19 minutes ago, Penguinofdoom said:

So i have a question, I caught a blue bream and it is 613 and another player caught one around the same size his was a trophy mine was not. 

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10498_20180812_211734.png

So I just caught a 613 blue bream  and another player Thrallzq got one earlier that was about  that size or closer to 600g his was a trophy mine was not. 

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10498_20180812_211734.png

You had this in Bug Report this not a bug so I moved it to other. 

Hey Rf4 PPl.

I notice some posts are are being removed not long after they have been Posted. Any reason for the heavy handed censorship?  What are the rules around posting? Another community member has made what i thought were good posts recently and they are removed? Would be good to have things addressed instead of the removal of them!

24 minutes ago, Tincan said:

Hi, how does one bind something to the 1,2,3 slots?

Hold down the U key and drag and drop the rods u want into slot 1 , 2 , or 3.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, WizzardNZ said:

Hey Rf4 PPl.

I notice some posts are are being removed not long after they have been Posted. Any reason for the heavy handed censorship?  What are the rules around posting? Another community member has made what i thought were good posts recently and they are removed? Would be good to have things addressed instead of the removal of them!

The forums are for informative purposes only. Users of the forum are invited and encouraged to share their knowledge, ask questions, answer questions, read up on the latest news, point out bugs, make suggestions and provide constructive feedback.

Anything else like spamming, posting rants, usage of foul language, providing non-constructive feedback, posting links to sites/videos not related to RF4, disrespecting other forum visitors and/or RF4 staff, and so on will not be tolerated and those posts will be removed from the public view. 

Forum visitors who repeatedly break these rules will be put on moderated status - every post from then on first needs approval by a RF4 moderator - or in severe cases receive a (temporary) ban from our forums. Actions made on the forum will not affect the player ingame or on our other official platforms (RF4 social media, RF4 Discord, Steam), unless the player breaks the Terms of Service there as well.

I can't repair the mechanism of my Lacerti 4000S because the "required materials are not in stock". Do the workshops restock materials the same way the other shops restock tackle and food? I've been to every shop I can at my level and they all say the same thing. This isn't a fun game mechanic.

7 hours ago, Bagjo said:

Are Russian Fishinf 4 considering Adding FLy fishing to the game ? 

Hi Bagjo

Yes for sure in the future.

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

16 hours ago, steve2para said:

I can't repair the mechanism of my Lacerti 4000S because the "required materials are not in stock". Do the workshops restock materials the same way the other shops restock tackle and food? I've been to every shop I can at my level and they all say the same thing. This isn't a fun game mechanic.

Hi steve2para

We know that there as a small issue with the parts to Lacerti 4000, we hope it this was resolved now,  but if we got more reports It will be looked at again. Thanks for your report.

Regards

Levo

On 14/08/2018 at 3:31 PM, Levo said:

Hi steve2para

We know that there as a small issue with the parts to Lacerti 4000, we hope it this was resolved now,  but if we got more reports It will be looked at again. Thanks for your report.

Regards

Levo

I can't repair it because of an issue with the game. I see. Never mind. The game is a bit of a grind anyway so I've just uninstalled. Thanks for your help.

Hello all,

I go through there to know if there is still no date for the language FR of the game?
As well as a date for the possibility of changing our keyboard keys in azerty without having to go through the shortcut (maj + alt)

At the same time I submit ideas, which may have already been asked here or there, a reminder does not hurt:
If possible have a shortcut for shovels.
That the groundbaits of the same value and last made with the same ingredient is to package and not 20pc by 20pc or so to name the basic primers with the name of the base used, that one can find oneself without spending hours there It is far too laborious to search in all these home made groundbaits.
And I not find the presentation tread so excuse me I'm doing it here;
I'm Iboo_gaming, new streamer on Twitch and spend a lot of time on russian fishing 4 at the moment;)

Thank you all for the work already make great job

Iboo

23 minutes ago, Iboo said:

