every day¬† ¬†ÔľĀ

One hourÔľĀ

well!  well! well!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2018 at 5:54 AM, Gytautelis said:

Hello Gxg, 

Filleting knives are used in bait harvesting to make pieces of fish and carving knives are used in lure making. So if you want to make fish pieces you need fillet knife and for lure making you need carving knife.

When you are buying items that you don't have required skills to use you should get a warning before completing the purchase.

Your in game level isn't the only limitation on what you can do. For example to make certain baits you need to have % in you bait harvesting skill. For example to make pieces of fish you need 50% in bait harvesting.

Ugh, "When you are buying items that you don't have required skills" didn't warn me before I spent almost 50 silver on a filet knife. >_< And nope, I don't have 50% bait harvesting. That would have been *really* nice to know before I dropped that cash.

(Edit: I was able to return it, thanks to this post. But still, I should have known ahead of time what it required.)

Edited by Tincan
See edit in post

Posted (edited)

Hello. I need 2.5% for baitfish..for 10 frogs i get only 0.1% ..fish pieces dont give anymore what i need to do to get that 2.5% skill for baitfish? 

Edited by amun24

6 hours ago, amun24 said:

Hello. I need 2.5% for baitfish..for 10 frogs i get only 0.1% ..fish pieces dont give anymore what i need to do to get that 2.5% skill for baitfish? 

I recently reached the baitfish skill, and was able to do it via fish pieces.  You’ll need to cut up a LOT of fish (a morbid-butcher amount), but keep trying.  The quickest way for me was bream farming on Volkhov, and cutting up anything under 1.5kg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fig Ripley said:

I recently reached the baitfish skill, and was able to do it via fish pieces.  You’ll need to cut up a LOT of fish (a morbid-butcher amount), but keep trying.  The quickest way for me was bream farming on Volkhov, and cutting up anything under 1.5kg.

Ty i have only 0.2% now:) i make only fish pieces in volkhov.

2 minutes ago, amun24 said:

Hello. What i need to make oatmeal? i cant find..

Oatmeal on the recipe, is Hercules, on the grocery store.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, slashaway said:

It's impossible to buy Night, Red Worm and Cheese
You have no stock on any map.

Hi slashaway

Shops will restock every some time - it is different for each shop. Also once you reach lvl 20 you can use tackle shop at Volkhov - where restocks are very often and items are always in stock.

Regards

Levo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why using an 1kg of fish => 8g of bait. Fish piece? Why not more?

Why every 2-3 fishes used to make baits... are giving ERROR? I understand for the multi mixtures.. some ingredients will not mix (presumption) .. but cutting a fish to pieces.. HOW CAN BE UNSUCCESFULL? Not to say that from 1KG of fish... you get only 1 piece of bait!!! That is the candy over the big fat cake.

Can some dev explain why making something over and over again will result in ERRORS not in Good Quality? as doing something ... will make you specialized in that "something".

If you  want players to invest in your game... aka GOLD and PREMIUM.. you have to offer something in return... You are bragging that your game is the most REALISTIC game to date... Where? In graphics? .... as I don't see any correlation with real life bait crafting.

Think about it! 

P.S. Deleting my post wil not change my oppinion, and I will vocalize it wherever I can, how I can. Delete that post and I will start reviewing on Steam... 

Edited by Ursu
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/5/2018 at 3:26 AM, Ursu said:

Why using an 1kg of fish => 8g of bait. Fish piece? Why not more?

Why every 2-3 fishes used to make baits... are giving ERROR? I understand for the multi mixtures.. some ingredients will not mix (presumption) .. but cutting a fish to pieces.. HOW CAN BE UNSUCCESFULL? Not to say that from 1KG of fish... you get only 1 piece of bait!!! That is the candy over the big fat cake.

Can some dev explain why making something over and over again will result in ERRORS not in Good Quality? as doing something ... will make you specialized in that "something".

If you  want players to invest in your game... aka GOLD and PREMIUM.. you have to offer something in return... You are bragging that your game is the most REALISTIC game to date... Where? In graphics? .... as I don't see any correlation with real life bait crafting.

Think about it! 

P.S. Deleting my post wil not change my oppinion, and I will vocalize it wherever I can, how I can. Delete that post and I will start reviewing on Steam... 

Thank you for sharing your opinion.  Posts are deleted when they are full of profanity and when they are nothing more than rants and accusations with insults directed at admins and devs. Another case is when a game mechanic is mistakenly claimed as a bug.

"...I like to think it's a BUG and it will be solved in the next updates..."

The mod who deleted your post took it as a bug report on something that was not a bug.

You are welcome to share your opinion in a mature and respectful manor. Also THREATS are against our TOS but I will not delete your current post as it demonstrates that you seem to think that one gets more done by being rude and threatening.

