Denis RF4

Farming experience points

8 hours ago, FasTy said:

Best way to level up spin fishing?

Best places to fish? 

And which rod and reel to use so levels skills faster ? 

Its such a slow grind . Any advice most welcome .

Thanks in advance all 😉 

There's way more experienced guys that have done a lot of spin fishing than me. I have solely spin fished right from the start. It can be quite a grind. It's took me close to 400 hours to unlock the Texas Rig (80%). That's with premium the whole time, and using the happy hour every day. What I did was use Winding Rivulet, first getting spinning to 15% to unlock spoons. I then kept chucking it out, steady retrieves, catching lots of chub, ide and other species. I used two feeder rods on the side to generate silver. I was using just a basic Linear medium light. I stayed at Winding till I hit level 16. At Kuori I mostly just fished from the boat, with a little bit of trolling, not much as I prefer to concentrate on my fishing, choosing different lures for different situations. It was kind of tough to start with as I was running a Model One rod with the Proton reel (9.5kg). Took some time landing the bigger fish. I didn't really know about chasing the fish though. Fishing off the quay is great. You can use two feeder rods at the same time for the Char. Once I hit level 20 I did the same at Volkhov pretty much, instead I invested in a Steelhead casting reel and a casting rod. Going back to Kuori from time to time. I haven't spin fished at Sura that much. I'm now level 28 and about to hit Ladago.

A bit long, but there you go. Basically you just need to spin fish a lot 🙂

Edited by spin4silver
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 11:56 AM, ScatterBrain said:

Why is for a skill reset real money needed? Why not do a reset for silver instead of gold?

Why not a option to use both?

It really is a way for Rf4 to make some extra cash 😉

On 12/31/2018 at 3:39 PM, damianos said:

Kuori lake + spinning + wobblers + trolling + happy hour = Big XP   🤑

yeah but for me as always in happy hour cant catch big fish :D so unlucky ;D

Just curious, but is there a reason why the xp needed to go from level 40 to 41 is totally out of step with previous levels and even next levels?

Guest esox2510

that was the max lvl during a long time they made lvl 40 a "XP Barrier " and Don't remove it when the max lvl was increased.

42 minutes ago, Unseenlight said:

Does catching same fish over and over again affects chance of getting skill progress?

Varying things definitely will affect skill gain.  Using the latest unlocked rig, switching baits and lures, and catching different species can all help.

• Thanks 1