RF4mod

Soft plastic

I started Jerk fishing on Kuori, Tried out Syberia Super Duty S78H, with 46 LB SImmons Extra Silk, With a yellow shad(9-004) and a #2 1/0 Berserk Hook Avenger Series. And to my amazement, my line got chopped up because of my leader, the new Simmons FCarbon 30lb one. Is there a chance of the leader getting chewed through even though the fish is smaller ? Or did I just encounter the biggest Pike in the game ? xD

Edited by LawLyCS
  • Like 1

Update: Same thing happend to the 25KG(55LB) Nylon Leader, so something is definitely wrong with the new ones, or am I trippin ?

Edited by LawLyCS
  • Like 1

LawLyCS, are you maintaining line tension during the fight? If you think you have a pike, make sure you are using the shift key when reeling. Also, raising the rod tip using the right mouse button can make it easier to maintain a tight line. By maintaining a tight line you reduce the chance of the pike biting through your non-steel leaders.

Hello guys, 

I've just unlocked three way rig and since i know nothing about it, could you help me with that? In manners of where/when that should be working best and what kind of hooks, sinkers and lures are recommended? Also, whats the best retrieval with this rig? Thank you in advance!

On 22/05/2018 at 10:58 AM, PvtDarkness said:

Hello guys, 

I've just unlocked three way rig and since i know nothing about it, could you help me with that? In manners of where/when that should be working best and what kind of hooks, sinkers and lures are recommended? Also, whats the best retrieval with this rig? Thank you in advance!

Hi 

You could try Kuori , Volkhov and Sura.

Lures - check weekly records to see what lures are " hot" :).

I would use jig step as retrieval method.

Just try to test it and see how it goes.

Levo

• Like 1

The weirdest thing just happened... 

I caught a Wildcarp with a maggot 4 softlure in Sura..  
Carps on drugs nowadays? O.o

cheers! :)

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10747_20180927_185107.png

On 5/22/2018 at 10:58 AM, PvtDarkness said:

Hello guys, 

What is the method really intended for catching? Cats and burbot ? Fish that bite just off the bottom ? 

Hi, I've just unlocked jigging rig.
Can you guys give me some tips with jigging lures choice and good some spots (I'm lvl 17).

I use tackle below.
Thanks

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10757_20181002_145959.png