WoutNL

Campfire stories

Get your spin skill ready Boyz! New water body I did research on it for Real life. I’m not spoiling anything but oh man I need to go buy some better spin stuff lol.

But tell us Enzo, besides for when... for what level will it be allowed? I am getting 27:)

And why you specifically mention spin? What else do you know that remains in that shadows of secrecy??B|

59 minutes ago, Anak said:

And why you specifically mention spin? What else do you know that remains in that shadows of secrecy??B|

sorry Anak, this was streamed earlier.  Going to be fun catching trout.

Just so you guys you know.. get prepared. Some info about the Taimen salmon.

The maximum size is not assured, but supposedly a fish caught in the Kotui River in Russia in 1943 with a length of 210 cm (83 in) and a weight of 105 kg (231 lb) is the largest size recorded

They don’t even know just how big they truly can grow haha. From their diet, talks about fish. They like to eat fish and birds etc lol. So maybe feeder livebait may work on them. Should be interesting.

Posted (edited)

Would be pretty rad for Taiman, Lenok and Amur Pike. Would be cool is this map introduces proper flowing water like rapids

Edited by krokenosterfant2

Well... I am done with this weekly challenge. NO Thank you! lol

Worst 6.5 hour session of my life!

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180716_224442.png

• Haha 1

One last post for the day. I was just really excited to have finally ended this grind and now have full access =D

I plan to play around with combinations while targeting fish. to bad need 100% feeder to actually use a PVA. it better be worth it lol

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180719_172033.png

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Hello people,
So, i was digging some worms on my steam account, and i tought it was funny to dig near the water to see my reflection, in bridges (because i got 4 worms in the wood lol) and in slopes because wecan see where the river really ends. But when i was exploiting this little things i came across something i didnt see in the forum yet (sorry if it is already).

Spoiler

20180731160143_1.thumb.jpg.6445642ffcfdc16975b2401430b57459.jpg

THIS SKULL, freaking skull scared me holy. I would like to know if theres a history behind this or if its an easteregg. 

Edited by EmanuelleLF
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, EmanuelleLF said:

Hello people,
So, i was digging some worms on my steam account, and i tought it was funny to dig near the water to see my reflection, in bridges (because i got 4 worms in the wood lol) and in slopes because wecan see where the river really ends. But when i was exploiting this little things i came across something i didnt see in the forum yet (sorry if it is already).

Hide contents

THIS SKULL, freaking skull scared me holy. I would like to know if theres a history behind this or if its an easteregg. 

This on Winding Rivulet?

12 minutes ago, EmanuelleLF said:

Ops sorry, forgot to say, it was on Mosquito Lake

Awesome, thanks, once i get home from work I'm going straight there to check it out, I gotta see this for my self.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, EmanuelleLF said:

Hello people,

Reveal hidden contents

WOAHits actually there. that is spooky, and so out of place for the genre of this game. I wonder if any other maps out there have some thing like this. lol let the hunt begin :)

Edited by Wanpug

Hey Guys and Gals!

Just a quick question! I've hit +75% in Lure Making and want to make some Wooden Lures, but I do not have a Wood Carving Knife, as they're around 5k silver! 

Wondered if anyone had one I can borrow to make some lures? I'm a streamer, and a trusted member in the community, would be willing to give items as a deposit if needed to as well. Just do not have the 5k to buy one just yet!

If anyone would be kind enough to let me borrow it, I'd be much appreciative! :D

IGN is Bionick if anyone can help me out.

Thank you!

Bionick.

1 hour ago, TwitchBionick said:

Hey Guys and Gals!

Just a quick question! I've hit +75% in Lure Making and want to make some Wooden Lures, but I do not have a Wood Carving Knife, as they're around 5k silver! 

Wondered if anyone had one I can borrow to make some lures? I'm a streamer, and a trusted member in the community, would be willing to give items as a deposit if needed to as well. Just do not have the 5k to buy one just yet!

If anyone would be kind enough to let me borrow it, I'd be much appreciative! :D

IGN is Bionick if anyone can help me out.

Thank you!

Bionick.

WARNING: Lend or trade items at your own risk. This is not to imply that this poster is untrustworthy, rather it is to warn players that the game devs, admins and moderators have no means to  protect you or get you justice if a player screws you over on a trade or lending of gear.  If you do trades or lending you do so at your own risk.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kache said:

WARNING: Lend or trade items at your own risk. This is not to imply that this poster is untrustworthy, rather it is to warn players that the game devs, admins and moderators have no means to  protect you or get you justice if a player screws you over on a trade or lending of gear.  If you do trades or lending you do so at your own risk.

It's all good anyway! I thought the 6k Wood Knife was for 75% but I think that's the 100% one, so I bought the actual one I need!