Spoiler
43 minutes ago, Ursu said:

All I see is just the old, heavy geared users fishing on this river. 

Also I'm disappointed because this river is not yet prepared for fishing... A lot of wasted time trying to catch something here.

The main purpose for a level 12 is to advance in level to reach Kuori to produce for themselfs money and XP. How can they do that if Belaya is a dead river?!

Question:

What are the chances that a level 12 player to be able to catch here big and reputable fish?

that question leads to another one's:

1. Will level 10-12 gear be able to land a Taimen of 13-15-18 kg?

2. From were one could buy Grasshopers and other baits used to catch those 2 trouts species? (I know 1 only place: Volkov - level 18 and above).

3. Isn't suppose to be a SPINNING map? Why then the most wanted fish species are caught on feeder instead of spinning?

4. How can one make a Jig step with level 12 setup, when most of the mid level users are not been able to achive Jigstep?

5. With level 12 gear, most of the users can reach those holes?!

because I see above that Those SUCCESFULL STORIES are told with Alpha 8000LEVEL 20 gear)

The Snake LINE is 165 silver worth of money and toghether with the Sinker... that setup can  cost more than a level 12 player can make in few days of fishing.

Admins and Mods .. please show us a ranking of users level 12 max level 14 who succesfully fished taimen and brown trout in Belaya. 

Until you do that... I'm betting NO ONE from level 12 to level 16 were able to achive good fishing result on that map. Try to contradict me. :)

Yeah, something is not very clear about Belaya.

It's a beautyfull place but for exemple Taimen are strong fish and their silver price are crap, Brown Trout  cant be fish consistently.

You can fish a lot of species easily but nothing worth it.

But Kpshamino(a youtuber) shows that you can "jig" with high speed retrieval and catch a lot of fishs, still it's not working good with the setup i've got, and i don't think you can get big fish with this technique.

Again, there is something i don't get for the moment : for which player level Belaya is good ? No clue.

This may be an unpopular opinion and it may get a lot of hate, but for the past 3 day's I've been at belaya, and yes the first day was a struggle, but then I started to try things myself, I don't and never have relied on what others are doing/have done because what may work for them may not work for everyone, so I rely on what I can do, like test numerous lures and tactics, and once you have done that yourself, you will find that there are actually lots of fish to catch and some quite decent fish aswell.

Everything I have caught has been on the spinning rod, maybe close to 400 fish by now. So when people say, "oh belaya has no fish".. what I hear is.. "Tell me were the fish are, what to catch on, what size hook". Basically "I want someone else to do the hardwork and I'll just copy them". Sorry, doesn't work like that. Also the comment above ^^. don't rely on Youtube, by the time you have watched it, the fish may have moved or are biting on something else, and as for it's no good for Level 12-16 players, that's wrong to say. It's good for those players with the tackle and the patience to catch the fish they are after. Wether they be level 12 or level 50.

• Like 4

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10473_20180806_224648.thumb.png.160c5c3edd8a3cb258c1ed56278081ce.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10473_20180806_224630.thumb.png.29e0526cd333da44076fcb2b343bdc1a.png

Just incase those who want the proof that Belaya has fish to be caught..

100 fish (+2 2kg+ Grayling for the 123 silver Cafe Order) using 1 Spinning rod and 3 different Spoons. 2h 47m.

17 minutes ago, Townsend28 said:

100 fish (+2 2kg+ Grayling for the 123 silver Cafe Order) using 1 Spinning rod and 3 different Spoons. 2h 47m.

What's more important than number of fish is how much silver did you get for that net ?

Cause you know...for example for me getting 70 perches, 20 small pikes, 5 zanders and 5 small asps is no fun ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marcoz said:

What's more important than number of fish is how much silver did you get for that net ?

Cause you know...for example for me getting 70 perches, 20 small pikes, 5 zanders and 5 small asps is no fun ;)

Totally understand what you are saying Marcoz.

270 silver, but its a poor net, no burbots or brownies this time, the reason for doing it was because people are all over chat and on here saying Belaya has no fish or the bite rate is so low, or lvl 12 players cant make money here, every fish I caught can be caught by a lvl 12 player with lvl 12 gear in a short amount of time and it can still be profitable. :D

Belaya patch has really disappointed me, the map itself is tiny, a big version of cottage pond and the fish are ok for a low level map, but other changes are  >:(.   Fished maybe 4 hours and made about 200 silver which again is ok for low level map.   Don't like where game is headed so uninstalled for the time being since I have a backlog of other games to play.   GL guys and tight lines.  

