LadyofGames

Sura River

surariver.thumb.jpg.9e41a4579a49accf4868f3abe137ee5e.jpg

Sura is the second largest tributary of the Volga River and is famous for its superb fishing. Here are found wild carp, silver carp, sichel, bighead carp, volga zander or rudd, and if you're lucky, your trophy may be a sterlet or sturgeon. Also good for fishing, located near the River, small lakes and oxbow lakes. On one of the picturesque banks of this meandering, fast flowing river, is the village District, where not only can you buy everything you need, but also to repair fishing equipment. 
Sura River unlocks at level 24.

14 minutes ago, Yoman2822 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen any posts about that little lake I'm interested in.

Last time in that little lake I got only gibel carp and crucian carp

On 16/6/2018 at 5:46 PM, Yoman2822 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen any posts about that little lake I'm interested in.

Hello @Yoman2822 I just spent a couple of inGame days there and it was fun. Not a big money income from there but plenty of fun. If you walk to the left side of the lake, by following the  pathway, you will come to a lily bed. The spot is amazingly full of trench, rudd, crucian and gibel, roach, frogs, chinese sleeper, perch, small common carp and occasionally you can catch eel. Also you can catch Pike on spinning or live bait. My favourite baits are: maggots and other larvae, fly and horse fly, worm, red worm (for trench), nightcrawlers (for eel at night). I usually fish that spot with simple telescopic rods for fun, but feeders work pretty well. I named that spot "Little Burg" because of the fish selection. It is a nice diversion when nothing else is working on the river, expecially during those hot mornings and noons. 

Tight lines

• Thanks 3

On 6/16/2018 at 11:46 AM, Yoman2822 said:

Saw your post so I thought i would give it a try since I haven't fished it much either.  Fishing a couple hours last night and this morning:

Baits used cheese (for roach) halibut 14 for carp, oatmeal for gibel, crucian and roach, and horsefly for rudd.   Feeder fishing with standard and some custom groundbaits.  Hooks mostly medium 8-10 occasionally size  4.  Was using mostly fluoro  22lb line no leaders.

Going to try some other locations at the lake and will let you know the results.

Spoiler

whitelakeloc2.jpg

Spoiler

whitelakefish.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi, after reading all your advice, here is my result that took me 47 minutes to get it out.

Spoiler

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10149_20180619_125543.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10149_20180619_135750.png

48 minutes ago, Bravo.M.majorum said:

Hi, after reading all your advice, here is my result that took me 47 minutes to get it out.

Spoiler

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10149_20180619_125543.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10149_20180619_135750.png

47 min total?? On that setup? There’s simply no way, it takes me an hour an 10 min on a 28kg with gold 80 same line and drag set at 29. 

My 40kg was 1 hour on mayor 19kg and 50lb line 29 friction fight. 

Very nice fish tho, so close to trophy

7 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

47 min total?? On that setup? There’s simply no way, it takes me an hour an 10 min on a 28kg with gold 80 same line and drag set at 29. 

My 40kg was 1 hour on mayor 19kg and 50lb line 29 friction fight. 

Very nice fish tho, so close to trophy

Oops sorry I did not write correctly, I put 1:45
  • Like 1

A good idea while fishing for sturgeons is to have a bottle champagne or 3-4 imperial vodkas ready. if ur lucky enough to catch a trophy u can get up to 500.000 xp extra just from stacking vodka and champagne 10 times.

9 minutes ago, mqg said:

A good idea while fishing for sturgeons is to have a bottle champagne or 3-4 imperial vodkas ready. if ur lucky enough to catch a trophy u can get up to 500.000 xp extra just from stacking vodka and champagne 10 times.

Hi mqg

I think the max bonus stack from vodka and champagne is 5 times not 10 ;p

Regards

Levo

if you use high class (expensive) alcohol, you wont take any damage to your health, and as a bonus you will have a HUGE boost to your mood, so energy regen is great

Best move if you have a big fish on, is to eat dark chocolate and drink an imperial vodka, it will keep ur energy and mood levels up for quite some time. 

the 125 silver one, but it has 12 charges, so its actually not that bad

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bravo.M.majorum said:

Oops sorry I did not write correctly, I put 1:45

Ohh okay! I was going to say please teach me how haha!

also regarding stacking of alcohol:

On 2018-05-28 at 4:49 PM, Elwoodiath2 said:

@Enzo Matrix You can stack the bonus up to 10x. Also some alcohol lasts longer than others.

Edited by Enzo Matrix

Another relaxing evening at White Lake..

Spoiler

whtlk3.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jvan said:

Spoiler

whtlk3.png

What spot at the pond are you fishing?? I could never catch common there.

7 hours ago, Jvan said:

Hide contents

whtlk3.png

Please give more info when posting stuff like this so people can actually find it useful, thank you! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Yoman2822 said:

Please give more info when posting stuff like this so people can actually find it useful, thank you! 

If u look 5-10 post back, you will actually see a post from@jvan with a description of bait, and hooksizes

Edited by mqg

On 18. 06. 2018. at 8:58 PM, Jvan said:

Saw your post so I thought i would give it a try since I haven't fished it much either.  Fishing a couple hours last night and this morning:

Baits used cheese (for roach) halibut 14 for carp, oatmeal for gibel, crucian and roach, and horsefly for rudd.   Feeder fishing with standard and some custom groundbaits.  Hooks mostly medium 8-10 occasionally size  4.  Was using mostly fluoro  22lb line no leaders.

Going to try some other locations at the lake and will let you know the results.

Reveal hidden contents

whitelakeloc2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

whitelakefish.png

Thank you very much for the info, I apologise for completely missing your post! 

Another evening at white lake..big common are moving in so they are spoiling my smoke breaks and trophy roach fishing..water body record for english servers but they are bigger fish here and I am not even fishing for carp.. let a bigger one go cause I got tired of fighting it and needed a break :P

Spoiler

carp.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10149_20180620_214542.png

Spoiler

setup.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1