TpCatch

Your questions

hello guys......i was make a pause and now i started again play...i go to ember aktuba and other lakes/rivers beside tanguska on amber and bear for example i go to spots and have same set up same baits same pva like all on that spot and i caught 1 fish at 10 mins when the other playes caught at list duble if not 3 times more what i'm doing wrong

8 hours ago, krako21 said:

hello guys......i was make a pause and now i started again play...i go to ember aktuba and other lakes/rivers beside tanguska on amber and bear for example i go to spots and have same set up same baits same pva like all on that spot and i caught 1 fish at 10 mins when the other playes caught at list duble if not 3 times more what i'm doing wrong

Comparisons like this are difficult to make because there are just too many factors at work.  Even if absolutely everything was equal there is never a guaranteed result for using a certain setup and bait.  Things like what other players are using, or the baits on the weekly records are always a great place to start, but of course there is an element of randomness in the game.  The game is simply not a spreadsheet type game where you can go to one spot and just repeatedly catch fish.  

so i'm 100% botoom fishing full chod and pop up fishing....i go in the spot where are 20+ players all caught and i caught in  1h 10 fishes 5kg i use the pva what used all the players and use baits what players use in that spot when today i ask a guy he was 30+ fish in 40 mins  my friend came in spot made 300+ silvers in less then a hour with same baits as other i was waste almoss 2k silvers on pop ups relog to remove pva's and still very low bite rate same on all others spots on aktuba for example at stugeon so i don't understand why is this big diference  and i was stay today in spot on amver 5 h a guy was before me there and keep have a biger bite rate even now when i was go after 3 h on other lake he was there and keep caught so is not wright some stay in 1 spot farm  max and take a lot of profits and others strugle.....i was used almost all pop up combinations and same result

Edited by krako21

1 hour ago, Crucian said:

Comparisons like this are difficult to make because there are just too many factors at work.  Even if absolutely everything was equal there is never a guaranteed result for using a certain setup and bait.  Things like what other players are using, or the baits on the weekly records are always a great place to start, but of course there is an element of randomness in the game.  The game is simply not a spreadsheet type game where you can go to one spot and just repeatedly catch fish.  

and if is in that way why u don't make it single player and each fishing in his way is not posible to be the same for 90% and 10% can buy anything and try anything and caught fishesh less then 100silvers on hour where is the fairnes why  to buy premium or gold or items on gold if i can't caught fish ? where is the logic? if u check the forums from Russia, Germany they caught 2 3 trpohies in less then a hour with same bite with same setup and all are there even on streams with same bite same setup that what is? pure luck?

spot and just repeatedly catch fish.   exact that is for 90% 

Edited by krako21

2 hours ago, DrRoccoSiffredi said:

Hello guys How can i change my language  ... now     the last update    change my language into russian region ..  so it's russian  .. and  can't do something  https://gyazo.com/e2f5943daf6cb5cc57b20570b855f182  

26 minutes ago, Vrhaa33 said:

how can i chanege my language from russian to eng ?

Hello,
If you are on Russian region, now you can't change language, the only language available is Russian.
More information about last update changes in this topic:

Regards,
Pindobinha.

1 hour ago, Vrhaa33 said:

so how can i change my reagion?

1 hour ago, DrRoccoSiffredi said:

ok only it's russian so   we can change  my region ?    this is my real account     created with steam https://prnt.sc/udr2 0e  https://prnt.sc/udr31l  

If looking to change regions, please email transfer@rf4game.com

Hi, I'm going to invest in a top of the range Beluga reel for Sturgeon, Cats etc. I'm currently fishing at Amber and I remembered there is a Beluga shop at Ladoga, my question is would those reels be cheaper there? I don't want to travel to Ladoga and then have to travel back again to Amber unnecessarily. Thank you..   

3 hours ago, maggotdrowner59 said:

Hi, I'm going to invest in a top of the range Beluga reel for Sturgeon, Cats etc. I'm currently fishing at Amber and I remembered there is a Beluga shop at Ladoga, my question is would those reels be cheaper there? I don't want to travel to Ladoga and then have to travel back again to Amber unnecessarily. Thank you..   

