1 hour ago, Levo said:

Hi Zvezdelin

No, you can't do that. You can't use bottom fish rod - carp rod, feeder rod and picker rod for spinning. I am afraid you might want to buy separate spinning and bottom fishing rod.

Regards

Levo

Thank you, Levo! Good luck :)

So i decided to make second accont purely for spinning and with premium im already at lvl 20...but now exp needed is alot more and would like to ask for info on exp gain when you only use 4kg drag UL setup.  Wich water body and what type of fish would be best for leveling faster? There is graylings and brown trout in Belaya...but they aint that often bites and huge chance to get spooled by some monsters there - is there any small fish that bites often and gives good exp(except perch/chub)?

7 hours ago, reelmeharder said:

So i decided to make second accont purely for spinning and with premium im already at lvl 20...but now exp needed is alot more and would like to ask for info on exp gain when you only use 4kg drag UL setup.  Wich water body and what type of fish would be best for leveling faster? There is graylings and brown trout in Belaya...but they aint that often bites and huge chance to get spooled by some monsters there - is there any small fish that bites often and gives good exp(except perch/chub)?

@reelmeharderWith a 4kg setup for UL spinning there is not a whole lot that will not strain your setup. I suppose Winding Rivulet and going after Ide/Asp/Pike might be ok, but you will still get some that strain that 4kg setup. On Belaya, grayling/brown trout do have a good bite rate, but you need a setup with a good casting distance to get them. Even then, a nice brownie is going to strain that setup. I would focus on Winding if I was going to stay with UL. Another option is to build a decent ML setup. You still get a 25% bonus, but fishing with it is much easier as it can handle most predatory fish except for the real monsters.

Posted (edited)

Just a friendly tip to all who jig and get tired of  all that action plus annoying engine monotone sound:   So maby its nothing new, but i discovered you can "troll"  wacky rigs in water body with current without engines on.   Like in volkhov, get to the dam/turn your boat in direction to the middle island/ throw both rigs in ~10m clip and enjoy peace and wait for zander/burbot to bite! Plus save your reel and mouse click alot!

As water current is perfect speed to slowly move worms on bottom! works like a charm :)

Edited by reelmeharder
  • Like 1

Can some mod post a list with mech breaking points for the spinning and casting reels?

I am particularly interested in the mech breaking point of the zeimann classic cst reel 23.5 kg, but would love to have the list of all reels ingame.

3 hours ago, Kingsie said:

Can some mod post a list with mech breaking points for the spinning and casting reels?

I am particularly interested in the mech breaking point of the zeimann classic cst reel 23.5 kg, but would love to have the list of all reels ingame.

@KingsieYou have been answered on Discord. We cannot tell you the exact breaking strain of each component. The information available to you in game is what we can divulge. You are welcome to test the claims of other players yourself, or find streamers using the gear you are interested in to get an idea of what they can handle.