14 hours ago, Townsend28 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion and it may get a lot of hate, but for the past 3 day's I've been at belaya, and yes the first day was a struggle, but then I started to try things myself, I don't and never have relied on what others are doing/have done because what may work for them may not work for everyone, so I rely on what I can do, like test numerous lures and tactics, and once you have done that yourself, you will find that there are actually lots of fish to catch and some quite decent fish aswell.

Everything I have caught has been on the spinning rod, maybe close to 400 fish by now. So when people say, "oh belaya has no fish".. what I hear is.. "Tell me were the fish are, what to catch on, what size hook". Basically "I want someone else to do the hardwork and I'll just copy them". Sorry, doesn't work like that. Also the comment above ^^. don't rely on Youtube, by the time you have watched it, the fish may have moved or are biting on something else, and as for it's no good for Level 12-16 players, that's wrong to say. It's good for those players with the tackle and the patience to catch the fish they are after. Wether they be level 12 or level 50.

What I'm saying is that .. from lower levels, to upper levels, you can do jigstep, stop and go, and continuous reeling... with some degree of success.

Now Belaya river is inserted in the MIDDLE of the maps, for level 12 players.. and with this map, the new set of rules apply's: you have to learn again how to fish!

Let's not forget that THIS IS A GAME.. and you suppose to have fun ... also, not all people playing this game have 4h+ per day to try new things. And it's a little bit frustrating to reset what you learned previously and try for 1 week to start new techniques of fishing that they might not been aware exists. And all just to catch 200 silver fishes.

THEY can earn that amount with WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED PREVIOUSLY on Oldburg. Without wasting time and energy and resources on Belaya to learn again how to fish. Just to advance on Kuori and start all over again, remembering the old skills they have got until Belaya.

Again... for most of the players average time for this fun is 1-2-3h per day. Also.. within the "Happy hour" trying to catch something on Belaya is a waste of time and money. Level 12 players can make a lot of XP ) and money just staying on the Oldburg or any other map they know and it's familiar.

And catching perch and pikes and zander ...... instead of catching trout... somehow beats the purpose of this map.. we have oldburg and winding rivulet for that also.

That map suppose to induce the Spinning bug onto players. To show them trouts.. A FRESH APPROACH.. 

Until contrary will be proven, I believe this map is for the old high level players who are bored with the previous maps.. and also afford to waste some time on Belaya to learn new techniques and also to try catch the Big trophy Trout... 

^^ You seem to not understand, whether you are lvl 12 or lvl 50 doesn't mean that it affects your reeling in technique, it is very easy to jigstep at belaya. The only reason you are struggling with jigstep is because you are using lures that are too light. The current is strong at this river, therefore you must use an appropriate lure to negate the effects of that current. Try a 22g lure and then come back here and tell me that you couldn't jigstep, because I know 100% you can from doing it the last few days.

Using hunter 1-002 ... I think it's ok..acording to your sayings. :)

^^ it sound like I was being a bit nasty with my comment, didn't mean to come across like that if it did, you just have to be aware that the current is going to affect the lures, in some places the small lures can be jigstepped, but can struggle in other places, I've just been testing with different lure weights myself, seems that anything over 17g can be jigstepped just as easily as any other venue. Plus if you are struggling to get bites on the bigger lures, swap out the hooks on them till you start getting the fish.

There is always sure to be ppl who are very lucky, very unlucky and some have better knowledge of the game than others. I just want to say that I looked at Lady of Games playing at Belaya with a lvl 12 character without premium yesterday, she got about 2k xp in 3 hours. She has better knowledge about the game than others, but also takes her time doing other things when she streams, so that eats up what she gains by good knowledge. Now, Lady was feeder fishing with two rods and was using a telescopic most of the time, so she wasn't casting with a spinning rod, which might have affected the result quite a lot. That said, I wouldn't expect the average lvl 12 to get more than 5k xp in the same amount of time, since they rarely have a great selection of lures that they can use anyway, and that isn't very good. Remember, I am not talking about what one person can do, but averages. I would never recommend a friend to go here at lvl 12 instead of going to Ol' Burg.