Amber tackle shop is the most expensive in the game, you'll save hundreds (thousands for the top beluga conventional reels) buying elsewhere.

Why travel to Beluga shop at Ladoga when Volk will have them at same price with a cheaper trip?

• Like 1

Hi there!

I've some questions about regions!

Actually, I'm in Other Regions, but my real region is France. So I would like to make a transfer.

1. Will I be still able to participate on this forum (rf4game.com/forum), or will I be forced to post only on the french forum (rf4game.fr/forum)? There are less players in France than in Other Regions, so I just fear to have access to less informations. And I'm used to this forum and to people wandering here 🥰.

2. Will something change ingame? I've pretty good results for now, and I want to know if something will change in the France region? (active spots etc...)

3. Are server performances the same between the different regions? I mean the bandwith/connection to RF4 servers for example.

Thank you for attention 🙂.

3 hours ago, Cap_L said:

Amber tackle shop is the most expensive in the game, you'll save hundreds (thousands for the top beluga conventional reels) buying elsewhere.

Why travel to Beluga shop at Ladoga when Volk will have them at same price with a cheaper trip?

Good advice thank you. Whilst I'm at Volkhov I might go for a boat ride too!

1 hour ago, Kola10981928 said:

They have an email for transferring region: transfer@rf4game.com. I've not tried it before but you need to type in your game name and the region you want to transfer to.

I have no answer for the third question but I hope I can answer your first two question.

My account's region is China so I suppose you can still participate in this forum when you've transferred to the French server since I can still use this forum.

I don't really think the bite rate is different in different regions. Sometimes I check on RF4's gameplay videos on YouTube, most of them are from USA or other region, the spots usually work for me (in China server) as well. 

Thank you very much for those answers! 😀

On 9/13/2020 at 10:30 AM, Goregrinder said:

Hi there!

I've some questions about regions!

Actually, I'm in Other Regions, but my real region is France. So I would like to make a transfer.

1. Will I be still able to participate on this forum (rf4game.com/forum), or will I be forced to post only on the french forum (rf4game.fr/forum)? There are less players in France than in Other Regions, so I just fear to have access to less informations. And I'm used to this forum and to people wandering here 🥰.

2. Will something change ingame? I've pretty good results for now, and I want to know if something will change in the France region? (active spots etc...)

3. Are server performances the same between the different regions? I mean the bandwith/connection to RF4 servers for example.

Thank you for attention 🙂.

1. No - once you are in the FR region you will need to use the FR forums for tournaments and posting. You will not be able to use the EN forums.

2. No.

3. No - regions only separate based on language and payment processors. Everyone plays on the same 'server' (using the term loosely). 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

1. No - once you are in the FR region you will need to use the FR forums for tournaments and posting. You will not be able to use the EN forums.

2. No.

3. No - regions only separate based on language and payment processors. Everyone plays on the same 'server' (using the term loosely). 

Thank you very much for clarifications!

So... I think I will stay for the moment in Other Regions 🤭.

41 minutes ago, Goregrinder said:

Thank you very much for clarifications!

So... I think I will stay for the moment in Other Regions 🤭.

there's nothing to stop you creating an account just for forum use, you'd have to choose a different username and email address though.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Cap_L said:

there's nothing to stop you creating an account just for forum use, you'd have to choose a different username and email address though.

Oh! That's a good idea! Thank you! 👍

22 hours ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

I've a last question: if I migrate to the french region, will all my posts and replies be deleted from the EN forum?

3 hours ago, Goregrinder said:

I've a last question: if I migrate to the french region, will all my posts and replies be deleted from the EN forum?

No, they will not.

• Thanks 1

Hey guys, I've searched for them on the forums and looked at all the lakes/rivers.

How can we get the legendary groundbait additives Dried Daphnia, Dried Gammarus and Gammarus that is permanently out of stock? 

8 hours ago, Farmboy102 said:

Hey guys, I've searched for them on the forums and looked at all the lakes/rivers.

How can we get the legendary groundbait additives Dried Daphnia, Dried Gammarus and Gammarus that is permanently out of stock? 

1. In the future - questions should not be placed in bug reports.
  2. No stores have stock of these goods at the moment. Stock may come in the future.