Hello all,

I go through there to know if there is still no date for the language FR of the game?
As well as a date for the possibility of changing our keyboard keys in azerty without having to go through the shortcut (maj + alt)

At the same time I submit ideas, which may have already been asked here or there, a reminder does not hurt:
If possible have a shortcut for shovels.
That the groundbaits of the same value and last made with the same ingredient is to package and not 20pc by 20pc or so to name the basic primers with the name of the base used, that one can find oneself without spending hours there It is far too laborious to search in all these home made groundbaits.
And I not find the presentation tread so excuse me I'm doing it here;
I'm Iboo_gaming, new streamer on Twitch and spend a lot of time on russian fishing 4 at the moment;)

Thank you all for the work already make great job

Iboo

Hi Iboo

At this time we are working on the French translation of the game. As soon it is done and implemented we will inform through the official ways: website forums,steam,and social media.

You can submit any ideas to the Suggestion Topic on the web site. http://rf4game.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35-suggestions/

For the shovel you can put it in one of slots 1.2.3 but you will lose a slot for a rod. If you choose to have only two rods out at one time.

I'm also moving your post to the the Topic: Other

Regard

jlkeys

21 minutes ago, jlkeys said:

Hi Iboo

At this time we are working on the French translation of the game. As soon it is done and implemented we will inform through the official ways: website forums,steam,and social media.

You can submit any ideas to the Suggestion Topic on the web site. http://rf4game.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35-suggestions/

For the shovel you can put it in one of slots 1.2.3 but you will lose a slot for a rod. If you choose to have only two rods out at one time.

I'm also moving your post to the the Topic: Other

Regard

jlkeys

I hope that you are working on the translation now and thankfully.
What I ask you is an estimate of the rest of work and an estimate of the time it will take to finish and output this translation thank you.
Can not implement what has already been done ??

Thanks for the shovel, but again it's not what I submit, I'm talking about having a shortcut specifically for the shovel and not replace one of my canes by the  shovel, useless.

Thank you all the same for your answer even if it is not really what I expected.

cordially

Edited by Iboo

Hello, I wanted to ask you a question, what is it used for or how is MiniSinkers set used, I leave you a photo

Spoiler

Sinkers.jpg.067175520dcbbdcc375460a9ebf3e807.jpg

18 minutes ago, thiago89 said:

Hello, I wanted to ask you a question, what is it used for or how is MiniSinkers set used, I leave you a photo

Reveal hidden contents

Sinkers.jpg.067175520dcbbdcc375460a9ebf3e807.jpg

Hi thiago89

Mini sinkers are used for float fishing 

Regards

Levo

4 minutes ago, Levo said:

Hola, thiago89

Mini platinas se utilizan para la pesca con flotador 

Saludos

Levo

Ahh, thank you very much :)

• Like 1

Hi, I have a couple of questions about chat. Me and some friends have started our own group, but I see no way of getting out of the group once you're in. Is there a way?

The reason this might be a problem is that you can't see the chat from the area you're at when you're in a group, not the fish caught either, and if you're new to Bear for example, this makes it even harder to get info and fish there. Is there plans to implement a way to switch between area chat and group chat in the same way that you can switch between tourney chat and group chat? That would really help, imho.

1 hour ago, Ruts said:

Hi, I have a couple of questions about chat. Me and some friends have started our own group, but I see no way of getting out of the group once you're in. Is there a way?

The reason this might be a problem is that you can't see the chat from the area you're at when you're in a group, not the fish caught either, and if you're new to Bear for example, this makes it even harder to get info and fish there. Is there plans to implement a way to switch between area chat and group chat in the same way that you can switch between tourney chat and group chat? That would really help, imho.

For now you have to choose between those 2 chats, global or private. You can change it by clicking on the gear on top right corner of your chat, and choose the first channel that show up there.

Thanks for the info, Pindobinha. Hadn't noticed that, would be a lot easier to do it the same way you do with tournament chat, but at least there's a way then. :D