RF4mod

Skill tree discussions

1 hour ago, JunkyJuke said:

My float fishing skill is stuck at 86% since many weeks now. I constantly fish with at least two match rods and I try to often switch  the target fish: crucian/gibel, trench in Old Burg; carp of all specimens in Bear lake; vimba, bream (all specimens), perch, roach, ide in Volkhov; all the salmonids in Kuori; sichel, rudd, sterlet, burbot and cats in Sura; gurgeon, dace and bleak in Rivulet. The skill wont raise and I'm getting very frustrated about that. 

Any other advices I could use to unstuck it and finally unlock the livebait on float? :( 

Hi JunkyJuke

Use latest unlocked rig - wagglers and also drink vodka or brandy when fishing - it will give you more chance to skill up

Regards

Levo

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, shushi said:

Reveal hidden contents

100.thumb.png.a1a783b6592c344a2ebb22646f380a03.png

100% don't consider free reset once?

Hi shusi

You can only get 1 free skill reset, no reset when you get 100% in any of the skills. Sorry

Regards

Levo

On 29/7/2018 at 11:42 AM, Levo said:

Hi JunkyJuke

Use latest unlocked rig - wagglers and also drink vodka or brandy when fishing - it will give you more chance to skill up

Regards

Levo

Of course I'm using wagglers only on my match rods. I drink some vodka as well... but at this point I think I'll go drunk 100% of the time :P

hi

just to be sure

i have 82% float fishing and 76.8% on bottom fishing

if i buy this rods, the Match rod with bonus "+5% float fishing skill" and the feeder rod with bonus "+10% bottom fishing skill"

this mean, when i will use the Match rod with bonus i will have 87% and the sandwich skill will be unlocked and i can use it on this rod?

same with the feeder bonus rod, this mean i will have 86.8% when using it, and the baitfish skill will be unlocked and i can use it with this feeder rod?

very important question, i need to know if i buy or not.

thx

Spoiler

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.08.06_04h45m13s_003_.png

Spoiler

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.08.06_04h47m19s_004_.png

8 hours ago, chey said:

hi

just to be sure

i have 82% float fishing and 76.8% on bottom fishing

if i buy this rods, the Match rod with bonus "+5% float fishing skill" and the feeder rod with bonus "+10% bottom fishing skill"

this mean, when i will use the Match rod with bonus i will have 87% and the sandwich skill will be unlocked and i can use it on this rod?

same with the feeder bonus rod, this mean i will have 86.8% when using it, and the baitfish skill will be unlocked and i can use it with this feeder rod?

very important question, i need to know if i buy or not.

thx

Spoiler

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.08.06_04h45m13s_003_.png

Spoiler

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.08.06_04h47m19s_004_.png

Hey Chey yes you  will get 5% and 10% but only on that rod, if you are interested i have royal rod for trade

but skills will be unlocked with the +5% or +10%, or skills is still locked when using this rod with the bonus?

I heard if example with my 82% float fishing, if i use the rod with +5% float fishing skill, the sandwich skill at 85% is still locked and unable to use.

Skill will be unlocked but as i said only on that rod

i can lend you rod tonight to see for your self

ty, but no, i can't give you back the rod, i'm not premium :)

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, yseraysera said:

if I have rebellion, with 85%floating skill 

can I use baitfish?

I was able to use waggler at 66% (waggler 70%) with rebellion but you can't put points in the skill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yseraysera said:

if I have rebellion, with 85%floating skill 

can I use baitfish?

Hi yseraysera

Yes you can , but you won't be able to add skill points to this rig till you reach 90%

Regards

Levo

• Like 1