Jump to content
RF4mod

Skill tree discussions

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Cyprinus said:

Hi.
I have a question too. I see Shooter8376s pictures and there are 45 points already placed on the skill tree and 3 other available points while he is lvl 32. I saw this in another playres pictures or videos. When I level up I gave 1 skill point/level. How can be more point than your level? Or I am miss something important in my calculations. :) Thank you for the answers.


The skill point system works as following:
- Between level 1-19, you get 1 skillpoint per level
- Between level 20-29 you get 2 skillpoints per level
- Between level 30-39 you get 3 skillpoints per level
- Between level 40-49 you get 4 skillpoints per level
... and so on.

Next to that, certain skills transfer over per skill tree. For instance, in the usage of a spinning reel, any point spend on that skill in the spin fishing tree, will also give you the exact amount of points in the spinning reel under float and the bottom skill tree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, 

 

So having spent gold to improved my skills, I now find that my "using a spinning reel" skills are now zero. Is anyone able to tell me just how this will affect my fishing ability ? Will I not be able to cast as far ? Will my ability to catch fish diminish ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 3:16 PM, Cyprinus said:

Hi.
I have a question too. I see Shooter8376s pictures and there are 45 points already placed on the skill tree and 3 other available points while he is lvl 32. I saw this in another playres pictures or videos. When I level up I gave 1 skill point/level. How can be more point than your level? Or I am miss something important in my calculations. :) Thank you for the answers.

 

you get 1 point per level up to 19 .. 2 points for the twenties and 3 points for the thirties

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frogs and baitfish is your best friends. Try to get as many of them and then make bait on the next  happy hour. 

 

 

Edited by Slatkus
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, beau76 said:

I am look for ideas  I can not get over 69.3 try scoop and digging in happy hour got 0.1

  Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.11300_20181220_144714.thumb.png.ec70a7bbd65c451daaa7867f523b0403.png

 

 

Hi beau76

Try to mix it - do some digging, craft some baits, get some fillets, craft some baitfish etc. Mixing it up should help :)

Regards

Levo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi beau76

Not sure if it will directly help but it might,:) also when farming skills during HH drink some alcohol :)

Regards

Levo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!

 

I wanted to know if using a slider rig and using a rig with waggler skills work together. Wagglers are sliding by default in game, right? So if I put points in the slider rig, will it have an impact on my fishing with waggler? Or are those skills totally independent from each other?

 

Thank you for attention :) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 10:37 PM, Goregrinder said:

Hi there!

 

I wanted to know if using a slider rig and using a rig with waggler skills work together. Wagglers are sliding by default in game, right? So if I put points in the slider rig, will it have an impact on my fishing with waggler? Or are those skills totally independent from each other?

 

Thank you for attention :) .

 

Probably not.. But curious as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 11:37 PM, Goregrinder said:

Hi there!

 

I wanted to know if using a slider rig and using a rig with waggler skills work together. Wagglers are sliding by default in game, right? So if I put points in the slider rig, will it have an impact on my fishing with waggler? Or are those skills totally independent from each other?

 

Thank you for attention :) .

 

14 hours ago, Morlach said:

 

Probably not.. But curious as well. 

 

Hello Goregrinder and Morlach,

 

No skills "Using a slider rig" and "Using a rig with waggler" don't share skill points. Yes both of those rigs are sliding but rig with waggler uses a specific float that add an ability to cast much further than using regular float. Hope that answers your question and explains why these rigs don't share points.

 

- Gytautelis

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gytautelis said:

 

 

Hello Goregrinder and Morlach,

 

No skills "Using a slider rig" and "Using a rig with waggler" don't share skill points. Yes both of those rigs are sliding but rig with waggler uses a specific float that add an ability to cast much further than using regular float. Hope that answers your question and explains why these rigs don't share points.

 

- Gytautelis

Thank you very much! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 8:30 AM, NicoRodrigez said:

I would like to know what skills should be unlocked to use the reel in float fishing. Thank you 

@NicoRodrigezUnlocking Bolognese rods allow the use of a reel in float fishing. Later on, you can unlock match rods, which also take a reel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×