Spinning Reels

22 minutes ago, Badger5678 said:

I was just wondering when we are going to get this? :P

Reveal hidden contents

Reel.png

5 minutes ago, Badger5678 said:

I just spotted another reel too. No idea how I missed them. :D

Hi Badger5678

"If I was a betting man" I would say "In the near future :)" - I am looking forward to" play" with them as well :) 

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

ok so what is the best reel for tolling. I troll at kouri and volk from time to time. what is the best reel. for this spinning or casting what do you guys think is efficient/affordable 

@armstrongjr for pure trolling, i would go with the Zeiman centurion. Its a super sturdy reel with an 8000 spool on it, so u can have 130m of 27kg flouro line on the reel.

If u want to use it for casting ones in a while i would go for the zeiman classic. 

For cheaper options concider the Zeiman ZM4-60, it has a smaller spool, but alot of power in the handle.

/MQ

• Like 1

i realy hope devs will reduce prices of reels ,repairs,and the amount of damage taken since the worst part of this game is spending that hard grinded silver on repairs

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of going to kuori and I have 2 alpha reels 8000 and a proton 6000. The question is: are my reels fit for trolling? or would it be convenient to buy another one?

I'm also seeing rods for trolling (need two of them)..

Any advice will be appreciated :)

19 hours ago, gastonSM said:

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of going to kuori and I have 2 alpha reels 8000 and a proton 6000. The question is: are my reels fit for trolling? or would it be convenient to buy another one?

I'm also seeing rods for trolling (need two of them)..

Any advice will be appreciated :)

I have successfully trolled on Kuori with my Alpha 8000 and heavy spinning rod( can't remember exactly the name in the game). So there is no worry! You can do trolling with what you have right now.

On Kuori, you might consider fishing on the Island toward the peer. ;) Alpha 8000 is more than suitable and you can land 98% of the fish caught.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ursu said:

I have successfully trolled on Kuori with my Alpha 8000 and heavy spinning rod( can't remember exactly the name in the game). So there is no worry! You can do trolling with what you have right now.

On Kuori, you might consider fishing on the Island toward the peer. ;) Alpha 8000 is more than suitable and you can land 98% of the fish caught.

Last night I bought the boat ticket and went to the island. while I was fishing with bottom rods I start to casting from the island and I had better results than trolling in the boat. Tonight I'll keep trying:)

Tnx!

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, gastonSM said:

Last night I bought the boat ticket and went to the island. while I was fishing with bottom rods I start to casting from the island and I had better results than trolling in the boat. Tonight I'll keep trying:)

Tnx!

:) you asked if it's ok to Troll. I answered.. .and throw some other info.. like the Island hint.

I'm every day on the island .. or in the boat near the "Cliff" zone. At the edge of the shallow and deep watter. If you leave from Pier and drive slowly you will see  in the water where abis starts. stop. thorow the ancor and start spinning on island direction. You will have good results there also... 

Edited by Ursu

Why do none of the workshops in the game have parts to fix my broken reels?

for 5 days now I have been unable to fish and still nowhere can fix my reels

1 hour ago, M1D4S said:

Why do none of the workshops in the game have parts to fix my broken reels?

for 5 days now I have been unable to fish and still nowhere can fix my reels

Hello, which reel is? and where you are trying to repair it?

Yeah it's a lacerti 4000, and I have tried Mosquito lake, Winding rivulet, Old Burg, Volkohv and Kuori and Belaya and none of the workshops have the parts to repair the mechanism

5 hours ago, M1D4S said:

Yeah it's a lacerti 4000, and I have tried Mosquito lake, Winding rivulet, Old Burg, Volkohv and Kuori and Belaya and none of the workshops have the parts to repair the mechanism

Thanks for your report, I'm going to foward it to the admins, we're going to look it closer.

• Like 1

Thank you, it is appreciated! 

5 minutes ago, Pindobinha said:

Thanks for your report, I'm going to foward it to the admins, we're going to look it closer.