your site and I paid €74.11!!! Why more expensive on your site?

45 minutes ago, roland12 said:

I bought 200 gold. On Steam I paid €62. But not working, so I bought again on your site and I paid €74.11!!! Why more expensive on your site?

Hi roland12

Currency conversion rate of the institution that takes the payment might makes a difference, RF4 prices are this same everywhere.

Regards

Levo

Posted (edited)

For those who have paid via steam and not able to purchase the gold via steam, got to steam support and ask for a refund, I did this and got refunded in roughly 24 hours.

Maybe it would be a good idea to stick some sort of message on the steam overlay for purchases telling people " at the moment for the time being please purchase gold from our website ( https://rf4game.com/account/store/gold ) " . or maybe spamming an announcement in game

This would save a lot of headaches for the Devs , Mods and Admins as well as players.

Edited by Azorees

Hi, just to put some picture in order to help you to understand why lot of people just wait and complain about the steam purchase bug. As you know RF4 goes on steam so many people want to buy some gold and have -75% reduction because you know its huge.  The follow screen is provided buy french player so EUR money.
This screen is a 200 gold on your website

Spoiler

unknown.png

This one is taken from steam

Spoiler

unknown.png

You can see a little difference 10 EUR so this is a reason why lot of people just wait instead of buy on RF4 website. Maybe not RF4 fault it's understable, but you should understand for the player they prefer the steam price. Hope you can do something before the end of the reduction and maybe a little communication about it. 
Best regard, enjoy the game.

31 minutes ago, gamebreaker said:

Hi, just to put some picture in order to help you to understand why lot of people just wait and complain about the steam purchase bug. As you know RF4 goes on steam so many people want to buy some gold and have -75% reduction because you know its huge.  The follow screen is provided buy french player so EUR money.
This screen is a 200 gold on your website

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

This one is taken from steam

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

You can see a little difference 10 EUR so this is a reason why lot of people just wait instead of buy on RF4 website. Maybe not RF4 fault it's understable, but you should understand for the player they prefer the steam price. Hope you can do something before the end of the reduction and maybe a little communication about it. 
Best regard, enjoy the game.

Hi gamebreaker

I can assure you that steam wallet issue will be resolved before the promotion on gold and premium ends. Team is working on the fix. 

Regards

Levo

Just now, Levo said:

Hi gamebreaker

I can assure you that steam wallet issue will be resolved before the promotion on gold and premium ends. Team is working on the fix. 

Regards

Levo

Thanks levo, have a nice day, hope see you in the game maybe in a competition.

Hmmm i  bought gold and I do not have it on my account, I bought on the RF4 website. 

17 minutes ago, k2swirus said:

Hmmm i  bought gold and I do not have it on my account, I bought on the RF4 website. 

restart the game to see if it shows up. 

Hi, I bought gold via your site yesterday and I still have not received the gold in the game that I launch with steam. But the 50 golds appear on your site ...

6 minutes ago, KrayZzy said:

Hi, I bought gold via your site yesterday and I still have not received the gold in the game that I launch with steam. But the 50 golds appear on your site ...

@KrayZzywhen you log in again it should be showing. 

Hi! I would like to pay for mobile on the web but not allow it. What is the reason of this?? Thanks!

Spoiler

Desktop Screenshot 2018.06.20 - 06.51.44.68.png

Hi RF 4 

please i used steam to buy gold now i cant anymore because of the client update.  I topped up my account on steam today to buy gold what can you guys do to help me can you may be transfer all my data from this account to my steam account please please i dont want to lose all my data and premium and gold and this is the only way i can buy gold and premium.

• Like 1

When a payment is attempted a premium account takes me to the English version of the website and change it to a Russian I can't because supposedly registered in another country but I didn't do it https://c2n.me/3VmS4T1 . To enter on the Russian forum under your name I can't :(

@shushi Make sure you have your steam overlay enabled when trying to make a purchase. If after following the below steps you still have problems, please let us know.

1. Right click on Russian Fishing 4 in your Steam library and click on properties.
2. Ensure there is a checkbox in 'Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game'
3. Click OK or Close.
4. Restart the game.

7 hours ago, luobobobo said:

hello!excuse me why didn't i get the gold COINS i recharged this afternoon

@luobobobo The details you have provided us have been sent to an admin for review.

3 hours ago, marcelo said:

hola gente pregunta para comprar membresia premium o oro el pago es en dolar?

@marcelo It depends on the payment service you choose how the currency is chosen/converted.

• Like 1