LadyofGames

Spin Bait Casting Q&A

31 minutes ago, Quanna said:

From the screenshots, it was the leader, then the hook on the lure and now the leader again

fairly certain those aren't the problems, based on trial and error but hold on

3 hours ago, Quanna said:

From the screenshots, it was the leader, then the hook on the lure and now the leader again

ok so turns out this is exactly what happened. thank you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Krispy908 said:

with this setup, I got a 4kg arctic char just now and at 15 friction I'm in orange, at 16 friction I hit red

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.11419_20181229_105321.png

That is not a rod for 7.2 gram spinners. See under the name of the rod where it says test. That's the tackle weight your rod is made for.

Hope you find a good setup. ;)

If i buy rod with "+5 spin fishing skills" and discard that rod, can i hold this +5 or they will disappear ?

16 minutes ago, Kauris84 said:

If i buy rod with "+5 spin fishing skills" and discard that rod, can i hold this +5 or they will disappear ?

This skill is only for the rod with +5 they will dissapear if you discard the rod.

Last night i bought Kama Lait SSL78ML and i cannot get it to do the twitch action with any Wobbler. The indicator is not showing. Is this a bug? 

1 hour ago, GADhr said:

Last night i bought Kama Lait SSL78ML and i cannot get it to do the twitch action with any Wobbler. The indicator is not showing. Is this a bug? 

@GADhrCan you post a screenshot of the rod's specifications? Some rods do better with wobbler's than others. For example, don't bother twitching with the Cardena UL rods they won't do it - but the Zeiman legend UL will.

Well nowhere in the description is stated that it can't do twitching and i cannot see the reason why not especially small cranks and minnows.

Spoiler

RF4_KLR_01.jpg

1 hour ago, GADhr said:

Well nowhere in the description is stated that it can't do twitching and i cannot see the reason why not especially small cranks and minnows.

Spoiler

RF4_KLR_01.jpg

@GADhrIt won't tell you that it won't be good at it, you have to look at the stats. You need a rod with some stiffness to it to effectively twitch. The stiffness on this rod is a little low. Now that doesn't mean you can't figure out how to twitch on it - making adjustments to your retrieve speed, frequency of twitching, and pause times can all have an effect. This game is a simulation and what works on one rod or reel, might not work on another depending on the stats of the gear. I like to talk to other anglers before I purchase something to find out what they think about the gear and whether or not it might fit my intended use of the gear. For a good mid range spinning rod, I like the Siberia Linear series of rods. For heavier work I like the Syberia Super Duty series.

With this rod even the manual(no RMB) twitching doesn't work at any retrieve speed or pausing. So as far as i understand rod with less than 6 stiffness is pretty much useless for twitching?

1 hour ago, GADhr said:

With this rod even the manual(no RMB) twitching doesn't work at any retrieve speed or pausing. So as far as i understand rod with less than 6 stiffness is pretty much useless for twitching?

@GADhrNot always useless, but it can be more difficult. I would definitely head over to our discord and see if the other players there have experience with your setup - they might be able to give you more advice.

34 minutes ago, damianos said:

Is it worth to buy UL ???🤔9_9💵

Yes, it's really fun. And I have the impression that I take a lot more fish in UL, and the bonus of xp with :)

18 minutes ago, jeremy8008 said:

Tak, to naprawdę zabawne. I mam wrażenie, że biorę o wiele więcej ryb w UL, a bonus xp z:)

ok thanks :)

Do low profle baitcasting reels LP size work with UL spinning rod?

2 hours ago, Skepy said:

Do low profle baitcasting reels LP size work with UL spinning rod?

Yes the LP reels work with the UL rods.  The same rules for matching rods to reels apply.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jeremy8008 said:

Where can i get this lure ? Thanks

Reveal hidden contents

2.png.9da18c672006793e224bb9f99136eec5.png

That lure was part of a Christmas Carnival event which is no longer active.

47 minutes ago, Crucian said:

That lure was part of a Christmas Carnival event which is no longer active.

Oh, no .. I see that several records have been made with this lure  :( If anyone wants to get rid of it I'm a taker ahah

Rather than buying a baitcaster and baitcaster rod, how viable is the ultra highend spinning rods coupled with say tagaras or vengas?

I dont see anyone fishing for those fish with those setups, everyone seems to be following the masses.

Any significant draw backs to getting spinning gear over baitcasters apart from gear wear?

i just bought a UL spin setup and my main reason for getting the spin reel is that i can use it on my picker or bolo rods.

Hey guys! I'm level 20 and i now in Volkhov i use two bottom and one spinning rod. Is there in market a  good rod who can be used for both  bottom and spinning? (48% bottom and 42% spinning) I have a 2,7k silver and i want to upgrade soon with good gear...

2 hours ago, Zvezdelin said:

Hey guys! I'm level 20 and i now in Volkhov i use two bottom and one spinning rod. Is there in market a  good rod who can be used for both  bottom and spinning? (48% bottom and 42% spinning) I have a 2,7k silver and i want to upgrade soon with good gear...

Hi Zvezdelin

I am not sure what you mean here "good rod who can be used for both bottom and spinning".Could you please expand or explain.

If you mean a reel not a rod - I would go for Alpha 8000 or Narga 8000 reel.

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

Hello Levo and thank for the answer! I mean that i don't have enough money to buy one bottom and spinning rod. I wanna buy just one good rod over 20kg who can be used for bottom now, and if i have needs to attach it lures and make the same rod a spinning one? Good luck :)

1 hour ago, Zvezdelin said:

Hello Levo and thank for the answer! I mean that i don't have enough money to buy one bottom and spinning rod. I wanna buy just one good rod over 20kg who can be used for bottom now, and if i have needs to attach it lures and make the same rod a spinning one? Good luck :)

Hi Zvezdelin

No, you can't do that. You can't use bottom fish rod - carp rod, feeder rod and picker rod for spinning. I am afraid you might want to buy separate spinning and bottom fishing rod.

Regards

Levo