sirfishalot

Rocket feeder locked

Posted (edited)

Can someone please tell me why the rocket feeder skill is locked? I used to be able to use the rocket feeders but something has changed. I can use dry mix only but not groundbait why? it is the same thing . I have 100% skill in bottom fishing yet cannot use the tools I used to use. Is this skill now level locked? Anyone can let me know I will be most grateful thanks 🙂 (oh I am level 33)

Edited by sirfishalot

16 minutes ago, sirfishalot said:

Can someone please tell me why the rocket feeder skill is locked? I used to be able to use the rocket feeders but something has changed. I can use dry mix only but not groundbait why? it is the same thing . I have 100% skill in bottom fishing yet cannot use the tools I used to use. Is this skill now level locked? Anyone can let me know I will be most grateful thanks 🙂

For groundbait you now have to use the slingshot.  Be sure to purchase the correct one however, as some are for boilies/pellets.

6 hours ago, Crucian said:

For groundbait you now have to use the slingshot.  Be sure to purchase the correct one however, as some are for boilies/pellets.

I just did and I am sorry to say it was a complete waste of money. I can throw twice as far with my hands. There is absolutely no power at all . It goes as far as a 60% hand thrown. Can these be adjusted to make them fit for purpose I can't even reach half way to a 10m clip. Thanks and thanks for the quick reply 🙂 i put a few crude screen shots to show @ 100% and where the ball of groundbait ends up just in front

100%cast.PNG

landingzone.PNG

22 minutes ago, sirfishalot said:

I just did and I am sorry to say it was a complete waste of money. I can throw twice as far with my hands. There is absolutely no power at all . It goes as far as a 60% hand thrown. Can these be adjusted to make them fit for purpose I can't even reach half way to a 10m clip. Thanks and thanks for the quick reply 🙂 i put a few crude screen shots to show @ 100% and where the ball of groundbait ends up just in front

100%cast.PNG

landingzone.PNG

Use the mouse scroll wheel, you have to set the clip for a slingshot.

• Like 1

its a good thing to have
if for example you fish at bear and you cast with a 17m clip you can set it to the same distance and feed the proper spot not just randomly cast shorter-longer all over the place with your hand

mouse scroll to set the wanted distance and throw with 100% power to make sure it goes out that long

since usuall you fish under 35m's you can use it for most of the time 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ScaNN said:

its a good thing to have
if for example you fish at bear and you cast with a 17m clip you can set it to the same distance and feed the proper spot not just randomly cast shorter-longer all over the place with your hand

mouse scroll to set the wanted distance and throw with 100% power to make sure it goes out that long

since usuall you fish under 35m's you can use it for most of the time 

You cannot clip the distance and it doesn't reach 17m lucky if it goes 7 or 8 @ 100% . As it stands it is useless for me to use. If fish on aktubah Putting dry mix down in the river is pointless it just washes away on impact. So now I have no means of getting groundbait out to my feeders other than what is in them.

Just seen under my picture how to clip it so ignore the clip comment lols If you never hear from me well tou know it worked 🙂

Edited by sirfishalot
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, JaggedRiz said:

Use the mouse scroll wheel, you have to set the clip for a slingshot.

Thanks I was trying everything to find a way to clip it now i'll go try it 🙂

• Like 2