darkneon2002

Excessive amount of FGA

Hello RF4,

long time player Belly is getting an multiple FGA every single day and we just cant find why he's this unlucky.

We tried different hooks, leaders, he sets the hook with CTRL+RMB, doesn't stress the line,...

So we're wondering if you have a way to see if something is wrong or being done wrong by Belly to get so many FGA every day while others  in our chat hardly ever get FGA fishing for the same fish.

I play nearly 15 hours every day and I can go for multiple IRL days without getting a single FGA.

Edited by darkneon2002
added more details and rephrased

10 minutes ago, darkneon2002 said:

Hello RF4,

long time player Belly is getting an multiple FGA every single day and we just cant find why he's this unlucky.

We tried different hooks, leaders, he sets the hook with CTRL+RMB, doesn't stress the line,...

So we're wondering if you have a way to see if something is wrong or being done wrong by Belly to get so many FGA every day while others  in our chat hardly ever get FGA fishing for the same fish.

I play nearly 15 hours every day and I can go for multiple IRL days without getting a single FGA.

Belly would need to contact us. But Belly should probably watch a few streams and try to fish the way those players do. The problem with Fish got away is that it is difficult for us to see what the player did to cause it. In the future if Belly needs support, Belly needs to contact us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1