RF4mod

Paying with PayPal

To make a payment with PayPal please follow the instructions on our website once you log in to it.

pp.thumb.jpg.a6c45800c470a17ac10c187b1161a310.jpg

Just now, Губка Боб said:

Hello, I started playing in the Russian region, now I crossed over to the English region, I'm from Scotland, I have 2 questions, why premium and gold for dollars? and why everything here is more gift than in Russia ??????

Greetings
Payment in dollars is connected to the English version of the game, so as to allow our American players and those that don't have Euro's to purchase our premium and gold as well. If you only have Euro's on your PayPal account, no worries. It will be converted accordingly.

The reason we've increased our prices is that with the arrival of players outside of Russia, we also need to facilitate those players. That means we need to hire people from outside of Russia and require services from outside of Russia. The costs of those are higher than if we were to keep it locally. That is why we have increased the prices, so as to cover the bare minimum of all our expenses and keep our game available to all. 

1 minute ago, Губка Боб said:

I understood well, and the last question, I'm downloading the game EN now. From Russian region I'm 28 lvl, here I'll be?

The same. You'll keep everything, including your level, premium and any gear that you might have purchased.

1 minute ago, Demisio said:

Good Evening,

I have purchased premium and have yet to have it activated on my account

Greetings
Could you please forward this to support@rf4game.com

You should start your premium as soon as you have paid. this can sometimes take a few moments. If after maybe 1hr you still don't see your premium on your account, please contact support@rf4game.com with your details including the PayPal transaction number.

i have just bought some gold 10 gold 18.50 and it hasn't registered got the transaction email from paypal to say that it was payed  but not on my profile it usually instant  i also got 30 days pre and it worked fine but not the gold

Edited by stuarty35

5 hours ago, stuarty35 said:

i have just bought some gold 10 gold 18.50 and it hasn't registered got the transaction email from paypal to say that it was payed  but not on my profile it usually instant  i also got 30 days pre and it worked fine but not the gold

Greetings

Please send an email to admin@rf4game.com and include a screenshot with the transaction ID number.

hi having a problem paying for gold with paypal when I tried to pay it said card declined I phone paypal said it was the merchant I also checked with my bank they said the same 

just got off the phone with my bank stopped payment because Russian fishing was flag as  fraudulent merchant this is what my bank has told me so I will not be making any more payments for this game