chey

Boilies

if you use the right hook size for the bait, you will never get "fish got away".

For me only 2 fish lost in 5 days of fishing irl, and  i always use Shift+break 29-30 to reel in all fishs.

Use Deadly Loop hook serie and the right size :

Boilie 15 mm or less - N°6 to 8

Boilie 15 to 18 mm - N°4 to 6

Boilie 20  to 22 mm - N°2 to 4

Boilie 24 mm and more - N°1 or 2

Edited by chey
edit
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 6

On 2/2/2018 at 7:22 AM, chey said:

if you use the right hook size for the bait, you will never get "fish got away".

For me only 2 fish lost in 5 days of fishing irl, and  i always use Shift+break 29-30 to reel in all fishs.

Use Deadly Loop hook serie and the right size :

Boilie 15 mm or less - N°6 to 8

Boilie 15 to 18 mm - N°4 to 6

Boilie 20  to 22 mm - N°2 to 4

Boilie 24 mm and more - N°1 or 2

boilie 20-22mm u mean N 2 large ?

and boilie 24mm  N1or 2 large right not 1/0 ,2/0 ?

yes 1 or 2, not 1/0 or 2/0

use x/0 hook size only if you want to catch big catfish, for catfish i always use 4/0

• Like 1

Hey guys I’m looking for help regarding new boilies. Since I can’t make fish pieces, and nightcrawler isn’t working very good at kuori. Apparently boilies can be very good to. 

Was said that ones with bloodworm or fish in it should work. So far I’ve tried blood worm boilie, salmon and tuna boilie and none are working. 

Does anyone have more experience with the new boilies and which has worked on burbot?

edit: oops I think I put this in the wrong thread lol

Edited by Enzo Matrix

4 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Hey guys I’m looking for help regarding new boilies. Since I can’t make fish pieces, and nightcrawler isn’t working very good at kuori. Apparently boilies can be very good to. 

Was said that ones with bloodworm or fish in it should work. So far I’ve tried blood worm boilie, salmon and tuna boilie and none are working. 

Does anyone have more experience with the new boilies and which has worked on burbot?

edit: oops I think I put this in the wrong thread lol

moved to correct topic. 

• Thanks 1

"Yellow, green, orange, red, pink and brown boilies are excluded from fish diet"... players who have them should get refund... i have friends that have more than 1000 of them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

- Yellow, green, orange, red, pink and brown boilies are excluded from fish diet.  wth  you say we going to remove them from shops but you never say  now fish dont eat them.  sad . well can you give me my silver back i got over 2k in old boilies just not right at all

• Like 5

I want my 2000 silver back i spend for this no working old boilies i buy them long time ago before all this changes !!!!

Edited by Frenki
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, blute2 said:

- Yellow, green, orange, red, pink and brown boilies are excluded from fish diet.  wth  you say we going to remove them from shops but you never say  now fish dont eat them.  sad . well can you give me my silver back i got over 2k in old boilies just not right at all

Yeah I guess a lot of people (including me) have a descent supply of them, or even invested in them on purpose when they told us they would be remove them from the shop. Now we can't even use them anymore? That makes me feel like I am robbed from a good amount of silver.

Please make the fish eat them again or take them from our inventories and give us the hard earned silver back. I have almost 3000 in total, at an average price of 8silver per 30 that would be around 800silver that went up in smoke .

• Like 4

i vaguely remember devs saying existing boilies will still be usable, whats going on here why do i feel like were are being made fools again

• Like 3

I see we were **** over with these Old boilies and were missed In forum Of rf4 intentions.

What rf4 should have done is said 'we are adding new boilies to the game so use up old ones as they wont work from 24/03/18 Nop...

Like everyone else I suppose we got some more As we were told they would work, there was no mention In the future rf4 would stop them working and NO fix date when they would NOT work.

Now I've over 800 of all colours but now It seems they are as useful as a chocolate fireguard

thank You RF4 NOT!!!!!!

Edited by RF4mod

To all of the players complaining about loss of old boilies, please next time pay attention to patch notes. Just a friendly reminder.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, RF4mod said:

To all of the players complaining about loss of old boilies, please next time pay attention to patch notes. Just a friendly reminder.

When those patch notes were released we were told the old boilies would still be usable. I expect the frustration is due to no date being given for when the boilies would become unusable? Just saying..

Edited by Superfishial
spelling
  • Like 3

there happens to be some kind of dissonance between what is said here and what the russian devs do with the game 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RF4mod said:

Lady of Games said:

"No, since we won't take the boilies from your inventory. Only from the stores in the next patch. After the next patch, the old boilies you still have in your inventory will still be there and work until you've used them all." (baits q&a thread)

So your comment is a little unfair RF4mod

• Like 6

I am in the same position with a stock of the old boilies paid for by hard earned silver. 

I was also under the impression they would be useable until we ran out of them. Very annoyed angler !

7 hours ago, WeedRaan said:

"Yellow, green, orange, red, pink and brown boilies are excluded from fish diet"... players who have them should get refund... i have friends that have more than 1000 of them...

they shouldnt be refound, the devs have announced on 24 january "** ATTENTION: Next update the old type of boilies will be removed from the stores. They will be excluded from the game permanently." , then u guys just started to buy lots of those boilies, when u all have more then 1 month to use then, dont blame then, when did tould everyone THEY ARE GOING TO BE EXCLUDED FROM THE GAME PERMANENTLY!

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, willmal said:

they shouldnt be refound, the devs have announced on 24 january "** ATTENTION: Next update the old type of boilies will be removed from the stores. They will be excluded from the game permanently." , then u guys just started to buy lots of those boilies, when u all have more then 1 month to use then, dont blame then, when did tould everyone THEY ARE GOING TO BE EXCLUDED FROM THE GAME PERMANENTLY!

just nope

• Like 1

Not selling them anymore is fine, but taking them from the diet just isn't fair to people that still have them, and frankly I don't see any good reason for that.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Darkje said:

Not selling them anymore is fine, but taking them from the diet just isn't fair to people that still have them, and frankly I don't see any good reason for that.

yeah its fair, they gave people 1 and 1/² month to spend their boillies, people just bought more, what about the new players that are not allowed to have this boillies? so what u guys are asking is and unfair advantage against the new players? u are all wrong they told everyone january 24th, and u guys think u are "smart" and just bought more boilliers, gl man

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, willmal said:

unfair advantage against the new players? u are all wrong they told everyone january 24th, and u guys think u are "smart" and just bought more boilliers, gl man

i call bs on that

willmal- they said the ones we bought would continue to work til we were out of them. That's the issue- if they hadn't said that there would be no complaints. 

31 minutes ago, willmal said:

u are all wrong they told everyone january 24th, and u guys think u are "smart" and just bought more boilliers, gl man

yeah they said january 24th that boilies which we already have in inventory will work and wont be refunded or deleted.... why are you trying to be so edgy man? boilies were in the shop for much longer than 'next patch' and ppl kept buying them, now they drop this 'old boilies dont work anymore' bomb despite what was said before

btw i didnt stockpile them im just against such thing in general, the game lets you buy stuff for gold (real cash) and disabling something that someone could potentially have spent money on seems wrong

Edited by arcturus

2 minutes ago, Fishnatic said:

willmal- they said the ones we bought would continue to work til we were out of them. That's the issue- if they hadn't said that there would be no complaints. 

im sorry, but i dont have that information, wheres did they posted that? can u show me pls?