Rules of conduct for the game "Russian Fishing 4" on rf4game.com
We are glad that you want to play on our server. Like everyone else, you have to follow certain rules. There are rules for the behavior in the game as well as rules for the game-related behavior outside of the game. There is also a complaint procedure for inappropriate behavior of other players. All of this is regulated below:
1. Game behavior
Be respectful and fair towards the other players and the team.
2. Prohibited behavior
2.1. Simple violations
2.1.1. Simple violations in particular:
• The use of swear words and vulgar expressions (no matter in which language),
• Insulting statements towards other players and / or the team,
• Racist, pornographic, violent, harmful or otherwise illegal statements,
• Entering three consecutive, identical or similar letters, words or messages,
• Entering sentences or whole words in capital letters (activated shift key),
• The use of incomprehensible characters,
• Flooding the chat,
• Harassing messages to other players,
• A public discussion about the inability of the moderator / administrator
• Actions that hamper our online servers and communication between players,
• The posting of: false information or unlawful disclosure of other information (including the transfer of personal data) in relation to the moderators, administrators, developers and other members of the project «Russian Fishing 4»,
• Discussing methods for hacking, using manipulative computer programs and cheating in the game,
• Posting of advertising messages, including Internet links.
2.1.2. Punishment for simple violations
The moderators may penalize for simple violations at their sole discretion and depending on the severity of the offense:
•Compulsory fishing on the penalty lake (according to section 3) and / or
• Impose a ban on the interfering player for a period of between 1 to 30 days (for the period of the ban the player is suspended and can not participate in the game) and / or
• In the case of prohibited statements to third parties or in the chat or on the forums the time-defined or time-indefinite premoderation or blocking of posts on the forums and / or the blocking of certain or all content for reading in the forums.
2.2. Serious violations
2.2.1. Serious violations in particular:
• Using methods or third-party programs to manipulate the results in the game,
• Serious violations of the terms of conduct and licensing for the use of the program «Russian Fishing 4»,
• Using usernames related to drugs, fascism, racism, or National Socialism, pornographic or violence glorifying references, or containing vulgar / obscene expressions,
• The use of usernames corresponding to the names of the programmers of «Russian Fishing 4» and the use of the «Russian Fishing 4» logo without the permission of the copyright holder,
• The creation of user names that contain links to web resources,
• The use of profile images depicting cruelty, violence, erotic and pornographic content, as well as those containing obscene or vulgar expressions,
• Posts about the sale and purchase of game items for ingame currency, real money or other currency, as well as announcing the sale or handover of a gaming profile,
• The use of bugs and glitches in the game for personal benefit or to simplify the game,
• Fraud or deception of a player to get items or otherwise manipulate the game,
• The creation of a fake account.
2.2.2. Punishment for serious violations
Moderators may, at their discretion and for the purposes of Section 2.2, penalize the measures referred to in 2.1.2. and additionally or instead impose a ban from 5 days to permanent blocking and deletion of the account.
3. Prison Lake
For minor violations, the moderators can also issue a warning and send the player to the penalty lake. There he has to catch a given amount of fish before he can participate in the regular game again.
A block in the game automatically leads to a block on the forums. For violations according to paragraph 2, which are committed in the forum, the moderators can impose a premoderation for forum posts and / or blocking the player on the forums.
5. Repeated rule violations / violation of several rules
In case of repeated offense, penalties can be increased to the point of permanent suspension of the player. If several rules are violated, the penalties can add up (suspension time or amount of fish at the penalty lake).
6. Complaints against imposed penalties
If you believe that a penalty imposed on you was improperly pronounced, you can e-mail email@example.com.
The complaint should include the following information:
•Username and account number,
• Date and time when the sentence was pronounced,
• E-mail address or other communication option,
• Subject «Account complaint».
7. Game-related behavior of the player outside of the game
7.1. The following behavior on external media, platforms and websites (e.g., Twitch, Youtube, other forums, public chats) is prohibited:
• Establishment and dissemination of untrue factual allegations concerning the game or moderators, administrators, developers and other members of the Russian Fishing 4 project;
• Expressions of abuse (such as insults) relating to the game or moderators, administrators, developers and other members of the Russian Fishing 4 project;
• Disseminate unwarranted factual allegations or legally prohibited abuse criticisms (such as insults) with respect to other players;
•Simulating the identity of moderators, administrators, developers and other members of the Russian Fishing 4 project.
7.2. For violations of the obligations under section 7.1., sanctions may be imposed depending on the nature, severity, duration and frequency of the infringement, adopt the measures referred to in paragraphs 2.1.2. and 2.2.2. at the administrators discretion. We reserve the right to take further legal steps.
8. Complaints against other players
8.1. Players have the opportunity to report inappropriate behavior of other players in a complaint. The complaint can be submitted by pressing the button "Report Misconduct" next to a player name in the chat window.
8.2. The moderators and administrators will investigate the complaint without delay and, should the player in question violate the Code of Conduct, review and, if necessary, institute appropriate penalties. The complaining player is not entitled to any specific action against the offending player.
8.3. Complaints are only permissible if other players violate these rules of conduct. In case of repeated unjustified complaints, penalties according to section 2.1.2. may be imposed.