Jump to content
Kache

Noodle Rod Info Needed

Recommended Posts

Hello friends,

Do you have a case of noodle rod? Many players in the EN server claim to have certain rods acting like a noodle since the June 4 update.

In our ongoing effort to pinpoint what is causing this and to understand why it is primarily EN players that are reporting it we would ask that you lend us a helping hand:

If you have been getting the noodle effect please post to this thread with the following:

1. A inventory screen grab of the specific set up you are using

2. The lake or lakes it happened

3. Your reeling speed and Drag settings at the time it happened

4. Include a screen shot of the rod in noodle state if you can (not required but very helpful)

 

We hope with this informaton to get to the bottom of this noodle crisis...

 

Thanks guys

Kache

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Testing the Legacy TI on Akhtuba river fishing for sturgeons, reeling speed on 50 brake on 29, as you can see the rod bends considerably more than it used to unfortunately i don't have a screenshot of how the rod used to behave.

When you are fighting a fish the rod feels like it is only doing 10% of the fight an the other 90% is being done by the reel an the line that you are using.

Before the latest patch i could bring 10 - 15kg sturgeon in with no problem at all with this set up now each fish in that weight range feels like im bringing in a tank from the depths, especially when the fish is under the rod tip the rod now bounces up an down which it has never done before.

 

Hope this helps

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.12193_20190611_093521.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.12193_20190611_093330.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.12193_20190611_093800.png

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah it's like test Indicator adjustements changed the action of the rod from moderate to fast so carp roads acting like feeder rods

Edited by esox2510

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...