Map view in compass circle

bogrado

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This would be great addition imo. I saw a reply in another thread about being able to hear the line being ripped of the reel, i suffer from a lack of hearing in both ears so this isnt any help really.

of course you do learn to use some visual references when trolling but I still find that i am constantly referring to the map and spinning around in the boat to check heading and check rods.

Im surprised this hasnt already been done though, the compass seems purpose built to have a minimap there 🙂   

• Like 1

+++1!!!

That would be a blessing from the heavens! I hope this get's to our devs and they put it to consideration

Opening the map every 10 seconds (especially when you troll on smaller waterbodies) or keeping it open and steering the boat around only with the map open so i can precisely follow the cliffs around holes, totally ruins the immersion for me. Recently we finally got the volume sliders for boats wich were giving me migraines after some time and combined with this feature would make trolling finally enjoyable at least for me personally

This would be an game changer fr... ❤️

Edited by Doska27
  • Like 1