Jump to content
TpCatch

Your questions

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I was looking for 25kg and under lol but that's what happens in this game some want big I just wanted it off my list. Guess the monsters wanted to say hi. Thanks Elwood miss you buddy.

Edited by CommanderHorhay
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Marino1208YT said:

Hi, can i use 2 rocket feeders at the same time?

There would be no functional reason to.  The rocket feeder deposits the mix shortly after hitting the water and there is no reason to leave it in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marino1208YT said:

So you are saying that i should use my rocket feeder for 2 min and then take it out?

You can absolutely do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marino1208YT said:

Ok thank you guys for the help 😄

You are very welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2020 at 6:46 AM, SpiKerrZgb said:

is it allowed to use macro and scripts ingame?

 

On 4/5/2020 at 7:15 AM, Ragnarocek said:

obviously no...

Ragnarocek is correct. This behavior when caught will lead to disciplinary actions, the least of which is a large sentence in the penalty pond and the worst a permanent block from the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

s it allowed to use macro and scripts ingame?

i reported a guy that using macro, and he still playing...that's why i ask....
but he spend alot of money sooooo.... no response from support!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpiKerrZgb said:

s it allowed to use macro and scripts ingame?

i reported a guy that using macro, and he still playing...that's why i ask....
but he spend alot of money sooooo.... no response from support!!!!

 

We cannot tell you anything about any investigation we perform. Also if you sent the email this weekend, we take a break on the weekends - you should get a thank you for your report email. But that is all you will get on the matter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi admins, the reel sale has already ended? May i know when is the next one coming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, zimcyx said:

Hi admins, the reel sale has already ended? May i know when is the next one coming?

We cannot give an exact date, but most likely after the spring sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Crucian said:

We cannot give an exact date, but most likely after the spring sale.

Cool, thanks Crucian. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I lost 70 fish caught on amber lake in 3 hours, following a server error , ign GBO

Edited by gabriel100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gabriel100 said:

I lost 70 fish caught on amber lake in 3 hours, following a server error , ign GBO

 

After a restart of the game, the fish reappeared. Problem solved.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won the weekly fish challenge for atlantic salmon. Still no prize. Is there something that I need to do to claim it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kakarocha said:

I won the weekly fish challenge for atlantic salmon. Still no prize. Is there something that I need to do to claim it?

The prize was already directly injected into your inventory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

The prize was already directly injected into your inventory.

My bad 🙂 it was there as you said. Wonder how long I didn't notice it 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find that many people like to use 1000 meter line. What's the advantage of this? If it 's worn out, isn' t the whole 1000 meters discarded?

微信图片_20200410084849.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gameandyyang12 said:

I find that many people like to use 1000 meter line. What's the advantage of this? If it 's worn out, isn' t the whole 1000 meters discarded?

微信图片_20200410084849.png

Hello,
If you use a bigger spool of line, the damage you will get on the line is lower, to balance that you can't cut the exact ammount you want.

Regards,
Pindobinha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pindobinha said:

Hello,
If you use a bigger spool of line, the damage you will get on the line is lower, to balance that you can't cut the exact ammount you want.

Regards,
Pindobinha.

hi, thanks for your answer.

if i use the same spool, like this "Beluga Imperial R600",will the 100 meter line wear and tear faster than the 1000 meter line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gameandyyang12 said:

hi, thanks for your answer.

if i use the same spool, like this "Beluga Imperial R600",will the 100 meter line wear and tear faster than the 1000 meter line?

Hello,
Yes, if you're using the exact same kg rating line, one with 100m spool, other of 1000m on the same exact setup, the one with 100m will tear off faster. It isn't about the reel, it's about the line lenght that you buy from store.

Regards,
Pindobinha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...