Jump to content

Crapu

Member
  • Posts

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Crapu

  1. check the hotbar key if you assigned one . since the last update they tried to make items of same type/name/etc to stack . like i don't see tea anymore as 30 packs of 4 pieces of 8/10 quality. Now i see 120 pieces of 8/10. so check your hotkey if you put sausages on hotkey 1,2,3,4,5,6 , you may have them there.
  2. Djbacon93 what is even more useful is cast direction considering that in rf4 even what shoes color you wear or tshirt size can influence bite rate, it's important to know were the fish is by an error of 2 meters left/right. i have been at that spot spent about 1 day and two nights, only got 2 roach and a bream
  3. HAd to repoast again to modify the lure. it's a 75f not a 74. sorry but editing seems not to work on this site . there is no edit button anywere.
  4. Kuori Lake Coord: 102:88 grid F7 Bait: Balsa Minnow 75f-006 Ign: Crapu
  5. I had to quote myself to modify coordonates since no Edit button appeared after i edited once so grid . Grid h8
  6. Map: Ladoga Coordonates: 76:23 casting east Bait: Syberia Real Worm 7:003 with orange bead hook size 2 In game name : Crapu
  7. whole boilies have a certain size like 5mm or 8 or 10 etc. crushed boilies are smaller than those you can find in the shop. Size of incredients influence fish size. smaller pieces will atract smaller fish and bigger ones will call bigger fish. that doesn't mean you will get only big fish if you use biggest boilies or you get only small fish if you use the smaller ones. Think about it like this and i will give an example that may or may not be true but i use it to create a picture for you to better imagine how it is: lets say you try to catch grass carps and you want to make a pva or groundbait with "field grass" aroma boilies. You will have the option to use biggest boilies you find in shop 8 or 10mm ,forgot what was, or you can crush them. Using them crushed will atract fish between 1kg and 30kg with a 70% chance to be 1-10kg , 29% chance to be 10-20kg and 1% chance to be 20+ . That will mean you will have low chances to get a trophy, a bit more chance to get a decent size and very big chances to get small grass carps. That will translate into higher bite rate since smaller fish usualy bite more frequently. So using smaller fragments of the boilies (crushed) or the minimum size from the shop, will give you bite rate. Using whole boilies and of bigger size, like 8mm or 10mm , will give you like 40% chance to get a 1-10kg, 30-35% chance to get 10-20kg fish and 30-25% chance to get over 20kg. so you have a lot more chances to get a big fish. the problem is that bigger fish bite more rare since they are more sensitive to conditions(weather, leader/line visibility,hook size,etc) so those percents I mentioned are from a total of maybe 10-15 fish per hour (1 game day) while the examples i gave for smaller(or crushed) boilies are from a catchrate of over 15 fish per hour. Keep in mind that every single number and percent I mentioned is fictional and with the purpose of explaining the best i can, this are not true data , it's just numbers for you to create a picture how smal vs big boilies work. bigger = bigger fish, much slower catch rate, smaller(or crushed)=more frequent bites, most of the fish small or average. You will still be able to get big fish on smaller boilies but only if you are VERY lucky or you can still get small fish if you get bigger boilies, but you gain more access to the bigger ones . And it's about same deal with hook sizes in case you wonder. i hope you got some clarity if not, sorry for my explanation , i tried :P .
  8. i don't see any reason for it not to be in honestly. Like on the opposite, it would be completely ilogical to not hear your rods go on while you are looking in your bag or tent or whatever since the whole purpose of the bells/alarms is exactly that , to hear when you are not there looking. So yea, it should be made so we can hear our rigs while browsing anything in the menu. Unless someone want's us to increase our chances to loose fish.. Cause if you are kept looking at the rods not browsing , than you won't need alarms anyway since you can see when it bites right?
  9. question about trolling: does cast distance matter when you are trolling? it is important for me cause sometimes i want to troll in a small area were i spin around. If the line is too long it will barely move in one place in the center of the circle so i want to know if casting 10-15 meters just behind the boat would decrease bite rate .
  10. the entire base of the game is on you not knowing were fish is and searching for them. if they would make it easier to find the fish , the whole fish prices would be cut to less than half of what is now or even bite rate, otherwise in less than 4months you would be able to buy everything the shop has to offer and wont be frustrated enough to actually spend real money on gold, so goodbye income for the devs, goodbye game for us. Also what drives most people away from other fishing games like fishing planet or others is exactly the fact that you know exactly were the fish is always and you go there catch fish arcade style. This game tries to keep it as real as possibile and harder trying to simulate real life.. i have my own thoughts on were the game is "too real" and were is not real enough but thats another discussion. as far as people being able to see were fish are by activity of the fish , probably will never happen.
