The Siwerskyj Donets is perhaps one of the most picturesque rivers in the Eastern European lowlands. Many anglers come to the green banks of this calm and cozy river every year. There is a large biodiversity in the northern Donets.
In addition to pike, catfish or sturgeon, there is the possibility to catch fish as unusual as the sunfish. In the villages close to the bank you can find, in addition to the usual ones, shops that sell their own hand...
Wednesday 19/02/20 at 4.30 CET (Tuesday 10.30 PM EST) server restart. This process can take up to 1hr.
Tuesday 11/02/20 at 7.30 CET (1.30 AM EST) server restart. This process can take up to 2hrs.
Thursday 23/01/20 at 4.30 CET (Wednesday 22/01/20 10.30 PM EST) server restart. This process can take up to 1hr.
Wednesday 22/01/20 at 4.30 CET (Tuesday 21/01/20 10.30 PM EST) server restart.This process can take up to 1hr.
- Changes to the system for sending items between players have been implemented.
If you have a premium subscription, you can send the following items:
- Rods, reels, tools and accessories purchased for gold coins;
- Rods, reels, tools and accessories that have no value in gold coins;
- Lures, attractants, assembly elements, food and materials can be transferred without restrictions, regardless of the game currency for which they were bought or manu...
Server restart and client update
Tuesday 21/01/20 at 7.30 CET (1.30 AM EST) server restart and client update. This process can take up to 2hrs.
As of January 21, 2020, the following item transfer system will be introduced between players:
Premium players can send the following items:
- Rods, reels, tools, and accessories bought with gold coins.
- Rods, reels, tools and accessories that can not be bought for gold coins.
- All assembly elements, baits, lures, feed mixes, and materials, regardless of the game currency in which they were purchased or manufactured.
To avoid any discrepancies, w...
Tomorrow, January 10th at 7:00 am CEST (1 AM EST) the game server will be restarted. The server will be offline for about 4 hours.
RF4 - Team
There are just a few days left in the current year. On New Year's Eve, each of us makes a wish to become a better person in the coming year. May all of you have the strength and good luck to see all your wishes come true.
The Russian Fishing Team will also do its best to live up to your expectations. Happy 2020! We wish you and your loved ones much happiness!
RF4 - Team