8 hours ago, Townsend28 said:

^^ it sound like I was being a bit nasty with my comment, didn't mean to come across like that if it did, you just have to be aware that the current is going to affect the lures, in some places the small lures can be jigstepped, but can struggle in other places, I've just been testing with different lure weights myself, seems that anything over 17g can be jigstepped just as easily as any other venue. Plus if you are struggling to get bites on the bigger lures, swap out the hooks on them till you start getting the fish.

I didn't think like that. Every bit of information counts in learning process. So .. it was nice to learn that ..at this ...at least... I am doing something ok... using the right weight for the lure. :)

I'm almost level 25 (15K missing) ... so, I am doing something good... I think! I'm not the most experienced player EVER.. but also .. not the dumbest in the pack.

My opinions are shared, in order to help developers.. not sink their boats.. so to say :)   I catched the first brown trout today.. but with my feeder and with baits almost unaccessible to a level 12 player . I hoped I catch a new one soon.. but on spinning. I saw some players using med gear... 3500 worth of silver with good results. I wish I had that kind of money on level 12.

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 10:56 PM, Townsend28 said:

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.10473_20180806_224648.thumb.png.160c5c3edd8a3cb258c1ed56278081ce.png

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.10473_20180806_224630.thumb.png.29e0526cd333da44076fcb2b343bdc1a.png

We know there are fish on this river as we see people in chat catching fish.

This river was supposed to be for lower lvl players and have the taimen in for the higher lvl players.

I can catch everything you have in your net without a problem, but heres my problem I was using heavy gear for the heavy taimen and my biggest was 5kg.

I know I was in a taimen spot at that time because I baited for taimen and setup for big taimen and yes I caught quite a few taimen but they was all small which a lvl 12 could pull in quite easy.

I have tried this river on and off a few times , different locations, different setups , light and heavy and different spinning setups with lures and wobblers, and to be honest for the time spent here fishing for the reward you get I could get much more on winding and on Old Burg in less time, I don't see why any other player would waste time on earning less silver when they could quite easily earn double on other ponds / rivers.

I'm only there because I want a big Taimen but once I have caught it , I would probably never go back to that river, all the regular fish are easy to catch and all could be caught elsewhere at a much faster rate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Azorees said:

We know there are fish on this river as we see people in chat catching fish.

This river was supposed to be for lower lvl players and have the taimen in for the higher lvl players.

I can catch everything you have in your net without a problem, but heres my problem I was using heavy gear for the heavy taimen and my biggest was 5kg.

I know I was in a taimen spot at that time because I baited for taimen and setup for big taimen and yes I caught quite a few taimen but they was all small which a lvl 12 could pull in quite easy.

I have tried this river on and off a few times , different locations, different setups , light and heavy and different spinning setups with lures and wobblers, and to be honest for the time spent here fishing for the reward you get I could get much more on winding and on Old Burg in less time, I don't see why any other player would waste time on earning less silver when they could quite easily earn double on other ponds / rivers.

I'm only there because I want a big Taimen but once I have caught it , I would probably never go back to that river, all the regular fish are easy to catch and all could be caught elsewhere at a much faster rate.

I understand what you are saying, yes the reward for a full bag compared to other places can vary (sometimes lower, sometimes higher, depending on what fish you catch), the thing to realize though is not all people want to just blast their way through the level's or grind silver, some may just want to go at a slower rate and enjoy just catching what they catch, wether that be a 500g Perch or a 50kg Taimen. Everyone has their own pace at which they play the game.

As for only catching the 5kg Taimen, that's just fishing, you dont go somewhere and immediately expect to catch big fish, regardless of if you are in the perfect spot with the perfect bait. The temp may have been off by a degree, or it was too cloudy, or it was raining. or.... you see what i'm getting at. Keep Trying though, i'm sure a bigger one will hit eventually. :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Townsend28 said:

I understand what you are saying, yes the reward for a full bag compared to other places can vary (sometimes lower, sometimes higher, depending on what fish you catch), the thing to realize though is not all people want to just blast their way through the level's or grind silver, some may just want to go at a slower rate and enjoy just catching what they catch, wether that be a 500g Perch or a 50kg Taimen. Everyone has their own pace at which they play the game.

As for only catching the 5kg Taimen, that's just fishing, you dont go somewhere and immediately expect to catch big fish, regardless of if you are in the perfect spot with the perfect bait. The temp may have been off by a degree, or it was too cloudy, or it was raining. or.... you see what i'm getting at. Keep Trying though, i'm sure a bigger one will hit eventually. :D

I have not gone there expecting to catch the biggest fish in 30 mins , I have been on the river on and off since it opened and spent at least 6 hours real time fishing each time.

