Sign in to follow this  
JaggedRiz

Weekend tournament 5 - 7 March has wrong results

Comp was for old burg Tench/Burbot/Bream

Results are for ASP/Caspian brown trout

Screenshots

Spoiler

Screenshot_2.png.dfeab847ebff0a917e4800628c9ac321.pngScreenshot_3.png.5d1af475d70c74fc5eaf1753ac70ce39.pngScreenshot_1.thumb.png.d7b0a63d1ea5ea7d876d370531e0401c.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, JaggedRiz said:

Comp was for old burg Tench/Burbot/Bream

Results are for ASP/Caspian brown trout

Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2.png.dfeab847ebff0a917e4800628c9ac321.pngScreenshot_3.png.5d1af475d70c74fc5eaf1753ac70ce39.pngScreenshot_1.thumb.png.d7b0a63d1ea5ea7d876d370531e0401c.png

I will look into this.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

I will look into this.

There was a mistake in the localization of the tournament. We apologize for inconvenience.

4 minutes ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

There was a mistake in the localization of the tournament. We apologize for inconvenience.

Thanks for looking into it.

Does this mean it will be recalculated for old burg Tench/Bream/Burbot or just made void?

If it should be void than it should be void for all regions. It would be better to reward both comps as we actually spent 3 days looking for the best fish.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ZedMcJack said:

If it should be void than it should be void for all regions. It would be better to reward both comps as we actually spent 3 days looking for the best fish.

That will not be happening. Mistakes happen with this system occasionally and the results will stand. Unfortunately, all we can do in this situation is work to prevent it from happening again. We do apologize for this inconvenience, but as there is nothing more to discuss I will lock this topic. We understand that this is frustrating.

• Like 2

Well thats one way to get me to spend time at OB 😛  Still had fun. On to the next one.

• Like 5