LadyofGames

Competitions Q&A

10 minutes ago, Mitslanevx said:

Quick question. 

Do you get thrown into the penalty pond if you leave competition early?

Hi Mitslanevx

No of course not. But the amount of the gold and premium to the top players is determined by the total number of ACTIVE players participating in the competition. Players who are considered to be inactive are players who are offline, not on the same water body and/or who don't catch fish during the competition.  

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Levo said:

Hi Mitslanevx

No of course not. But the amount of the gold and premium to the top players is determined by the total number of ACTIVE players participating in the competition. Players who are considered to be inactive are players who are offline, not on the same water body and/or who don't catch fish during the competition.  

Regards

Levo

So I can get thrown in there for being inactive?

7 minutes ago, Mitslanevx said:

So I can get thrown in there for being inactive?

Hi Mitslanevx

No, you won't get thrown in the prison for being inactive in the competition :) but you won't be counted as active participant when rewards are paid out.

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

Just now, Levo said:

Hi Mitslanevx

No, you won't get thrown in the prison for being inactive in the competition :) but you won't be counted as active participant when rewards are paid out.

Regards

Levo

I know that this is the wrong topic for this question, but how do I know what I am thrown into the lake for?

Just now, Mitslanevx said:

I know that this is the wrong topic for this question, but how do I know what I am thrown into the lake for?

Hi Mitslanevx

Please send an email to support@rf4game.com from your your registered to RF4 email address and ask the question.

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

On 24/06/2018 at 5:01 AM, Dreamtrip said:

Grats to all winners and thanks for a great night of fishing.

Spoiler

comp44.png

never got the prizes for this one been over 24 hours

5 hours ago, CommanderHorhay said:

never got the prizes for this one been over 24 hours

Hi CommanderHorhay

As you can see in the competition announcement topic, prizes for this competition were not paid out yet. They will be as soon as we can.

Regards

Levo

• Thanks 1

Have some strange thoughts about the whole competition part...

Dev's and Mod's, be honest and say that you can also get in the top 10 of a competition if you, not yet, have spend any money in the game...

Because that's the thought i'm getting...

2 hours ago, PsyQo Gaming said:

Have some strange thoughts about the whole competition part...

Dev's and Mod's, be honest and say that you can also get in the top 10 of a competition if you, not yet, have spend any money in the game...

Because that's the thought i'm getting...

Hi PsyQo Gaming

Of course, you can. You do not need to spend any money to win in the competition.

Regards

Levo

• Thanks 1

all my wins and prem was done by not spending any money. wanted to when it was available on steam but could use my account on it so never did. but I had to learn and lose a lot before I started getting into top 15 in comps. make friends and learn what they do in comps and you do better

Edited by CommanderHorhay
  • Like 1

Protesting Eel competition at Old Burg 10/10/2018 20h

I'm protesting the competition of today at Old Burg Lake, where we had to catch Eels.

The competition was only 5 seconds running and already somebody caught an Eel of +5kg.  This is just impossible!

So please take some time to check on another...bug/fair gameplay/RNG/etc

And I was not the only one that was having these thoughts, so I hope it will be checked and NOT AGAIN just deleting my post.

Thx

27 minutes ago, PsyQo Gaming said:

Protesting Eel competition at Old Burg 10/10/2018 20h

I'm protesting the competition of today at Old Burg Lake, where we had to catch Eels.

The competition was only 5 seconds running and already somebody caught an Eel of +5kg.  This is just impossible!

So please take some time to check on another...bug/fair gameplay/RNG/etc

And I was not the only one that was having these thoughts, so I hope it will be checked and NOT AGAIN just deleting my post.

Thx

Hi PsyQo Gaming

Your post was moved to other topic - NOT DELATED and I already answered to your protest.

Regards

Levo

I dont see the Watchurstep competition from yesterday Were the prizes already sent out? @Levo

1 hour ago, PsyQo Gaming said:

I would like to protest the current competion of Levo at Old Burg Lake. (Catching Eel for 48h)

Catching an Eel of +5kg within 5sec is just impossible...pls do some research if this is fair gameplay or is there something more going on.

And I'm not the only one that's having this question, so I hope that it will be checked and not just delete this post.

Thx.

I wasnt online in time for the comp, but

1) 2 hours does not equal 5 seconds (hyperbole is fun tho right?)

2)  To place in the comp you would not have needed a 5kg eel (although I see one was caught) Grats to 1st place guy

3) Its a comp offered by the staff that gives winners free stuff, what kind of tinfoil hat conspiracy could you possibly think of that would mean "something more going on" lul

Edited by Tenzen
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TwitchMUR1CAJAKE said:

RF4 Gold/Prem Comp (Volkhov 10pm est) 10/10/18 (MUR1CAJAKE) (99 active players)

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10788_20181010_230009.thumb.png.df740d37dca5f3efeb50814f674e4437.png

Shouldn’t assume only 99 active as the others may have just struggled to get any of the target fish. It took me awhile just to find them myself. I was 15th so I would like admin to check please as I wouldn’t want to lose a prem win over an assumption that no target fish caught means they weren’t active. Not trying to be rude jake, but you don’t actually know who’s active out of those 105 people. Many comps I’ve done and I never got the target fish aka silver carp / eels comp ^_^;

8 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Shouldn’t assume only 99 active as the others may have just struggled to get any of the target fish. It took me awhile just to find them myself. I was 15th so I would like admin to check please as I wouldn’t want to lose a prem win over an assumption that no target fish caught means they weren’t active. Not trying to be rude jake, but you don’t actually know who’s active out of those 105 people. Many comps I’ve done and I never got the target fish aka silver carp / eels comp ^_^;

Hi Enzo Matrix

We pay out all rewards/prizes after carefully checking admin logs not following the screenshots. Those are only for players as information how the comp went.

And ofc I will check the logs. If we have more than 101 actively fishing I will pay out top3 gold and top 15 premium.

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

Hi gonzo999

We are not planning to make regional competitions for PL region. 

Levo

Hey guys/girls, I have a question related to this:
"11. The amount of the gold and premium to the top players is determined by the total number of ACTIVE players participating in the competition. Players who are considered to be inactive are players who are offline, not on the same water body and/or who don't actively fishing for required fish species during competition. "

my thoughts ans question are: 
 If a player catch a big fish from the compo on the waterbody where the compo is and gets top 5 places, and after that that player leave to another waterbody and fish for money/ trophies, etc, it doesn't care for what  that player fish but he is in the top 5 in the compo since he caught a fish in top 5 from the compo in the compo waterbody
at the end of the compo does that fish caught by him on the compo waterbody counts or not? 

Or the player has to be there from the starts to the end of the compo, because I know few compos where some players had to land some big fishies before they could move to the compo waterbody and they moved  after the compo started. Also some players left before the compo ends, it;s like in soccer(a player scores a goal and he is changed after 15 minutes, the match should end 1-0 or 0-0 because that player was changed). We are some players that needs  answers to this question: if we play in a compo we should be on that waterbody till the compo ends, or it's enough to catch some fishies and leave that waterbody, thanks :)

Also I there is another question related to the compos: if in the compos are 200 players, all fishing for the compos fishies, and 80 of them doesn't catch the fish required in the compo, are those considered inactive because they didn't caught the fish, because base on DreamTrip logic they are inactive. Thanks