Does anybody else get a red message saying "OPERATION TIMED OUT?"  It has happened more than a dozen times on various fishing venues and when it happens I can't change lures or other operations.  I have to close the game and restart the game to clear it!!! 

1 hour ago, bluesman said:

Does anybody else get a red message saying "OPERATION TIMED OUT?"  It has happened more than a dozen times on various fishing venues and when it happens I can't change lures or other operations.  I have to close the game and restart the game to clear it!!! 

Hello bluesman,

Try changing from TCP to UDP or the other way around in the game options, lowering your graphic setting in the game or enabling upnp in your router and maybe that will help you. Also you can try following steps in here

Best regards,

Gytautelis.

yes i keep getting them today on every fish caught i have already done all the steps on troubleshooting its has not helped im just stuck getting spammed with OPERATION TIMED OUT and 9999ms ping after every fish caught im on belaya river atm and before that it did it on bear lake 2 times i lost 45 mins of my happy hour due to this :(

20 hours ago, LoneWulvss said:

yes i keep getting them today on every fish caught i have already done all the steps on troubleshooting its has not helped im just stuck getting spammed with OPERATION TIMED OUT and 9999ms ping after every fish caught im on belaya river atm and before that it did it on bear lake 2 times i lost 45 mins of my happy hour due to this :(

hello.!

Me too, same problem

26 minutes ago, aaatchoum said:

hello.!

Me too, same problem

@aaatchoumPlease try the same steps posted by Moderator @Gytautelis two posts above. Please provide feedback if they work for you.

just relog until you have a stable connexion just float fish near spawn until that when you have stable connection you won't have any problem.

Many thanks for your replies guys, I will try the steps by Moderator Gytautelis and the advice is very much appreciated.

Regards to you all

@bluesmanIf they do not work, let us know and provide the information requested in the 'contacting support' question of that post. We can use that information to dig further.

Hi and many thanks for your reply, I changed the network from TCP to UDP and it seems to have sorted it.....hopefully it doesn't happen again when I am into a prospective trophy fish!!

Cheers

• Like 1