Aprenda a pronunciar

infinite ground bait bug no matter how many times I throw always gets the same amount of gb

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0f70a3eb9e46ea67ed60d379476113a0.png

7 hours ago, Theodoro said:

Aprenda a pronunciar

infinite ground bait bug no matter how many times I throw always gets the same amount of gb

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.0f70a3eb9e46ea67ed60d379476113a0.png

@TheodoroThank you for the report. Can you explain to us what you do to have this anomaly occur, or is it random?

I got snagged without the snagged indicator lighting up, i've heared about this before, so i'm sure you are aware and i'll just post the location: old burg 61:14, 5m in NW direction.

Edited by Darkje

31 minutes ago, Darkje said:

I got snagged without the snagged indicator lighting up, i've heared about this before, so i'm sure you are aware and i'll just post the location: old burg 61:14, 5m in NW direction.

@DarkjeThank you for the report.

On 9/5/2019 at 6:10 AM, Elwoodiath2 said:

@TheodoroThank you for the report. Can you explain to us what you do to have this anomaly occur, or is it random?

Hi, I've had this happen to me as well, and you can make it so it happens every time: GB doesn't consume, but appears to be working.

To get this bug: throw your rods in the water with the GB on, then fast travel while the rods are still in water.

bjr a tous moi impossible de jouer j ai toujours un message d erreur si quelqu un peu m aider ca serai sympa merci

47 minutes ago, phil59860 said:

bjr all I can not play I always have an error message if some help me ca it will be nice thank you

Hello @phil59860

Can you explain to us what kind of error message you get and other information that occur? Would appreciate it if you can post in English. Thank you.

Hello everyone,

Every time I start the game since yesterday i can't stop walking, the "fisherman" walks and walks and I can't stop him.

I have done the following:

Clear cache memory from appdata. this did not result

Uninstall the game and reinstall it. this did not result

My version is the 4.0.12727

I have it translated into Spanish

Thank you very much for the assistance.-

Best regards!!!

15 minutes ago, Gamuleo said:

Hello everyone,

Every time I start the game since yesterday i can't stop walking, the "fisherman" walks and walks and I can't stop him.

I have done the following:

Clear cache memory from appdata. this did not result

Uninstall the game and reinstall it. this did not result

My version is the 4.0.12727

I have it translated into Spanish

Thank you very much for the assistance.-

Best regards!!!

@GamuleoThis is most likely caused by a game controller, joystick, or other peripheral connected to your computer. Please disconnect any unneeded USB devices.

• Like 1

I was playing and this error started.

(steam client)

Error.png

Edited by marlongb
add client version

When switching Telesticks too fast you get stuck and no way out, every action will be unable to be performed, logging out of the game is needed.

Any ETA when this will be fixed?

• Like 1

Is this a bug or a game feature? as if I had zoomed in, but I didn't. What's more, this image is blurred. but just take a breadwine that is back to normal ... Be it a bug or not, I hope they solve soon ...

rf4_4.0.12727_20190917_201653.png

rf4_4.0.12727_20190917_201659.png