Denis RF4

Skill tree discussions

8 hours ago, chey said:

hi

just to be sure

i have 82% float fishing and 76.8% on bottom fishing

if i buy this rods, the Match rod with bonus "+5% float fishing skill" and the feeder rod with bonus "+10% bottom fishing skill"

this mean, when i will use the Match rod with bonus i will have 87% and the sandwich skill will be unlocked and i can use it on this rod?

same with the feeder bonus rod, this mean i will have 86.8% when using it, and the baitfish skill will be unlocked and i can use it with this feeder rod?

very important question, i need to know if i buy or not.

thx

Spoiler

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.08.06_04h45m13s_003_.png

Spoiler

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.08.06_04h47m19s_004_.png

Hey Chey yes you  will get 5% and 10% but only on that rod, if you are interested i have royal rod for trade

but skills will be unlocked with the +5% or +10%, or skills is still locked when using this rod with the bonus?

I heard if example with my 82% float fishing, if i use the rod with +5% float fishing skill, the sandwich skill at 85% is still locked and unable to use.

Skill will be unlocked but as i said only on that rod

i can lend you rod tonight to see for your self

15 minutes ago, yseraysera said:

if I have rebellion, with 85%floating skill 

can I use baitfish?

I was able to use waggler at 66% (waggler 70%) with rebellion but you can't put points in the skill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yseraysera said:

if I have rebellion, with 85%floating skill 

can I use baitfish?

Hi yseraysera

Yes you can , but you won't be able to add skill points to this rig till you reach 90%

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

Hi I'm new player for crafting lure.
Are the skill points of spoon lure (like Novgored and Moscow)  shared?
And the same question of more high level lure (like wobber , excellent crank  and minnow )
Thanks, guys  :) 

What exactly means the "control of fish" in "fishing with a spinner rod"?

Fish will get tired faster? You can land it with less effort?

1 hour ago, bogrado said:

What exactly means the "control of fish" in "fishing with a spinner rod"?

Fish will get tired faster? You can land it with less effort?

Hi bogrado

You have better control of the fish while fighting with it - less chance for the fish to "go away", less effort while fighting and less dmg on your equipment as is easier to land a fish if you got points invested.

Regards

Levo

2 hours ago, ian80728 said:

Hi I'm new player for crafting lure.
Are the skill points of spoon lure (like Novgored and Moscow)  shared?
And the same question of more high level lure (like wobber , excellent crank  and minnow )
Thanks, guys  :) 

Metal lures share with metal lures, so, spoons share with spinners and all other spoons... Wodden lures shares with all wooden lures, so, minnow, crank, topwaters, etc. You need 10 points in total.

• Like 1

Hi, i have 3 points in "using s loop rig" if i use bunessan ff130h rod "+2 to the using a loop rig ability" that means I will get 2 extra points?

If I put points into "fishing with a sbirolino lure" on the spin fishing skill tree does it go up in the float fishing tree as well? The section is unlocked under float but I get an internal error when trying to put points into the float side of it.

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10788_20181009_011113.png

8 hours ago, Tenzen said:

If I put points into "fishing with a sbirolino lure" on the spin fishing skill tree does it go up in the float fishing tree as well? The section is unlocked under float but I get an internal error when trying to put points into the float side of it.

Reveal hidden contents

@TenzenWere you able to put points into it? That error usually comes from clicking too fast on something or not waiting for an animation complete. If you are still having issues, please let us know.

9 hours ago, Tenzen said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tenzen, your float fishing skill appears to be 78.5%, "Sbirolino with soft lure" and "Sbirolino with lure" in "float fishing" do not unlock until float fishing is 100%. Maybe that is the problem.

1 minute ago, Cod Eyes said:

Tenzen, your float fishing skill appears to be 78.5%, "Sbirolino with soft lure" and "Sbirolino with lure" in "float fishing" do not unlock until float fishing is 100%. Maybe that is the problem.

It was implemented awhile back when you unlock a skill on 1 tree it is unlocked on another tree if it exists there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

@TenzenWere you able to put points into it? That error usually comes from clicking too fast on something or not waiting for an animation complete. If you are still having issues, please let us know.

I still get the error. Cannot add points on the float side, still wondering if the points will go up in float if I add the points into spinning though.

Hi, have a question regarding happy hour and leveling skills - how much more or less % gain is better during happy hour from your experience? 

Hi 

I do mostly bottom fishing, and some spin fishing which I plan to do more of. I do very little float fishing.

Looking at my skill tree I saw that I had invested 5 points in float fishing and I saw the option to get those 5 points back out of float fishing and invest them in things like improving my groundbait skills, my live bait skills and some spin fishing skills.

I had recently bought some gold so spending 5 gold to reallocate my skills where I needed it seemed a good idea, particularly as it is taking me an eternity to level up.

So that is what I did, but I immediately noticed that my "using a spinning reel skill" had gone to zero for float, bottom and spin fishing.

Have I diminished my "using a spinning reel skill" for spinning and bottom fishing by spending gold in an attempt to maximise my skills ?

I was OK with diminishing float fishing because I rarely used it but I am not happy about spending my own money to find my skills are less than what they were.

Could someone clarify this for me.

Thanks, Shooter8376

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10788_20181129_100457.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10788_20181129_100503.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10788_20181129_100507.png

12 hours ago, Shooter8376 said:

So that is what I did, but I immediately noticed that my "using a spinning reel skill" had gone to zero for float, bottom and spin fishing.

Have I diminished my "using a spinning reel skill" for spinning and bottom fishing by spending gold in an attempt to maximise my skills ?

This is how i understand it works:

"Using a spinning reel" is a shared skill for float, spinning and bottom fishing, so yeah, if you reset 1 tree, you reset this skill for all 3 trees.

Hi.
I have a question too. I see Shooter8376s pictures and there are 45 points already placed on the skill tree and 3 other available points while he is lvl 32. I saw this in another playres pictures or videos. When I level up I gave 1 skill point/level. How can be more point than your level? Or I am miss something important in my calculations. :) Thank you for the answers.