I have tried different baits and lures along with baitmxes and setups with different hooks and sizes and to date my biggest Taimen is 7KG which I caught just before on spinning.

What I am saying is that the Taimen are there for higher lvl players with heavy gear which I am and I am using heavy gear for that fish.

I have not come even close to what I would call a big fish, I don't expect to catch the biggest but what I do expect is the time I have spent there to at least have a fish in double figures.

Silver does play a massive part in this game, if your not earning enough to feed you or make repairs then how do you better your gear ?.

If you have 2 ponds next to each other and one produces more fish than the other , which pond would be more enjoyable to fish ?

What I am saying is that other ponds / rivers produce the same fish as Belaya does apart from Brown Trout and Taimen which is why I go there to fish and which is what I target.

If you go to a river that has lets say a Taimen and you setup for big Taimen chances are your going to get a decent size Taimen , might not be the biggest but it will be a decent size.

Setting up for bigger fish won't produce as many fish but it would produce the bigger ones, this I do understand and this is how it works irl 

2 minutes ago, Azorees said:

I have not gone there expecting to catch the biggest fish in 30 mins , I have been on the river on and off since it opened and spent at least 6 hours real time fishing each time.

I have tried different baits and lures along with baitmxes and setups with different hooks and sizes and to date my biggest Taimen is 7KG which I caught just before on spinning.

What I am saying is that the Taimen are there for higher lvl players with heavy gear which I am and I am using heavy gear for that fish.

I have not come even close to what I would call a big fish, I don't expect to catch the biggest but what I do expect is the time I have spent there to at least have a fish in double figures.

Silver does play a massive part in this game, if your not earning enough to feed you or make repairs then how do you better your gear ?.

If you have 2 ponds next to each other and one produces more fish than the other , which pond would be more enjoyable to fish ?

What I am saying is that other ponds / rivers produce the same fish as Belaya does apart from Brown Trout and Taimen which is why I go there to fish and which is what I target.

If you go to a river that has lets say a Taimen and you setup for big Taimen chances are your going to get a decent size Taimen , might not be the biggest but it will be a decent size.

Setting up for bigger fish won't produce as many fish but it would produce the bigger ones, this I do understand and this is how it works irl 

Yes silver obviously plays a massive part in the game, but again, just because You or I choose to fish in a certain way or choose to spend our silver or gold on better/best gear, doesn't mean everyone is going to fish that way or spend their silver/gold that way, its just personal choice by the player, same as the 2 ponds part of your reply, what You or I may find fun and the best pond, may not be what other people find fun and the best pond, again personal player choice.

Yes, bigger setups, Game and IRL produce bigger fish, but again, this isn't guaranteed, like I said previously, there are many many factors that may be a reason for not catching a double figure fish, just because you have been there a lot doesn't mean you are entitled or you should expect to catch a 10kg fish, you may never catch one or you may catch one on your next cast, you might get someone turn up once and catch a beast, or someone fishing there constantly and not catch any, it's just the way it goes.

I have fished at Bear for ages and for some unknown reason I never catch a Carp that is over 15kg, despite using what you would think would catch a fish that size pretty regular, is it frustrating?, yup. Do I deserve to catch bigger fish because I have spent ages there with the right setup, No.  I just take what the lake/pond/river gives me and cast again. :D

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Townsend28 said:

Yes silver obviously plays a massive part in the game, but again, just because You or I choose to fish in a certain way or choose to spend our silver or gold on better/best gear, doesn't mean everyone is going to fish that way or spend their silver/gold that way, its just personal choice by the player, same as the 2 ponds part of your reply, what You or I may find fun and the best pond, may not be what other people find fun and the best pond, again personal player choice.

Yes, bigger setups, Game and IRL produce bigger fish, but again, this isn't guaranteed, like I said previously, there are many many factors that may be a reason for not catching a double figure fish, just because you have been there a lot doesn't mean you are entitled or you should expect to catch a 10kg fish, you may never catch one or you may catch one on your next cast, you might get someone turn up once and catch a beast, or someone fishing there constantly and not catch any, it's just the way it goes.

