transfer

Zaxarias1990

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Zaxarias1990 said:

Is it possible that?? 

It is possible. It would be handled during the transfer process. Email transfer@rf4game.com if you have not done so already. Please note support is limited during the weekends.

• 11 months later...

Your account stays the same.  Things are a little slower on the weekend.  Other than that the mail box is normally checked daily.  In the future please if you have an issue or question, make your own thread and do not hijack an old one.

• 7 months later...
On 2/14/2021 at 9:21 PM, Elwoodiath2 said:

It is possible. It would be handled during the transfer process. Email transfer@rf4game.com if you have not done so already. Please note support is limited during the weekends.

I also was wondering if possible from standalone to Steam. RF4 transfer support told me it's not possible in email.

58 minutes ago, Badger said:

I also was wondering if possible from standalone to Steam. RF4 transfer support told me it's not possible in email.

You got the answer from the support. Asking the same question on forums will not change anything.

1 hour ago, Ragnarocek said:

You got the answer from the support. Asking the same question on forums will not change anything.

I wasn't asking any question or asking for support here, sir. Already got an answer from support email.

Just saying that it isn't possible as to what Mr. Elwoodiath2 stated that it is. Perhaps it became not possible in the meantime, so it's not confusing for others reading this post.

10 hours ago, Badger said:

I wasn't asking any question or asking for support here, sir. Already got an answer from support email.

Just saying that it isn't possible as to what Mr. Elwoodiath2 stated that it is. Perhaps it became not possible in the meantime, so it's not confusing for others reading this post.

OP asked for deletion of his current standalone account and transferred the second account that was on the steam platform to standalone. So support statement, that transfer from standalone to steam is not possible was right.