madboi

how long does groundbait last

3 hours ago, madboi said:

how long does groundbait last?

Hello - it varies from recipe to recipe. Each recipe has the duration listed. Some ingredients can increase or decrease the duration.

On 2/6/2021 at 9:43 PM, Elwoodiath2 said:

Hello - it varies from recipe to recipe. Each recipe has the duration listed. Some ingredients can increase or decrease the duration.

in the rf 4 guide it said that the groundbait recipes is not ideal. whats the best recipe for all species of fish?

7 hours ago, madboi said:

in the rf 4 guide it said that the groundbait recipes is not ideal. whats the best recipe for all species of fish?

there is nothing like a general groundbait... each fish likes something else (like the baits) so you can't generalize groundbait at all...

8 minutes ago, Ragnarocek said:

there is nothing like a general groundbait... each fish likes something else (like the baits) so you can't generalize groundbait at all...

That being said, I have found that white bream mix attracts a wide variety of species. Ragnarocek is correct as well though. Really you want to tune your groundbait for what you are targeting for best results. See this guide for more details: 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 7:29 PM, Ragnarocek said:

i know i know i mean like a spreadsheet of groundbait recipes for every fish

2 hours ago, madboi said:

i know i know i mean like a spreadsheet of groundbait recipes for every fish

Check this out that was done by another player, great for all types of information including a spreadsheet on groundbait for each/most fish:

Kiltedjocks sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zP41qcHAHKnqYV4r6JuJ5vrqMeux2FLN9pLY3C54_Uc/edit#gid=1797575251

Also tons of useful links here:

Edited by JaggedRiz
  • Like 2

theres seems to be 2 kind of recipe which one is better or both is the same?image.thumb.png.564e1efca06ec72d67808a8dff76db68.png

20 minutes ago, madboi said:

theres seems to be 2 kind of recipe which one is better or both is the same?image.thumb.png.564e1efca06ec72d67808a8dff76db68.png

Both similar but different attractants

39 minutes ago, JaggedRiz said:

Both similar but different attractants

oh ok thanks! ^-^

On 2/16/2021 at 4:59 PM, JaggedRiz said:

Check this out that was done by another player, great for all types of information including a spreadsheet on groundbait for each/most fish:

Kiltedjocks sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zP41qcHAHKnqYV4r6JuJ5vrqMeux2FLN9pLY3C54_Uc/edit#gid=1797575251

Also tons of useful links here:

seems like theres no perch groundbait recipe in the megasheet