Jump to content
chey

Boilies

Recommended Posts

Guest
17 hours ago, cocoawarlock1974 said:

what does russian black bollie work on tryed it in all lakes and still caught nothing with it

Hi

You could try using it on Bear Lake during rain and low temperatures but russian black boilie will work for Sturgeons on Akhtuba :) 

Regards

Levo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are boilies currently bugged? I can't seem to catch anything on them, no matter where I fish or what boilies I use.

 

I tried simply targeting Crucian Carp, which are otherwise easy to catch on other baits, with various boilies (including Hot Cherry 16, which is allegedly good for Crucians), but have had zero luck.

 

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if boilies just aren't all that great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Owens said:

Are boilies currently bugged? I can't seem to catch anything on them, no matter where I fish or what boilies I use.

 

I tried simply targeting Crucian Carp, which are otherwise easy to catch on other baits, with various boilies (including Hot Cherry 16, which is allegedly good for Crucians), but have had zero luck.

 

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if boilies just aren't all that great.

@Owens

 

The boilies arent bugged, but over time food preference of the fish can change, for example on Bear Lake the carp seems to prefer potato instead of boilies atm. Also the size of the boilie is something to take in account too, and so is youre hook size. I mostly use fruit boilies, it seems they are liked by the carp sooner then fish based ones.

 

Regards,

 

Butcher™

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious on how I get to use double baits. I have looked around and can’t figure it out. Can someone guide me? Thanks for any assistance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BrianC said:

Curious on how I get to use double baits. I have looked around and can’t figure it out. Can someone guide me? Thanks for any assistance.

Good day BrianC. 

 

Double baits, also known as sandwich baits are part of the float tree.


 Kind Regards

Crucian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crucian said:

Good day BrianC. 

 

Double baits, also known as sandwich baits are part of the float tree.


 Kind Regards

Crucian

Thanks Crucian! I will have to check that out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi there!

 

I have an issue with feeding with a cobra.

I bought the Legacy Feeding Stick L-17, so it's 17mm, and I'm trying to throw some Juicy Mulberry 15 boilies, but whatever I do (power + direction), they land on water at around 20m from my feet.

What do I do wrong please?

Edited by Goregrinder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2020 at 11:06 AM, Goregrinder said:

Hi there!

 

I have an issue with feeding with a cobra.

I bought the Legacy Feeding Stick L-17, so it's 17mm, and I'm trying to throw some Juicy Mulberry 15 boilies, but whatever I do (power + direction), they land on water at around 20m from my feet.

What do I do wrong please?

 

Hello,

 In case you haven't got it yet, you can adjust the distance of the throw with the middle mouse wheel :).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Crucian said:

 

Hello,

 In case you haven't got it yet, you can adjust the distance of the throw with the middle mouse wheel :).

Holly... Sh... Hahaha thank you very much 😅🤣.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not played for a while.

 

am back and loving the Tunguska update 🙂

 

How the hell do i fish with boilies now??? Do they only work on special rigs?> the rig choice/selection is pretty bewildering tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello.Yes, since update Amber lake,there are different rigs for boilies depending where are you fishing,how is position and ground.

 

Edited by Shimano.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...