I have fished at Bear for ages and for some unknown reason I never catch a Carp that is over 15kg, despite using what you would think would catch a fish that size pretty regular, is it frustrating?, yup. Do I deserve to catch bigger fish because I have spent ages there with the right setup, No.  I just take what the lake/pond/river gives me and cast again. :D

I hear all your saying but why did they put the Taimen in that river , My understanding was to entice higher level players to fish there too.

here's the thing I went back to Sura and fished for 30 mins and bagged 11 fish , that fish was worth 170 silver, my point being on Belaya it would take you 10x the time to get a full bag which might not be worth as much so why would I bother with Belaya, when Sura produces better quality fish with some epic fights which makes it more enjoyable to fish.

I go for the big Taimen for the fight which is what I enjoy and up to now the river has disappointed me, I setup for big fish and I expect to get some good fighting fish not 1.2 - 1.7 KG fish which I can just bully in on my rig even the 7KG was a disapointing fight.

Edited by Azorees

10 minutes ago, Azorees said:

I hear all your saying but why did they put the Taimen in that river , My understanding was to entice higher level players to fish there too.

here's the thing I went back to Sura and fished for 30 mins and bagged 11 fish , that fish was worth 170 silver, my point being on Belaya it would take you 10x the time to get a full bag which might not be worth as much so why would I bother with Belaya, when Sura produces better quality fish with some epic fights which makes it more enjoyable to fish.

I go for the big Taimen for the fight which is what I enjoy and up to now the river has disappointed me, I setup for big fish and I expect to get some good fighting fish not 1.2 - 1.7 KG fish which I can just bully in on my rig even the 7KG was a disapointing fight.

For sure Sura is going to bag you more silver, it has better quality fish, as for bothering with Belaya, that would be for you to decide, I guess if you don't find it to be to your liking then you wont fish there much, and that is totally your choice, and no one can say otherwise.

As for the Taimen being in the river, as time goes on and they are caught more and more, the tactics for catching them will become more apparent to everyone, I mean, the biggest so far (as of last night) is 31kg, yet a few times now I have seen an order at the cafe for a 45-50kg fish. So i'm guessing it's there as a specialized slow burner type of fish, big ones caught every so often as to not just be another big fish to catch all the time.

The fight aspect is one that is appealing to me as well, but obviously if you are using gear that is going to handle it quite easily then yes the fight will be disappointing. Guess it comes down to, do you risk lighter gear for a more entertaining fight but the chance you get smashed or do you play safe and op the sh*t out of it.. lol. In any case Azorees, I wish you Good Luck and Tight Lines in your Hunt for a monster. :D

2 minutes ago, Townsend28 said:

For sure Sura is going to bag you more silver, it has better quality fish, as for bothering with Belaya, that would be for you to decide, I guess if you don't find it to be to your liking then you wont fish there much, and that is totally your choice, and no one can say otherwise.

As for the Taimen being in the river, as time goes on and they are caught more and more, the tactics for catching them will become more apparent to everyone, I mean, the biggest so far (as of last night) is 31kg, yet a few times now I have seen an order at the cafe for a 45-50kg fish. So i'm guessing it's there as a specialized slow burner type of fish, big ones caught every so often as to not just be another big fish to catch all the time.

The fight aspect is one that is appealing to me as well, but obviously if you are using gear that is going to handle it quite easily then yes the fight will be disappointing. Guess it comes down to, do you risk lighter gear for a more entertaining fight but the chance you get smashed or do you play safe and op the sh*t out of it.. lol. In any case Azorees, I wish you Good Luck and Tight Lines in your Hunt for a monster. :D

I use heavy gear because I know how hard Taimen fight irl and tbh the fish i'm after you would struggle to handle on an Alfa 8000, They can get to around 60KG but I would be quite happy with 1 around 20KG which would keep me going back for a bigger one.

But as it stands at the moment a 7KG fish after the amount of time I have invested in that river just don't cut it for me, in total I have caught around 20 - 30 taimen and my biggest being 7KG and most being 1.2 - 1.7KG,which is very disappointing when you know how big they can get, maybe its one of them things where you would get it when your not targeting it ( Sods law ) lol

spot : 73.48

spining : Jigging rig

Jighead : Berserk Hooks FishEye Jig Serie s #6 1/0

lure : Handmade Foam-rubber fish 004

Technic : Straight Retrieve

Speed : 5

targeted fishs : Zander, Taimen, catfish, perch (pouah, beurk, stupid perch, lower the biterate of perchs devs, they are ruining your spining fishing session lol)

Spoiler

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.08.19_22h40m53s_032_.png

Spoiler

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.08.19_23h08m13s_033_.png

Spoiler

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.08.19_23h11m07s_034_.png