Jump to content
LadyofGames

Sura River

Recommended Posts

Hi

You are not in French records because you are not in French region at the moment

Regards

Levo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sura can be such a lotto sometimes. You either hit big or miss. I went away from comp but this was all caught before a full day in sura, around 50 min total. Nice when sura produces.. but brutal when it goes flat!

Rhino baits for the sturgeons, Nightcrawlers + oatmeal porridge for wilds. Hot pepper and atlantic mussel boilies also working well. 7.5m hole. 

Again it can be terrible or its on fire, really random for me lol

 

 

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10149_20180621_173717.png

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it goes flat I use to switch to small target fish in shallow water and in the small lake. It's not a good income, but keeps me busy amd engaged. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dem0lition said:

Yesterday at Sura, had a long session watching netflix, 7.5m hole.

 

  Hide contents

sura.png

 

Holy cow! That’s a crazy net!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3H 6min, with a 30min break from fishing and couple other times left to eat etc lol. pretty good silver for time invested.

Combo of baitfishing + Rhino and 3rd rod was catching ruffe for bait. Doing this kind of fishing kept it very active. Catfish and burbot are loving ruffe atm (sura). Roach got the asp. 

 

 

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10149_20180628_222037.png

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

3H 6min, with a 30min break from fishing and couple other times left to eat etc lol. pretty good silver for time invested.

Combo of baitfishing + Rhino and 3rd rod was catching ruffe for bait. Doing this kind of fishing kept it very active. Catfish and burbot are loving ruffe atm (sura). Roach got the asp. 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10149_20180628_222037.png

 

 

What a net! are you using carp rods in the 7m hole? I had to leave Sura after 2 hours of almost nothing in the 7,5m hole. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JunkyJuke said:

 

What a net! are you using carp rods in the 7m hole? I had to leave Sura after 2 hours of almost nothing in the 7,5m hole. 

This was actually the 7.5m hole lol. I kept switching from rhino during morning to evening to fish meat over night. Lots of burbot and some good cats. 3rd rod was using a basic worm and lots of white bream and ruffe. Used those for baitfish on rod #1. Rod #2 kept rhino on and rod #3 kept worm on. 

 

It seem by switching up a lot made me have constant bites. It was like new fish always moving into hole.

 

before I just used rhino and my fishing was very slow. Get 5 sturgeon / sterlet and it went dead for like an hour RL before more bite. I assume I empty the hole of that species. So doing this helped a lot :)

 

and yes carp rods. With baitfish tho it can only cast about 50-55m on my fortuna carp setup. They don’t go as far.

Edited by Enzo Matrix
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys can someone tell me with which flouro leader and line can I get trolling trophy size fish? I have been fishing on 1 rod braid line and in another the snake green mono line and different kind of flouro leader I have got an 6.8 kg asp, an 7.2 zander and a 3.4 ide

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 19 / 06 / 2018 à 14:57, mqg dit :

Une bonne idée alors qu’il pêchait esturgeons est d’avoir un bouteille de champagne ou vodka impérial de 3-4 prêt. Si votre chance d’attraper un trophée vous pouvez obtenir jusqu'à 500.000 xp extra juste de superposables vodka et champagne 10 fois.

Salut. Quel type d’installation utilisez-vous pour l’esturgeon ? Merci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi @roland12

I usually use either fortuna 390xh carp rod with a mayor 19kg reel or dominator with everest.

I use 22/28kg braid line, berserk rage series 2 size 4/0 with basic bottom rig.

No leader and bait is rhino beatle larva

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please someone not ignore me and continue telling me what I'm missing to do to get a trophy size asp, is always the same I get a los 6.9 kgs but not a trophy, this time I get a 6.986 kgs asp 14 grs close to a trophy size

 

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180702_122418.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180702_122434.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, greatfishing59 said:

please someone not ignore me and continue telling me what I'm missing to do to get a trophy size asp, is always the same I get a lots 6.9 kgs but not a trophy, this time I get a 6.986 kgs asp 14 grs close to a trophy size

 

  Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10243_20180702_122418.png

  Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10243_20180702_122434.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, greatfishing59 said:

please someone not ignore me and continue telling me what I'm missing to do to get a trophy size asp, is always the same I get a los 6.9 kgs but not a trophy, this time I get a 6.986 kgs asp 14 grs close to a trophy size

 

  Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10243_20180702_122418.png

  Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10243_20180702_122434.png

 

Really? Just keep fishing, its not like u are guaranteed a trophy if u use some certain line or leader...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 12:35 PM, Enzo Matrix said:

This was actually the 7.5m hole lol. I kept switching from rhino during morning to evening to fish meat over night. Lots of burbot and some good cats. 3rd rod was using a basic worm and lots of white bream and ruffe. Used those for baitfish on rod #1. Rod #2 kept rhino on and rod #3 kept worm on. 

 

It seem by switching up a lot made me have constant bites. It was like new fish always moving into hole.

 

before I just used rhino and my fishing was very slow. Get 5 sturgeon / sterlet and it went dead for like an hour RL before more bite. I assume I empty the hole of that species. So doing this helped a lot :)

 

and yes carp rods. With baitfish tho it can only cast about 50-55m on my fortuna carp setup. They don’t go as far.

Can you screen shot your setup sr. i have some questions about what i need to be using in terms of line a leader and rig

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, s0usa said:

Can you screen shot your setup sr. i have some questions about what i need to be using in terms of line a leader and rig

 

I’m not currently home until tomorrow. But it’s nothing special. I’m using 63lb braid with 55lb mono leader. S2 bloody hooks.

 

baitfish setup

fortuna xh carp rod

mayor 19kg reel

63lb braid (55lb mono leader)

the leader is probably pointless lol

s2 ultra berserk bait hook whatever it is

84g weights

I use all baitfish and see what I get lol.

 

normal setup

same stuff

S2 bloody hook

80g mesh feeder

rhino bait / fish piece (at night)

 

groundbait

lv 4 base? Can’t remember it’s oatmeal I think.

chopped worms

bloodworm

 

anise oil or fish oil.

my groundbait is only 50s% Atm

 

just experiment. There’s no magic setup, fish change their locations and diets all the time. No one setup is king.

Edited by Enzo Matrix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, roland12 said:

Enfin un beau poisson

 

  Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10243_20180706_091550.png

 

Nice one! Which spot was it caught? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7.5m hole . 1.30hs fight time on gold 80s

 

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180707_034135.png

 

 

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180707_034146.png

 

 

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180707_034231.png

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sura 7.5m oddly got better again, kept me busy lol. I also got my new personal best sturgeon on a night crawler!

BaitsL Night crawler + rhino's, both working well at the moment.

1 Hour, 7 min fight with my mayor 19kg setup. Sturgeon are brutes! Trophy hunt continues!

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180708_210826.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180708_214337.png

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×