RF4mod

Skill tree discussions

37 minutes ago, Cyprinus said:

Hi.
I have a question too. I see Shooter8376s pictures and there are 45 points already placed on the skill tree and 3 other available points while he is lvl 32. I saw this in another playres pictures or videos. When I level up I gave 1 skill point/level. How can be more point than your level? Or I am miss something important in my calculations. :) Thank you for the answers.

The skill point system works as following:
- Between level 1-19, you get 1 skillpoint per level
- Between level 20-29 you get 2 skillpoints per level
- Between level 30-39 you get 3 skillpoints per level
- Between level 40-49 you get 4 skillpoints per level
... and so on.

Next to that, certain skills transfer over per skill tree. For instance, in the usage of a spinning reel, any point spend on that skill in the spin fishing tree, will also give you the exact amount of points in the spinning reel under float and the bottom skill tree. 

Hi, 

So having spent gold to improved my skills, I now find that my "using a spinning reel" skills are now zero. Is anyone able to tell me just how this will affect my fishing ability ? Will I not be able to cast as far ? Will my ability to catch fish diminish ?

On 11/29/2018 at 3:16 PM, Cyprinus said:

Hi.
I have a question too. I see Shooter8376s pictures and there are 45 points already placed on the skill tree and 3 other available points while he is lvl 32. I saw this in another playres pictures or videos. When I level up I gave 1 skill point/level. How can be more point than your level? Or I am miss something important in my calculations. :) Thank you for the answers.

you get 1 point per level up to 19 .. 2 points for the twenties and 3 points for the thirties