As of January 21, 2020, the following item transfer system will be introduced between players:
Premium players can send the following items:
- Rods, reels, tools, and accessories bought with gold coins.
- Rods, reels, tools and accessories that can not be bought for gold coins.
- All assembly elements, baits, lures, feed mixes, and materials, regardless of the game currency in which they were purchased or manufactured.
To avoid any discrepancies, w...
Tomorrow, January 10th at 7:00 am CEST (1 AM EST) the game server will be restarted. The server will be offline for about 4 hours.
RF4 - Team
There are just a few days left in the current year. On New Year's Eve, each of us makes a wish to become a better person in the coming year. May all of you have the strength and good luck to see all your wishes come true.
The Russian Fishing Team will also do its best to live up to your expectations. Happy 2020! We wish you and your loved ones much happiness!
RF4 - Team
- The possibility has been implemented to save your own recipe templates for the production of ordinary feed mixes, dry feed mixes and PVA strings. Premium subscribers can create up to 30 templates, other players can create up to 10 templates.
- It is now possible to set different rod strengths in competitions as limitation.
- Simmon's marker floats now use lighting at night.
- Christmas markets have been opened on most maps. Unique products such as ...
On Tuesday 24/12/2019 at 4am CET / 10pm EST ( Monday 12/23/2019) server restart and client update. This process can take up to 2hrs.
Tuesday 17/12/2019 at 4.30 am CET / 10.30pm EST ( Monday 16/12/2019) server will be restarted. This process can take up to 2 hrs.
Euer RF4 - Team
- The maximum number of Tournament participants increased to 100.
- Implemented the ability to mark an item in storage (backpack, tent, house) with the “Favorites” flag. The number of selected items is not limited.
- Fixed: In some cases, due to errors in recognizing the actions of the player, fish on float equipment was not hooked.
- Fixed: When you press the SHIFT key, the ATV moved.
- Fixed: Some players did not have access to items in a tent ...
Wednesday 11/12/2019 at 5.oo am CET / 11pm EST ( Tuesday 10/12/2019) server will be restarted and client updated. This process can take up to 2 hrs.
List of changes and corrections
- The order of leaders in the shop and backpack has been changed. They are now ordered by leader style, not by material.
- Fixed: Some mistakes in the Skilltree have been corrected.
- Fixed: Some ingredients for feeding could not be used in a dry mixture.
- Fixed: When creating leaders, the finished product did not indicate the leader color.
- Fixed. The bottom live bait rig used a feeder leader instead of a classic ...
- A new waterbody, the Amber Lake, was added. This lake is accessible from level 26 onwards
- 12 new fish species were added
- A new transportation, the Quad Bike, was added and is available at the Amber Lake
- Some texts were revised
- ‚Waggler-Rig‘ was renamed to ‘Match-Rig’.
- To determine the bottom texture and the depth of a water body at a given position, the Marker Rod was added. Marker Rods, Marke...