Here you can post any questions about food, storage, keepnet and anything else that isn't covered by any of the other sections.

7 hours ago, MarshallMaz said:

Morning all ,

I just want to ask something RE selling of fish.

1. Is it still the same that fish in keepnet only gets rotten after 24 hours real-time ?
2. Do the fish value get lower per hour , or do the fish value stay the same until 24 hours has been reached and only then looses value. For example , fish that I catch at 10am today , will they still sell for the same value at 9am tomorrow just before the 24 hours are up ? Or will they have lost steady value per hour and sell at a lower price.

@MarshallMaz  1.Yes. After 24 hours the fish are rotten and sell at a reduced value.

2. Value does not reduce until 24 hour window is expired.

For more information please review the Fish Market section in the User Guide. 

• Thanks 1

Hello! So I have been curious, I heard in chat a bit ago someone trading their 15 gold for a mayor 19kg reel. I myself am looking to see if I can do this kind of trade however I have no clue how you can send gold to another player. Is this possible? If so how do I send that. Thanks for any help!

5 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Hello! So I have been curious, I heard in chat a bit ago someone trading their 15 gold for a mayor 19kg reel. I myself am looking to see if I can do this kind of trade however I have no clue how you can send gold to another player. Is this possible? If so how do I send that. Thanks for any help!

You can't send Gold. There's a practice within the game that you choose items from the store for amount of gold you are trading for. But we strongly advise against such trades.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, RF4mod said:

You can't send Gold. There's a practice within the game that you choose items from the store for amount of gold you are trading for. But we strongly advise against such trades.

Will the auction house mentioned previously have an option to use gold as a currency? Is the auction house still a thing for the future?

Edited by Hookjaw Jim

Hey Hookjaw,

the auction house is still a thing. When it comes to gold as currency, there will be no gold transactions between players.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, RF4mod said:

Ok thank you for the reply! I will just buy my own 300 rhino then and buy the equipments myself through grinded silver, I don’t want to do any shady business lol

Edited by Enzo Matrix

Did the fish market price for sterlet go down with the last update? I don't keep track of prices so I don't have a clear memory but I thought a 6.9kg sterlet would be worth more than 22 silver. The attached image shows that price for one I got last night. 

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10097_20180602_204022.png

16 minutes ago, Fishnatic said:

Did the fish market price for sterlet go down with the last update? I don't keep track of prices so I don't have a clear memory but I thought a 6.9kg sterlet would be worth more than 22 silver. The attached image shows that price for one I got last night. 

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.10097_20180602_204022.png

Hi Fishnatic

6.9 kg Sterlet would be worth more than 22 silver for sure, the problem is you got Russian Sturgeon there and not a Sterlet.

Regards

Levo

• Haha 1

Hello,

There will be a new challenge running this week?

I enjoy this new thing,even without prizes it will be something i will looking for,because it's very fun and give you another goal.

On 25-5-2018 at 1:46 PM, LadyofGames said:

To the latest posters:
You are currently using this topic to express your grievance. However, that isn't what this topic is meant for, it is meant to share (real life) fishing stories. Any further posts about how less fish you caught and how dead the waters are, will be removed. 

So where exactly, for future reference, should we post when we have a large number of us having issues with fish numbers? 

3 hours ago, DaffyPwnz said:

So where exactly, for future reference, should we post when we have a large number of us having issues with fish numbers? 

There is no topic for complaining how dead the waters are or that RF4 has nerfed the fish (again). Because the waters aren't dead and we haven't nerfed any fish for a long, long time. Though players are entitled to their own opinions, these forums are meant for news and for sharing information based on facts. There are plenty of other places on the web to share opinions based on assumptions, hearsay and/or personal grievances only.

If a player has a hard time finding fish in general, than they can ask for help in this topic. If they have problems with a specific species or water body, they can ask for help in the specific topics that cover those. See the section Water Bodies and Fish Species

Hi f1shbee

Coffee, Tea, Cola anything sugary snacks will bring up your energy

I thought that this error had already been solved but I see that it is not like that, as shown in the screenshot I was struggling with a big fish and in the other one I had another one that seemed quite big, the rental time of the boat was exhausted and left me without either of them, this can not happen, it is very frustrating to see that the best fish of the night escape because the game is programmed in this way.

