Spoiler

Bear.thumb.jpg.7c646c6b2ca1765f1517b451a8f05bfe.jpg

Kuori Lake

Spoiler

Kuori.thumb.jpg.d73e8ba1d177c7607f0682ad337a23b6.jpg

Volkhov River

Spoiler

Volkhov.jpg.82596b8654ea0790c6d80076cb19904f.jpg

Ps. Please scroll down for the other maps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Aibehn said:

We're missing Winding Rivulet map.

I know. If I’ll find it, I’ll post it here. 

On 11/25/2017 at 1:53 PM, RF4mod said:

I know. If I’ll find it, I’ll post it here. 

Found this on the RU forums.

Spoiler

Hootorez_Vynok.jpg

how to read this?? the numbers on the side is that the first number in the compass?? example 123-34  where in the map do i read 123 the side or in top/bottom?

46 minutes ago, KeNeK said:

how to read this?? the numbers on the side is that the first number in the compass?? example 123-34  where in the map do i read 123 the side or in top/bottom?

Hello Kenek,

The number's on maps and compass are basic X:Y coordinates. X is the first number on the compass and the numbers on top or the bottom of the map. Y is the second number on the compass and the numbers on the left or the right sides of the map.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pindobinha said:

Those maps don't have scale? :(

They are player created, not official RF4 maps. 

14 hours ago, LadyofGames said:

They are player created, not official RF4 maps. 

why we don't have those from RF4? would be really usefull :)

I found this mapping program pretty useful:

Only this is not the latest version, it has some bugs (when you set a point you must fill in all fields with at least a space, if you don't next time you start it, it won't load)... so I tried to find the updated one and did in the Russian rf4 forums. There is an updated .exe in there, you can use but you need an account to download that attach.

https://rf4game.ru/forum/index.php?/topic/144-разработки-наших-пользователей/&page=8&tab=comments#comment-73359

I'm not sure if it is okay, so I won't put a link up, but I took the liberty to make an updated package. You can message me if you want it.

All credits should go to Shamon of course!

Would someone want RF4 wiki? I'm working on some for myself and boyfriend (I like writing down things that may be usefull and read in them when I am waiting for fish). I have some tables with skills and fish (with recommended baits). It's all simple in HTML so, if somebody wants it, I will upload it somewhere

• Like 1

On 21.6.2018 at 9:04 AM, Sarisa said:

Would someone want RF4 wiki? I'm working on some for myself and boyfriend (I like writing down things that may be usefull and read in them when I am waiting for fish). I have some tables with skills and fish (with recommended baits). It's all simple in HTML so, if somebody wants it, I will upload it somewhere

Started working on it tonight, did hardly catch anything. :) But its necessary to have all the rods, reels etc visible even while fishing in-game. hate always running to the shop to compare prices. the wiki is a bit cumbersome, (adding categories etc.)  but the main functions are given. 

here's the link: https://russian-fishing-4.wikia.com/wiki/Russian_Fishing_4_Wiki

• Like 2

also here's the link to two videos i've uploaded to youtube. one is for all fish, one is for all water bodies. I think it belongs in this category "user created content".

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

Hello all

Here i have i list of fish sizes that i found on a site (forgotten where) but i would like if players could help me to translate, update,and spreed this info got questions feel free to reply here or message me in game

Spoiler

Fish Sizes.JPGFish Sizes Pt2.JPG

• Like 2

lol in reply to the post i made before it is also in English i just never notice it but any fish size updates would help

• Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 6:40 AM, FasTy said:

Hi . What are the radius of the map squares ? 

20meters x 20meters ? 

50 x50 seems more like it. But can somebody confirm please ?

On 8/24/2018 at 6:34 PM, Darkje said:

Reveal hidden contents

mapprog.thumb.PNG.54a8c51f9c2e882a2dec652a33635ddc.PNG

Edited by FasTy
  • Like 1

To me the scale is not known, i'm afraid. 20m seems a low estimate and 50 might be on the high side :D... i guesstimate 40m ;)

3 hours ago, Darkje said:

To me the scale is not known, i'm afraid. 20m seems a low estimate and 50 might be on the high side :D... i guesstimate 40m ;)

Okey thanks for your input . 

Lets go with 40x40 for now 😉