Sign in to follow this  
з

Beluga Venga Reels

Posted (edited)

So ehm yeah, new reels are "soonish" incoming and the till now strongest reel series Beluga Venga are still not working as they should.

It once got shortly after release aknowledged and confirmed  by officials that the reeling speed under pressure with a fish on is not working as intended, I don't know if it was here, or from the german / russian side, but I am sure I have a screenshot of it at my old PC if needed. And I am talking from the version after the "hotfix".

But in the end it doesn't really matter, simply the comparison of the Beluga Tagara 10.000 (Gear ratio 4,2:1)  and Beluga Venga 10.000 (Gear ratio 5,1:1) does show you that the Venga is broken.

If both reels are under pressure with the same setup (rod, line, full energy at character and so on) the Tagara does not lose any of it's reeling speed, the Venga on the other side is slowing down by like 300%.

Just in case someone is not fishing IRL, the gear ratio is the indicator of how many roations you can make with one handle turn, so the tagara is making 4,2 rotations and the Venga 5,1, so due both having the same spool size one handle rotation with the Venga does reel in about 20% more line, which should make the Venga even faster than the Tagara and not so much slower.

But yeah all that said, there is really only one short questions:

Are you guys finally going to fix the reel?  Or do we not deserve that, because we adapted to the faulty reel and made it work by dragging fishes in instead of reeling?

It does not mean that we forgot everything only because we went silent.

Greetings з

Edited by з
  • Like 5

On 5/30/2019 at 11:32 AM, з said:

So ehm yeah, new reels are "soonish" incoming and the till now strongest reel series Beluga Venga are still not working as they should.

It once got shortly after release aknowledged and confirmed  by officials that the reeling speed under pressure with a fish on is not working as intended, I don't know if it was here, or from the german / russian side, but I am sure I have a screenshot of it at my old PC if needed. And I am talking from the version after the "hotfix".

But in the end it doesn't really matter, simply the comparison of the Beluga Tagara 10.000 (Gear ratio 4,2:1)  and Beluga Venga 10.000 (Gear ratio 5,1:1) does show you that the Venga is broken.

If both reels are under pressure with the same setup (rod, line, full energy at character and so on) the Tagara does not lose any of it's reeling speed, the Venga on the other side is slowing down by like 300%.

Just in case someone is not fishing IRL, the gear ratio is the indicator of how many roations you can make with one handle turn, so the tagara is making 4,2 rotations and the Venga 5,1, so due both having the same spool size one handle rotation with the Venga does reel in about 20% more line, which should make the Venga even faster than the Tagara and not so much slower.

But yeah all that said, there is really only one short questions:

Are you guys finally going to fix the reel?  Or do we not deserve that, because we adapted to the faulty reel and made it work by dragging fishes in instead of reeling?

It does not mean that we forgot everything only because we went silent.

Greetings з

Thanks for your feedback sir.

Regards, Butcher™

Sign in to follow this