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10097_20180609_025237.pngrf4_4.0.10097_20180609_025251.png

I add another mistake, if I want to recover the rod that was left in the boat I must rent another day or leave the map or game and re-enter because it is not possible to recover it from the dock.

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10097_20180609_030115.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Radarcos said:

I thought that this error had already been solved but I see that it is not like that, as shown in the screenshot I was struggling with a big fish and in the other one I had another one that seemed quite big, the rental time of the boat was exhausted and left me without either of them, this can not happen, it is very frustrating to see that the best fish of the night escape because the game is programmed in this way.

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10097_20180609_025237.pngrf4_4.0.10097_20180609_025251.png

I add another mistake, if I want to recover the rod that was left in the boat I must rent another day or leave the map or game and re-enter because it is not possible to recover it from the dock.

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10097_20180609_030115.png

@Radarcos One way to prevent this is to buy 2 tickets. When your ticket is about to run out you will have a warning and you can either get off the boat or if you have a nice fish on let the new ticket automatically kick in.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

@Radarcos Una forma de evitar esto es comprar 2 boletos. Cuando su boleto esté a punto de agotarse, tendrá una advertencia y podrá bajarse del bote o si tiene un buen pez, el nuevo boleto se activará automáticamente.

Ok, thanks, I did not know, do you mean that I can buy several tickets at once and it will only be activated if I am in the boat at the time the one I am using expires?

That is, if I buy three tickets of an hour, I am in the boat using the first one and since I am fighting with a fish and it runs out automatically the second one is activated, I can catch the fish, make use of that second ticket and if under of the boat before it runs out, will I have the third complete ticket for the next day I play?

Take this opportunity to ask another question, what happens if I'm on the boat and the session is gone or I have a problem that makes me restart the computer, if I enter the game within the time of the ticket I was using I still keep it or when I leave of the session I lose it automatically?

1 hour ago, Radarcos said:

Ok, thanks, I did not know, do you mean that I can buy several tickets at once and it will only be activated if I am in the boat at the time the one I am using expires?

That is, if I buy three tickets of an hour, I am in the boat using the first one and since I am fighting with a fish and it runs out automatically the second one is activated, I can catch the fish, make use of that second ticket and if under of the boat before it runs out, will I have the third complete ticket for the next day I play?

Take this opportunity to ask another question, what happens if I'm on the boat and the session is gone or I have a problem that makes me restart the computer, if I enter the game within the time of the ticket I was using I still keep it or when I leave of the session I lose it automatically?

@Radarcos If you buy a ticket and you are disconnected, then the use of the ticket stops and the time remaining is still available. When you log back in you can get back in the boat and use the remaining time. Your first statement is correct.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Watched three streamers over the last 2-3 weeks. I've used moreorless the same feeder setup both for ide at Volkhov, sturgeon/sterlet on Sura and tench at Burg. How do they catch more fish than I do? They also catch more trophies and I'm becoming fed up of it.

Edited by CycleDave

22 hours ago, CycleDave said:

Watched three streamers over the last 2-3 weeks. I've used moreorless the same feeder setup both for ide at Volkhov, sturgeon/sterlet on Sura and tench at Burg. How do they catch more fish than I do? They also catch more trophies and I'm becoming fed up of it.

My guess would be, that they are rather high level, and have points to the rig they're using, have high-grade groundbait, know exact spots, etc. Other than that, I don't know, maybe luck.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LamaX said:

My guess would be, that they are rather high level, and have points to the rig they're using, have high-grade groundbait, know exact spots, etc. Other than that, I don't know, maybe luck.

Nothing to do with your level

RNG is a cruel thing.

Some people win Bingo every week,
Some people go their life and never win.

I agree with Dave.

My account is cursed, i dont catch anything anymore! :/

• Sad 1