Belaya.png.ffee80d435b9ab50296fb35fd8cb887d.png

Belaya River is one of the most important and beautiful rivers of Bashkortostan. Its length is almost one and a half thousand kilometers. Beside its beauty, Belaya River is famous as an excellent fishing destination. In this river, rich in fish, one may catch catfish, pike, asp, zander and sterlet. There is a chance to catch a brown trout as well. But the main trophy is, of course, taimen. Located on a small picturesque island, the fishing base provides everything you need for comfortable fishing. On the Belaya River, you can successfully use most types of tackle, but especially efficient here will be fishing with a spinning rod.

Hello everyone I have a big question, my game already updated with the new patch, why the lake belaya river has a lock and a message that say the water body is not available at the current version of the game?

8 hours ago, daggabull said:

Same here

10 hours ago, greatfishing59 said:

Hello everyone I have a big question, my game already updated with the new patch, why the lake belaya river has a lock and a message that say the water body is not available at the current version of the game?

Moved to the right section of the forum.
Now you have access to the river.

4 hours ago, stripedtomato said:

The sterlet hole is at 73:64 in the deep whole.

What bait are you using. Are rhino working again? Lol

i caught a couple of zander on blue 02 hunters here, but other than that it's just been a bunch of perch.  anyone getting a feel for the rhythm of this venue yet?

A few fish caught over a long period of time experimenting, trying different areas, hooks and baits, all caught on the the feeder/bottom or float, no lures used.

Spoiler

new.thumb.jpg.83e0898d745166b4ec50b48544663080.jpg

Posted (edited)

yup and how many hours for 178 silver, i just ended my Belaya fishing session 4h of fishing 23 fish = 70 silver

what coord and bait for the common carp?

Biterate on Belaya must be increase a lot, a this moment it's a little boring.

Edited by chey
edit

16 minutes ago, chey said:

what coord and bait for the common carp?

Carp at 67:40, honey dough or night crawler, cast near the reeds on the far (west) bank.

Hello. I spend 3 h ..fish in the 6.5 m hole. For me it was good ..297 silver + 3 cafe orthers 120 silver ..i use redworms and grasshopper.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

i tested grasshopper, nightcrawler, fish piece, dung bettle, the 2 white big worm, caddisfly, mayfly, etc...on the 6.5m hole, 1 fish every 10-20mn irl, with long period 30mn+ without any bite.

at 72.42, 73.48, etc...i tried with leader 9kg, hook 6, leader 17kg hook 4/0, etc...

Edited by chey
edit

5 hours ago, waznewz said:
  Hide contents

rf4_4.0.10473_20180804_233839.thumb.png.e6083ee70f225bb240049c1ea4d28167.png

Hide contents

Wow!! That intensity is off the charts! And using white bream mix interesting. I will try this out! :)

I heard this river was going to be for spin fishing, but I am having just as good results, if not better, fishing with feeder rods. Judging by the fish above, I am not alone.

Posted (edited)

All I see is just the old, heavy geared users fishing on this river. 

Also I'm disappointed because this river is not yet prepared for fishing... A lot of wasted time trying to catch something here.

The main purpose for a level 12 is to advance in level to reach Kuori to produce for themselfs money and XP. How can they do that if Belaya is a dead river?!

Question:

What are the chances that a level 12 player to be able to catch here big and reputable fish?

that question leads to another one's:

1. Will level 10-12 gear be able to land a Taimen of 13-15-18 kg?

2. From were one could buy Grasshopers and other baits used to catch those 2 trouts species? (I know 1 only place: Volkov - level 18 and above).

3. Isn't suppose to be a SPINNING map? Why then the most wanted fish species are caught on feeder instead of spinning?

4. How can one make a Jig step with level 12 setup, when most of the mid level users are not been able to achive Jigstep?

5. With level 12 gear, most of the users can reach those holes?!

because I see above that Those SUCCESFULL STORIES are told with Alpha 8000LEVEL 20 gear)

The Snake LINE is 165 silver worth of money and toghether with the Sinker... that setup can  cost more than a level 12 player can make in few days of fishing.

Admins and Mods .. please show us a ranking of users level 12 max level 14 who succesfully fished taimen and brown trout in Belaya. 

Until you do that... I'm betting NO ONE from level 12 to level 16 were able to achive good fishing result on that map. Try to contradict me. :)

Edited by Ursu
  • Like 4

L.E - If jigstep and catching trout require a new method .. why nobody is posting a tutorial about it? OFICIAL ONE..!

Level 12 players learned to spin fish and how to... but on this river, jigstep is out of this world = everybody heard about it, but nobody saw it.

L.L.E.... all above is regarding spin fishing and how one from level 12 can catch fish with gear for level 20 and above. :)