1 hour ago, Kache said:

Thank you for sharing your opinion.  Posts are deleted when they are full of profanity and when they are nothing more than rants and accusations with insults directed at admins and devs. Another case is when a game mechanic is mistakenly claimed as a bug.

"...I like to think it's a BUG and it will be solved in the next updates..."

The mod who deleted your post took it as a bug report on something that was not a bug.

You are welcome to share your opinion in a mature and respectful manor. Also THREATS are against our TOS but I will not delete your current post as it demonstrates that you seem to think that one gets more done by being rude and threatening.

Should have just deleted it lol, reading that helped me lose a little more faith in the future of humanity. Someone get that child a lolipop. Mad over a fish piece failing? that mad? man... smh

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tenzen said:

Should have just deleted it lol, reading that helped me lose a little more faith in the future of humanity. Someone get that child a lolipop. Mad over a fish piece failing? that mad? man... smh

I lost the fate in humanity long time ago. I'm not selfish, if you come to me I will share my lollipop with you! I promise I'll let you lick it!

I'm not mad per se. I'm not upset. I'm just a little bit frustrated sometimes... WHY??!!

Once One reach "child" level, one might notice that everything One do, buy, pay, etc... one will do it on the most precious currency in the universe: TIME.  If any "grow=up" want to explain more, just PM me.

So I invest TIME to have some fun, to advance, to catch virtual fish, etc.. and by random errors and unexplained loses of ingredients, fish, etc.. witch I payed with my time.. yeah.. can be frustrating.

@Kache  Thank you for response. That was not a threatening post.. just a way letting devs to know that Users wants the game to succed... probably more than devs wants :)

I think players, especially a lot of new players are missing the point. Nothing in life is perfect. I have been a avid fisherman for most of my life. This game try to immitate real fishing as close as possible (with a few idiosyncrasies thrown in which according to me make it interesting) and when you start to progress in the game and if you have some knowledge of the subject you start to realize just how much research has gone into developing this game. If everything was smooth sailing it wouldn't have kept us occupied for so long.

So according to me it is a "swearword" great game. Just my opinion.

your's truly - daggabull

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ursu said:

I lost the fate in humanity long time ago. I'm not selfish, if you come to me I will share my lollipop with you! I promise I'll let you lick it!

I'm not mad per se. I'm not upset. I'm just a little bit frustrated sometimes... WHY??!!

Once One reach "child" level, one might notice that everything One do, buy, pay, etc... one will do it on the most precious currency in the universe: TIME.  If any "grow=up" want to explain more, just PM me.

So I invest TIME to have some fun, to advance, to catch virtual fish, etc.. and by random errors and unexplained loses of ingredients, fish, etc.. witch I payed with my time.. yeah.. can be frustrating.

@Kache  Thank you for response. That was not a threatening post.. just a way letting devs to know that Users wants the game to succed... probably more than devs wants :)

@Ursu Just to be clear, I respect your opinion and your willingness to take the time to express it. More than anything I wanted you to know why your original post was deleted. The game is not perfect and some things will frustrate some people.  Sorry that this particular mechanic bugs you.

Are there more scoops than one, or is the Scoop for bloodworms for algae as well?

30 minutes ago, Ruts said:

Are there more scoops than one, or is the Scoop for bloodworms for algae as well?

@RutsThe scoop is for bloodworms, algae, and some of the other baits as well. Currently there are two devices for harvesting bait out of the ground. The shovel, which is mainly for worms, and the scoop for other items. Additionally, as you progress you will need a knife and a baitbucket for other types of bait.

I think cutting bigger fish should result in more cutbaits. Sell it for silver or get more bait, nice tradeoff, it would also be more realistic. 

4 hours ago, bart86pl said:

I think cutting bigger fish should result in more cutbaits. Sell it for silver or get more bait, nice tradeoff, it would also be more realistic. 

@bart86plYou currently get 1 piece per kg of fish up to 15kg.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

@bart86plYou currently get 1 piece per kg of fish up to 15kg.

Oh really? Thats good, disregard then! Thanks for info. 

Hey guys,

Whats your tips to get a maximum of "perch baitfish" (perch between 100-150gr) ?? Where do you fish those and with wich lure or bait and setup ?

Thx !

Edited by mikerblue

13 hours ago, mikerblue said:

Hey guys,

Whats your tips to get a maximum of "perch baitfish" (perch between 100-150gr) ?? Where do you fish those and with wich lure or bait and setup ?

Thx !

I like Old Burg - Float or feeder, size 24 hook bloodworm

13 hours ago, mikerblue said:

Hey guys,

Thx !

Oo, I like mosquito in front of the camp, real short casts right near that grass patch. Bottom fishing 17-19 hooks, worm. light line, or small fluoro leaders

Edited by Tenzen