Both_93

Skill is not improving

Hello! 
I found a very promising place on Lake Burg where I managed to catch a lot of fish in a relatively short time. 100pcs in ~2 hours at 21:67. But after a while, I noticed that I do not get any skill point towards floating or feeder skill. After 3 hours my feeder skill is increased only 0.3 but my floating is not. Floating skill is az 27.8% feeder sikill is at 30.3%. What could cause the problem, and what sould I do in order to improve my skills further?  Thanks in advance! 

it gets progressively harder to increase your skill levels, sitting in one spot catching the same species on the same set-up and bait and the skill rises will dry up. The key is to change maps/species/baits/methods.... i found even changing hook size could squeeze out a few more points.

That said, you always need a spot giving a good bite rate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,my name is Sreten Krstic(in game Razor992),i hava a big problem with skils,i catch a lot of fish and my bottom fishing skill is not have any progress.So i want to know how to get progress in bottom fishing,because i stuck on 33%.Thank you on quick answer.

52 minutes ago, Razor992 said:

Hello,my name is Sreten Krstic(in game Razor992),i hava a big problem with skils,i catch a lot of fish and my bottom fishing skill is not have any progress.So i want to know how to get progress in bottom fishing,because i stuck on 33%.Thank you on quick answer.

Answers as above reply,

change your bottom fishing methods, go to other maps/waterways and fish for other species/types of fish,

it will help to improve/raise fishing skills.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Razor992 said:

Only crucian carp and small comon roach,sometimes bream and no progress at all...

The secret is the bite rate and the diversity of catches : gudgeons, roaches, breams, tenches, carps, white breams, gibel carps, chinese sleepers, eels, bleaks, ruffes, common bream, blue bream, ides, perches, etc... The choice is large. Chose locations where the bite rate is pretty intense.