RF4mod

Volkhov River

Posted (edited)

Marcello your Setup looks fine. Perhaps its time of day your fishing or the weather that is poor.  Your spot maybee. I see in the post above Daggabull is catching fish. Maybee try that one. Just keep trying. The big fish will come :)

Edited by WizzardNZ

13 minutes ago, WizzardNZ said:

Marcello your Setup looks fine. Perhaps its time of day your fishing or the weather that is poor.  Your spot maybee. I see in the post above Daggabull is catching fish. Maybee try that one. Just keep trying. The big fish will come :)

hello thank you for answering I am in the hour of pique from 19hs to 11hs I see that they take out lots and it is always the same will be my bad luck but it is of all the days besides sack of several species I arrive between 40 to 50 piesas and I do not take more I can be all day but I do not get anything otherwise I'm glad to know that my configuration is fine

Your Setup looks fine. Perhaps its time of day your fishing or the weather that is poor.  Your spot maybee. I see in the post above Daggabull is catching fish. Maybee try that one. Just keep trying. The big fish will come :)

Also check out the Bream section in the Forums here for more info.  Also look at streamers on twitch or tutorial video's on YouTube. Good Luck.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, marcelo said:

hello thank you for answering I am in the hour of pique from 19hs to 11hs I see that they take out lots and it is always the same will be my bad luck but it is of all the days besides sack of several species I arrive between 40 to 50 piesas and I do not take more I can be all day but I do not get anything otherwise I'm glad to know that my configuration is fine

Hi marcelo

Try different hooks as well. I use Syberia CHK and had good results with them for Breams

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

Happy hook is also perfect for breams. I used size 6 yesterday. I've caught almost 300 fishes and 3 trophies.

• Like 3

bream spot, good silver!

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10498_20180816_001946.thumb.png.097d8acaf66cbb2b9c95462ee42ab137.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10498_20180816_001957.thumb.png.5f669162003b109f205a58d175e05b1b.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10498_20180816_002004.thumb.png.b448fd04bd0ca6f61505ba0fe43d88e4.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10498_20180816_002459.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10498_20180816_002233.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10498_20180816_002028.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10498_20180816_002011.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 trophies in the first 12 minutes! then 2 more, 100:92 pea porridge, 3-6 hooks, 7.8 fluoro, very cold temps

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10498_20180820_041519.png

• Like 5

I finally made it to lvl 20 and gave a first shot here: got many pikes on the shore towards the train bridge, and many zanders in the 10 mt hole. Also some catfish and burbots in there. Rainy night. Spinning and BF.

Hello guys

I'm desperatly looking for eel spot!!! can't find one, the few ells catched where on the pier and was only 1.4 kg.... :-/

To all the experts! to those who catch those weekly 6kg ells! please help me!

thank you all and happy fishing:)

5 hours ago, TRUPA40K said:

Guys tell me where to catch bream

Hi TRUPA40K

Try Volkhov 138:56

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Floriduh0630 said:

Reveal hidden contents

0.png

Reveal hidden contents

1.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

1.1.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

2.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

3.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

page-600x400.jpg

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10498_20180901_010405.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PsyQo Gaming said:

Czy coś jest nie tak z grą dla rzeki Wołchow?

Wydaje się, że nie ma już aktywnych miejsc ... :(

160:33 bream

• Thanks 1

To Devs,

You have obviously made it difficult to fish, many people wonder how you think are you who developers the game. We have asked you why is gold so expensive to buy. We received the answer that your team do not want me to buy gold. Some things cost with gold to repair, some bait you buy with gold. It hurts as you constantly change the balance of the game. You should avoid the amount of fish, because many players are already upset by it. I experiencing at the count on fish reduces, every week. After I have filled the bag, the activity ends on the fishes, I have also been every edge and quarters with different baits and technique without results. For example, Bream is now more difficult to catch on certain rivers and in Volkov. Hope you fix it for more attractive games in the future.

PS: translation from Google

Regards 

Kaplan.

• Like 1

Fish migrate, Fish change bait preference, The past week as been amazing for many people fishing bream on Volkov. People catching many trophies. I went for 2 hours and made 400+ silver without getting a trophy. Yes, it is difficult to catch the fish anywhere if you dont find them first and discover what bait/gear/line/hooks to use. Then it changes or the weather becomes not optimal for that species. That is the nature of the game, for it to be a challenge and not a game to only catch fish everywhere you go all the time. From what I understand that is completely intended. They are not constantly changing the game or nerfing it and they have said so many times. @KaplanJunior

51 minutes ago, Tenzen said:

Fish migrate, Fish change bait preference, The past week as been amazing for many people fishing bream on Volkov. People catching many trophies. I went for 2 hours and made 400+ silver without getting a trophy. Yes, it is difficult to catch the fish anywhere if you dont find them first and discover what bait/gear/line/hooks to use. Then it changes or the weather becomes not optimal for that species. That is the nature of the game, for it to be a challenge and not a game to only catch fish everywhere you go all the time. From what I understand that is completely intended. They are not constantly changing the game or nerfing it and they have said so many times. @KaplanJunior

This is not handling about Trophy or Silver. I can make 700-1400 silver under game . For me its enough to make 200 Silver in 20 min. IRL in Mosquito lake inclusive order.. Volkov is big place to slow fishing  and this migration you write about tricking out players. In the long run, players get out and play other things. 

it's about game development.

1 hour ago, KaplanJunior said:

This is not handling about Trophy or Silver. I can make 700-1400 silver under game . For me its enough to make 200 Silver in 20 min. IRL in Mosquito lake inclusive order.. Volkov is big place to slow fishing  and this migration you write about tricking out players. In the long run, players get out and play other things. 

it's about game development.

Hang on you claim to make 200 silver in 20min? Assuming this isn’t about getting a trophy every time, please share how you do this. Us others would love to know lol

16 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Hang on you claim to make 200 silver in 20min? Assuming this isn’t about getting a trophy every time, please share how you do this. Us others would love to know lol

Orders my friend orders, fill your bag. Important time weather deep sort of fish you target, Light tackle. Don't stay on one place and fish.

Edited by KaplanJunior

4 minutes ago, KaplanJunior said:

Orders my friend orders, fill your bag. Important time weather deep sort of fish you target, Light tackle. Don't stay on one place and fish.

So you are filling your net in 20 mins, while filling orders and changing spots. So you are catching a nice keeper fish like every 5 seconds. Sounds legit. And yet complaining that the fish are being made too difficult to catch. Something doesnt add up.

• Haha 1