Sign in to follow this  
LadyofGames

Happy New Year!

Dear friends!

Soon 2019 will come. In its run-up, we thank everyone who has been playing Russian Fishing 4 for a long time, and also welcome those who have just joined our friendly community. After all, regardless of what language we speak, all of us are united by our love for fishing and the confident hope that our biggest fish is still yet to come. On behalf of the entire RF4 team, we wish you a happy new year!

img_1200x630_newyear2019_EN.thumb.jpg.5550aedc249a7c08eb7b2298d92ca49a.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Thank you very much!

For me RF4 is by far the best modern fishing game/simulator (I say modern, because I know one old simulator from 90's, which for me will stay for the moment the ultimate perfect fishing simulator. Just legendary for me. It shows how much I appreciate Russian Fishing 4 now).

Hours of fun and frustration, of victories and defeats, of frenzy and boredom. Exactly like in real life. This is what makes Russian Fishing 4 so unique. Other "games" have so much predictable behaviours that they become very repetitive and boring after a certain time. Russian Fishing 4 offers so much surprises. Hooked already for months, I won't get away soon!

So... Thank you very much for such great work, keep it on!

Tight lines, and have a great New Year's Eve !!! 🎉🤩🎉 (just don't drink and drive for your and other people's safety please ;) )

• Like 8

Happy new year for the RF4 team and all the players as well !

The experience has been amazing so far and I would like to take that time to thank you for this wonderful game. Hope the next year will be full of new features and improvements but the overall core of the game is really nice.

Have a nice party everyone !

• Like 6

Happy new year to you all!! Thanks for making such an amazing game. I’ve never in my life had over 3000 hours in a game.. almost hard to believe haha

• Like 8