Sign in to follow this  
mrtiff29

Cursor stuck on screen

Hi, i wondered if anyone has the same issues as me. Recently all of a sudden, I keep getting the in game cursor come up (similar to that of pressing Q) , and there is nothing i can do but quit the game and reload it. (i "think" it may be triggered by a double press of buttons arounf the awd area but im not sure as i cant replicate it)  Its becoming really annoying, is it a re install of the game? and if i do will it remember my progress?

thanks

2 hours ago, mrtiff29 said:

Hi, i wondered if anyone has the same issues as me. Recently all of a sudden, I keep getting the in game cursor come up (similar to that of pressing Q) , and there is nothing i can do but quit the game and reload it. (i "think" it may be triggered by a double press of buttons arounf the awd area but im not sure as i cant replicate it)  Its becoming really annoying, is it a re install of the game? and if i do will it remember my progress?

thanks

Yes - please try a reinstall.

Re-Installed, i managed an hours fishing but then it happeneed again. Im not sure if it was triggered by a mistaken double key press, however i cant make it do it on command.