Sign in to follow this  
ZedMcJack

Mid Week Tour 27-28 jan 2021 lvl 18+ Question

First, the link for questions  provided in the tour description is invalid.

Now questions.

Description says that the winner will be decided by the number of species caught as first condition and the max points from max weight for each specie as the second condition

1. What rule is for non-winners order, same?

2. The size, weight & points are used in the way that I dont understand what is it that matters actually

The size, if its not the weight the only other size is length in cm, but its probably not that as its not stated like that?

Case one

Lets say I caught 20 species of the total 25, and the other player caught 19, who will have better ranking?

Case two

Both of us caught 5 species

Me: Bleak 65g, Crucian 2kg, Common Carp 16kg, Mussel 90g and Ide 1.5kg

He: Bleak 23g, Crucian 300g, Common Carp 7kg, Sleeper 100g and Ide 3kg

How the ranking goes now?

Case three

Both of us caught only one specie Common Carp

Mine 21kg

His 10kg

What happens now with ranking?

Thanks

Hello @ZedMcJack

Case 1: 

1. 25
  2. 20
  3. 19

Case 2:

This is more complicated. Assuming you are the only two players in the competition, the scoring goes to points. These points are earned based on relative weight. Here is the calculation. If there are more players then this calculation is wrong. Remember the biggest fish caught of each species is worth 10k if it goes to points. The lesser fish are worth a percentage of that 10k based on relative weight.

• ME: Bleak 10,000 | Crucian 10,000 | Common Carp 10,000 | Mussel 10,000 | Ide 5,000 TOTAL: 45,000
  • HIM: Bleak 3,539 | Crucian  1,500 | Common Carp 4375 | Sleeper 10,000 | Ide 10,000 TOTAL: 29,414
  • ME WINS!

The points are determined like so: (Your Fish Mass / Biggest Mass) * 10000

Case 3:

I'll leave this as an exercise to you - with the information I gave you above, you should be able to figure this one out.

• Like 1

I got highest total point,Why I got 12th place? your tournamentunknown.png details said that number of species caught and then calculate point of max size caught.

Edited by MOOYONGZ

3 hours ago, MOOYONGZ said:

I got highest total point,Why I got 12th place? your tournamentunknown.png details said that number of species caught and then calculate point of max size caught.

Please read this thread. You will see an answer I wrote to ZedMcJack that details out how the scoring works.