  11. that setup is disaster waiting to happen. your strongest part of the setup must be your rod than your line , than your leader. on an alpha reel for example a decent pike setup would be 20-24kg line , 26+ kg rod and leader 1kg weaker than the line. In general keep your line 50% stronger than reel and leader weaker than the line , subject of variations ofcourse as you improve fishing experience. but NEVER have your rod weaker than any part of your setup. for example on your setup, a fish between 5 and 8 kg can completely break rod since your rod will be first to break as it's weakest. Not sure if you are joking/trolling or you really have that setup i hope not.
  12. What i do is i use the 10grams pva size for fish that have higer bite rate so i recast more often, like Bream/Eastern Bream for example and the bigger PVA bag for fish that have lower bite rate so you probably cast 2-3 times per day like Sturgeon . like if you get 40-50 Breams per day that would be 400-500grams of bait but with soem PVA's lasting only 13-16 hours, by the time you reach half of those 50 breams, the effects of first 10-15 PVA's you casted is already gone so you will be constantly on under 200-250grams of active pva. so you can't reach the supposed 500+ grams limit of a spot. With the more rare fish, even if you have 24h duration PVA, you will cast 50 grams or so like 2-3 maybe 4 times per day so no were near the limit. So i guess is better to match the pva size and duration to fish catchrate.
  13. didn't know were to post this so i post on Yama since it's yama related. YES! THE BEAR WILL ATTACK YOU!! pictures . I died and got alive at spawn point . Damn you moma bear
  14. put the rod down and lift it again
  15. forgot to calculate and doesnt let me edit so... here it is again
  16. you can put them in any tent at any camp in the game.
  17. This sounds awesome !!! and yea, i wouldn't mind to keep english as language. I am quite a nationalist but indeed english is a very widespread language so i am fine with it to help us understand eachother. Good idea.
  18. turn bloom on and increase texture quality. but bloom mostly.it makes all shiny things have an aura of even more dim shine so they appear better looking. But bloom, text. quality, field of view, all this increase work of CPU or GPU depending who is weakest from those two. They in turn will put more strain on RAM, so make sure you have at least 16gb ram, quadcore cpu with 3000+ mhz and GPU with minimum 128 bits freq. and 2g memory . Streamers generaly have very expensive PC's and they try their best to make the game look good for the viewers so if you have a 6-7 years old PC , don't expect to match that .
  19. regarding that tunguska population stuff...well it's done bad. So far the game died more and more, less and less fish caught and even if you get a spot, the fish are too small. I don't mean we should only catch trophies but the fish are so small that selling them barely covers the costs of repairing the gear that got damaged during catching those fish, not to mention upgrading, thats fantasy, a dream maybe. And yes i know what is to know about the game , i don't play since today so i know how to take care of my gear. Anyway, this being said, tunguska gave me a bare minimum of cash to continue repairing my reels, replace lines and still get about 1000 silver per week maybe , so in 10-11 weeks i may get some upgrade to one of my reels. Long time but still, tunguska was the game , every other map downwards didnt even exist anymore since they were all useless. And here is were your update comes in place ... i went there after update and today too. OH MY GOD! i bought a month sub. thinking i will upgrade some of the gear, repair some other in next two months. well surprise. update comes , i done 200 silver in 1 hour of playing? that is worse than winding rivulet even. i kept trying for hours, same deal 150-200 silver per hour. in 5 hours barely got enough to repair one reel. Tunguska now is as dead as the others 90% of the time. and me as an idiot thought the game finally becomes at least slightly playable and actually spent some money . now i am stuck with 30 days sub. and nothing to do with it since there is no fish to catch. My catch rate decreased by at least 70%, its really bad. really bad.
  20. 1. I didn't attend any yet cause the bite rate in the game right now is so low on bigger fish, i stopped any money contribution to the game and i barely play it sadly :((( . I would love to attend if the game would give some chances but nope...too low. 2. weekends are great cause 90% of the people are not at work Sat. and Sun and also it's less pressure of "damn i must be ready at home for the comp." 3. Scoring system is cool, but to make it more fair i would add 1 point for each 5 trophy and 2 points for blue tags since blue tags are damn hard. for example i have 28.541 fish caught and only 220 troph and ZERO blue trophy(see number 1). 4.Best maps are those that have flow and still water cause some players invested more in float and some in spin and some bottom. Winding has still/flow , Sura, Donets. 5. If you believe in Santa, the chicken ofcourse. If not, lizards.
  21. i think they deleted many Telescopic recrods cause i am sure i saw Tele records over 100kg ingame.
  • Forum Statistics

    4.5k
    Total Topics
    27.9k
    Total Posts
×
×
  • Create New...