RF4mod

Farming silver

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, beau76 said:

@bart86pl

What was your setup at  Volkhov  for bream?

thanks beau

This setup works really well for me, Im using three like this (pea/pearl/redworm).

Spoiler

sCsjdcQ.jpg

Edited by bart86pl

DO certain water bodies give more money for fish say for instance i catch a bunch of carp at Mosquito can i take those carp and get more money for carp some place else, or do they all give the same price . would it be wise to fish other lakes and then take those fish to a certain location to sell or maybe sell certain ones at one spot and the others species somewhere else . Just wondering is all. 

28 minutes ago, gamesiren said:

DO certain water bodies give more money for fish say for instance i catch a bunch of carp at Mosquito can i take those carp and get more money for carp some place else, or do they all give the same price . would it be wise to fish other lakes and then take those fish to a certain location to sell or maybe sell certain ones at one spot and the others species somewhere else . Just wondering is all. 

Yes, had a trophy blue bream yesterday that would have sold for (i think 98 silver) at volkov, and I went to Ladoga and noticed it sold for 104. That wouldn't cover the cost for traveling to Ladoga.. but ya it did sell for a little more. I don't know if that's true for all species, or what the conditions are though, sorry.