Sign in to follow this  
ZedMcJack

Eu tour carp fishing not possible to join as lvl 29

Posted (edited)

You just posted 2 tournaments for carp fishing, but I cant join the one labeled 20-29 although I am level 29. I got the same message as if I trying to join tur for level 30+

2062649766_lvl29.thumb.png.12d244529ac8c99242a41b42c06ae313.png

Beside this, what happens if I join this tour and in the meanwhile I reach level 30 (I am not too far from it)? Do I compete where I joined or Im moved to upper league?

Edited by ZedMcJack

Ok, I see that the tour was removed and recreated, now I was able to register without issues although it doesnt mention Other region?

I read that the other region is considered as US so we dont need to worry about wasting our time, the resuts would be valid as its said on Discord.

Still as Im close to get to level 30 Im still wondering whats happening when I reach level 30, do I still participate in the level 20-29 tour or what actually happens?

Posted (edited)

I reached level 30 and registered for the same comp at higher level. Now I am registered twice, is that ok or I have to withdraw from 20-29??

Edited by ZedMcJack

12 minutes ago, ZedMcJack said:

I reached level 30 and registered for the same comp at higher level. Now I am registered twice, is that ok or I have to withdraw from 20-29??

Yes, you will need to withdraw from the 20-29.

Posted (edited)

Ok, thanks for reply

Actually, when I went to withdraw I realized that I am already removed from 20-29 so its done automatically. Its good to know.

Thanks anyway

Edited by ZedMcJack
  • Like 1