Sign in to follow this  
RF4mod

Worms

Share your knowledge and experience with fellow anglers.  

Worms are a good all-around bait that can catch most species of fish. Choose the appropriate hook for the fish you're targeting and slap on some bait.

The regular "worm" can be used for perch, roach, bream (of all types), tench, ruffe, donets ruffe, chub, crucian carp, gibel carp and more. Very versatile and one of the main factors in catching a trophy with a worm is luck and your skills as a fisherman.

Redworms are also very good bait. Some fish in particular like redworms more than a regular worm. Bream big and small show a liking to redworm.

Nightcrawlers are very fat and juicy worms (5g compared to 1g and 1g respectively). Nightcrawlers are used to catch very big fish such as catfish, eel, burbot (i think) and much more.

You can gather worms using a shovel and you get more efficient by leveling up & putting points into your "Harvesting Baits" skill tree.

• Like 2

On 9.3.2018 at 11:00 PM, Nawrly17 said:

Worms are a good all-around bait that can catch most species of fish. Choose the appropriate hook for the fish you're targeting and slap on some bait.

The regular "worm" can be used for perch, roach, bream (of all types), tench, ruffe, donets ruffe, chub, crucian carp, gibel carp and more. Very versatile and one of the main factors in catching a trophy with a worm is luck and your skills as a fisherman.

Redworms are also very good bait. Some fish in particular like redworms more than a regular worm. Bream big and small show a liking to redworm.

Nightcrawlers are very fat and juicy worms (5g compared to 1g and 1g respectively). Nightcrawlers are used to catch very big fish such as catfish, eel, burbot (i think) and much more.

You can gather worms using a shovel and you get more efficient by leveling up & putting points into your "Harvesting Baits" skill tree.

are there good digging spots or just have to be lucky?

I'm surprised this thread didn't go longer.

I was told by a player where you dig does not matter but I've noticed better success with finding Redworms while standing over puddles.

Would be great to get an official answer from the devs on where to dig, etc.